Author Topic: placing next gear order, need advices from 15, esf, van, disgusted  (Read 27741 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: placing next gear order, need advices from 15, esf, van, disgusted
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2017, 11:33:39 AM »
You're two weeks in no reason to add anything. Just as a side note I loved EQ it was always a base for me. Doesn't mean EF is wrong just everyone is different. MT is also good and not the liver destroyer that most people tout it to be. 500 MCG is a good all around safe effective dose. I can't remember what you are running but if you are just running deca you could throw in an oral. Winny is good and does not effect my joints but I'm not training as a power lifter either. So much bro science on the boards I feel sorry for the newbies who are trying to make heads or tails out of this. You'll have one kid say he's going to try Dbol and next thing you know you got 20 people telling him why he shouldn't or telling him to use 5 other drugs for sides and PCT??? Van likes Sd but I could never use it. I liked Dymethazine it's friendlier cousin but even that stuff gave me back pumps just walking around and I had to sit down every 30 steps lol Pick something give it a try and decide for yourself. That's the only way you will ever know.

what percentage of your clients that took superdrol couldn't handle it? it's the weirdest ped to me. The first time I tried it was at 25 mg, destroyed me with the sides. Second time: 12.5 mg, destroyed me with the sides. Third time: 25 mg on work out days (3 times a week), destroyed me with the sides. I've always had to stop a 1.5-2 weeks in. I might uncap the pills and take around 5 mg a day but I wonder if it is not the dosage rather a reaction to the compound in some people? As no other oral does this to me. Not 100 mg a day abdiibrahim drol, not 50-70 mg pink thais dbol and not high dose epistane.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2017, 11:38:54 AM »
hey fellas

only on gear for 2 weeks and already getting comps

my bud at the supp store said "very good 2 week gains, keep going"

anyways, im blasting DECA and running low test e with it

ill load up on more deca and maybe get a bit more test e, so my q's are....

1. whats your thoughts on blasting eq with it?  used eq before bur didnt give it a fair run but many peepa say its a shit anabolic

2. how bout adding ACE into the mix? ACE works well pour moi but it basically just dries me out and hardens me and adds no scale weight, but if its stacked with KING DECA can it help add further dry mass?

thanks fellas

I've said this before, but, I can't believe you're running deca and test and look as shredded as you do.

Do you eat?  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2017, 12:24:58 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2017, 12:28:22 PM »
that is the first time ever that you have posted pictures that actually compliment your physique, props

i mean it is cool you can get so lean/ripped, but frankly that type of look previous and how you pose it make you look like utter shit and sickly. you might like the avhievement of getting stupid lean but from a physique standpoint you would look better at the above.

I think you should throw your calipers and scale in the garbage and start focusing on the mirror and how you feel energy, mood wise etc. Plus traaining legs harder will help your physique overall

thats it. dont let this go to your head and take the compliment for what it is, rather than a final word

Oh and stop taking AAS advice from fuckers who have sub par physiques and/or whom have never posted a pic and/or any of the people they have worked with, that is both stupid, and dangerous. Anyone can copy and paste abstract or steal the info off different sites

If they have any of those  things  I mentioned in the bold,, fuck them, they are talking out of their asses no matter how much they yammer on about what they know. they are bullshit artists, every single fucking one of them.

It would be like me telling people how to quit smoking cigarettes which I still have not been able to accomplish despite many attempt

thanks for the feedback dude

i need to work on my posing i guess...

if i do mens physique they dont really do standard poses they just stand there kinda gayly with onr hand on thier hip  ;D

I do look better fuller and not so ripped and dry and deca gives that look

Ive actually trained legs 3 times this week, just basically different leg press versions and no faggy calf raises

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2017, 12:34:21 PM »
You're two weeks in no reason to add anything. Just as a side note I loved EQ it was always a base for me. Doesn't mean EF is wrong just everyone is different. MT is also good and not the liver destroyer that most people tout it to be. 500 MCG is a good all around safe effective dose. I can't remember what you are running but if you are just running deca you could throw in an oral. Winny is good and does not effect my joints but I'm not training as a power lifter either. So much bro science on the boards I feel sorry for the newbies who are trying to make heads or tails out of this. You'll have one kid say he's going to try Dbol and next thing you know you got 20 people telling him why he shouldn't or telling him to use 5 other drugs for sides and PCT??? Van likes Sd but I could never use it. I liked Dymethazine it's friendlier cousin but even that stuff gave me back pumps just walking around and I had to sit down every 30 steps lol Pick something give it a try and decide for yourself. That's the only way you will ever know.

im actually on oral winny now and it aint doing jack shit for me

currently im running 40-100,mg of winny depending upon mood and how many times per day i take it, sometimes 4 times a day, but it will be gone in another 2 days and i aint getting more of it

also running 125 mg test e

and.... 2 grams DEEEEEEECCCCCCAAAAAAA injecting a bit every single day

one q, would it be best to stay with the 2 gram deca blast or run 1 gram deca and 1 gram eq?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2017, 12:40:00 PM »
I've said this before, but, I can't believe you're running deca and test and look as shredded as you do.

Do you eat?  :)

i swear to god, this God who is the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ (the True Alpha Male in fact) that i eat either pizza hut or mcds every single day without exception and i usually eat white cheese dipped in nutulla chocolate for breakkie and another meal is ALWAYS peanut butter covered in honey

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2017, 12:43:30 PM »
 ESFITNESS screwd up our boy bj181 ....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2017, 12:45:45 PM »
Nasty shit

but it and deca are the only compounds that work for me in a postive way

mast, winny, var, provirion DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR ME

dbol and test make my physique ugly as shit  >:( >:( >:(

superdrol kills my legs and drol was underdosed i guess, but i did try it form another lab and it got me nothing as well

cant really say about eq coz i didnt give it a fair chance

and ivr never ever run primo or halo so dont know about them

p.s. I actually like golfing and im a great putter,  basically due to my outstanding hand eye cordination

also had a great outside jump shot

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2017, 01:14:28 PM »
ESFITNESS screwd up our boy bj181 ....

LOL well done.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2017, 01:22:34 PM »
i swear to god, this God who is the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ (the True Alpha Male in fact) that i eat either pizza hut or mcds every single day without exception and i usually eat white cheese dipped in nutulla chocolate for breakkie and another meal is ALWAYS peanut butter covered in honey

Well then eat a little more of it, try to put on some retention.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2017, 01:33:35 PM »
my advice?

hire a great trainer and get a meal plan with tons of calories for 2 years... then go back to hormones?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2017, 01:41:05 PM »
but it and deca are the only compounds that work for me in a postive way

mast, winny, var, provirion DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR ME

dbol and test make my physique ugly as shit  >:( >:( >:(

superdrol kills my legs and drol was underdosed i guess, but i did try it form another lab and it got me nothing as well

cant really say about eq coz i didnt give it a fair chance

and ivr never ever run primo or halo so dont know about them

p.s. I actually like golfing and im a great putter,  basically due to my outstanding hand eye cordination

also had a great outside jump shot

Hahaha

You can't make this shit up.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2017, 01:55:01 PM »
my advice?

hire a great trainer and get a meal plan with tons of calories for 2 years... then go back to hormones?

had a meal plan from a top polish pro who had a meal service which prepared all your meals for you 7 days a week

follow it to a tee for 12 weeks and it made ZERO diff in my results

anyione with an open and objective mind can see that i have already made progess in 14 days

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2017, 01:56:47 PM »
had a meal plan from a top polish pro who had a meal service which prepared all your meals for you 7 days a week

follow it to a tee for 12 weeks and it made ZERO diff in my results

anyione with an open and objective mind can see that i have already made progess in 14 days

You're in your 50's.

It's never going to happen.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2017, 02:08:22 PM »
You're in your 50's.

It's never going to happen.

Can't a boy dream................... ..er, I mean a 45 year old?
X

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2017, 02:18:22 PM »
I would say based on his current size and age he's playing a fools game and wasting his time, money and health. At some point he needs to realize he doesn't have the genetics for size or responding to the drugs based on his pics. There are fitness girls carrying around more muscle and responding better to less drugs.

No offense dj, you can get angry at the messenger if you want, but stick to boxing and choose healthy pursuits.
You're pissing your health away literally for nothing. I honestly hope he's trolling.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2017, 02:26:32 PM »
I would say based on his current size and age he's playing a fools game and wasting his time, money and health. At some point he needs to realize he doesn't have the genetics for size or responding to the drugs based on his pics. There are fitness girls carrying around more muscle and responding better to less drugs.

No offense dj, you can get angry at the messenger if you want, but stick to boxing and choose healthy pursuits.

You're pissing your health away literally for nothing. I honestly hope he's trolling.

um, dont want to be a bb

physique artist is my gig

max wieght i want to carry is 180 TOPS

but that is a super shaped 180 with incredible illusion

its not about scale weight, its about... THE LOOK

this is 1...7...5

not 250, not even 2 bills

THE LOOK  8)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2017, 02:35:45 PM »
Can't a boy dream................... ..er, I mean a 45 year old?

Of course.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2017, 02:38:24 PM »
Of course.

Kahn, can you describe DJ181's fitness/boxing dreams from a Nietzschean perspective?
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2017, 02:41:38 PM »

anna? lol

anna recksiek lol
man im laughing so hard,,

is ths real account? i didnt even read what was written there i just want to know if its real legit account.. this name lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2017, 02:51:53 PM »
um, dont want to be a bb

physique artist is my gig

max wieght i want to carry is 180 TOPS

but that is a super shaped 180 with incredible illusion

its not about scale weight, its about... THE LOOK

this is 1...7...5

not 250, not even 2 bills

THE LOOK  8)

you are again confusing bodyfat levels and the scale with what people will look like at certain bodyweights like Francis.

fact is you, me nor anyone else will ever look like Francois Benfatto at 175 or any bodyweight for that matter. That is why he was a top 10 olympian back when the judging was a bit more all over the place rather than choosing one kid of freak only.

If you want to make comparisons at that weight, you would better credibility with these guys if you would post more of someone in that range who is on a lowere level, such as novice and up to state/novie.

comparing ourselves to the best bodybuilders of their respective eras is never a good idea unless we are actually top pros from those eras, or look better for that matter

I dont know if you will see this as a compliment but your physique would be more comparable to Sandow or even Zabo(3...2...1..here comes basile to refute) as physiques which would more match your structure and development
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2017, 03:00:33 PM »
Scale weigh for a pro bber in contest shape is deceiving. Levrone at the 01 Olympia at 220-something seemed tiny. Literally didn't notice him till he was a cpl feet on front of me and felt like I could've enveloped him at 235 at what seemed like 6" taller (when hevstripped down in the expo and posed barefoot). Stage-lean beers are much smaller than you'd expect. Even a cpl daysvafterva show they're drastically larger after water fills the cells again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2017, 03:01:16 PM »
you are again confusing bodyfat levels and the scale with what people will look like at certain bodyweights like Francis.

fact is you, me nor anyone else will ever look like Francois Benfatto at 175 or any bodyweight for that matter. That is why he was a top 10 olympian back when the judging was a bit more all over the place rather than choosing one kid of freak only.

If you want to make comparisons at that weight, you would better credibility with these guys if you would post more of someone in that range who is on a lowere level, such as novice and up to state/novie.

comparing ourselves to the best bodybuilders of their respective eras is never a good idea unless we are actually top pros from those eras, or look better for that matter

I dont know if you will see this as a compliment but your physique would be more comparable to Sandow or even Zabo(3...2...1..here comes basile to refute) as physiques which would more match your structure and development

as far as aesthetics go, and 15 can confirm this or refute it, either is ok for me coz id like to knkw his opinion

anyways there are a few things that are VERY IMPORTANT for the Body Beautiful

Number 1 is..... narrow narrow hips and a narrow waist which i have at 6 foot my waist is 29,inches yes thats right 29 inches

Number 2 is..... Tiny, Tiny Joints and yes i got that too... Wrist measures under 6 inches at the widest and thickest part

These 2 factors are HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE

after that comes long legs, short to medium length torso, medium length arms

Oh... And it helps to have an over 7 inch cock which i also have 😎

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2017, 03:06:54 PM »
as far as aesthetics go, and 15 can confirm this or refute it, either is ok for me coz id like to knkw his opinion

anyways there are a few things that are VERY IMPORTANT for the Body Beautiful

Number 1 is..... narrow narrow hips and a narrow waist which i have at 6 foot my waist is 29,inches yes thats right 29 inches

Number 2 is..... Tiny, Tiny Joints and yes i got that too... Wrist measures under 6 inches at the widest and thickest part

These 2 factors are HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE

after that comes long legs, short to medium length torso, medium length arms

Oh... And it helps to have an over 7 inch cock which i also have 😎

Wide back & shoulders should be your priority. Arms will come. Armsvatbtheir largestbwere 19/19.25 & was training them 1-2x a month.

Simple Simon

« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2017, 03:08:41 PM »
Wide back & shoulders should be your priority. Arms will come. Armsvatbtheir largestbwere 19/19.25 & was training them 1-2x a month.

yeah ..right...