Author Topic: I ALONE CAN FIX IT  (Read 3922 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I ALONE CAN FIX IT
« on: July 28, 2016, 09:51:41 AM »
"Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/21/full-text-donald-trumps-prepared-remarks-accepting-the-republican-nomination/

If Obama or Hillary said something like this the right wing in this country would lose their fucking minds

This would be all they would talk about 24/7.  They would call him a delusional, say he has a messiah complex, he is a dangerous dictator etc....and rightly so

But their candidate makes this INSANE STATEMENT and not a peep.

No one even bothers to ask him the obvious question as to what qualifies Trump as "knowing the system better than anyone" much less how "he alone can fix it"

These are crazy fucking times in this country

Hey, aren't we supposed to be a collapsed nation by now

Anyone remember the summer and fall of 2008 when it seemed like the nation was actually collapsing.  Banks were failing left and right, massive jobs losses on a monthly basis, stock market crashing, etc..

I wonder how soon the new Republican POTUS can break Bush's record for totally fucking up the country

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I ALONE CAN FIX IT
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 09:57:01 AM »
"Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/21/full-text-donald-trumps-prepared-remarks-accepting-the-republican-nomination/

If Obama or Hillary said something like this the right wing in this country would lose their fucking minds

This would be all they would talk about 24/7.  They would call him a delusional, say he has a messiah complex, he is a dangerous dictator etc....and rightly so

But their candidate makes this INSANE STATEMENT and not a peep.

No one even bothers to ask him the obvious question as to what qualifies Trump as "knowing the system better than anyone" much less how "he alone can fix it"

These are crazy fucking times in this country

Hey, aren't we supposed to be a collapsed nation by now

Anyone remember the summer and fall of 2008 when it seemed like the nation was actually collapsing.  Banks were failing left and right, massive jobs losses on a monthly basis, stock market crashing, etc..

I wonder how soon the new Republican POTUS can break Bush's record for totally fucking up the country

At the rate this is going so many libfags will off themselves and not enough people to elect the Queen to beat him. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 10:06:09 AM »
At the rate this is going so many libfags will off themselves and not enough people to elect the Queen to beat him. 

off your meds again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 10:07:30 AM »
off your meds again?

LOL - the liberal crackup and meltdown over every trump utterance is pure comedy. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 10:15:09 AM »
LOL - the liberal crackup and meltdown over every trump utterance is pure comedy. 

if Obama said that you would have started 15 thread about it by now

remember all your messiah and dictator crap or is that just a hazy memory due to the meds?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 10:19:05 AM »
if Obama said that you would have started 15 thread about it by now

remember all your messiah and dictator crap or is that just a hazy memory due to the meds?

Trump is a clown and troll - he owns your minds.   

Deep down he is laughing at all of this crack up

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 10:20:33 AM »
Trump is a clown and troll - he owns your minds.   

Deep down he is laughing at all of this crack up

Is he laughing at the people that voted for him in the primaries?

I bet Hillary is laughing at Bernie supporters.

I think Ted Cruz was their (Republicans) best option. Crazy how Trump won that nomination.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 10:25:03 AM »

I think Ted Cruz was their (Republicans) best option. Crazy how Trump won that nomination.

This is the wildest election of my lifetime. 

I think Trump is a tranwreck - BUT because most parties are against him, he would get little actually done - which to me is good. 

Hillary on the other hand is so corrupt and conflicted - she will not be stopped by Ryan or McConnell

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 10:29:47 AM »

Their best option for winning a national election was Kasich

The problem for Repubs is that they really are the stupid party.  

That's their base and it's wide and deep which is why Trump in their candidate

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 10:44:13 AM »

I think their best option was Rubio.  Missed opportunity. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 10:59:45 AM »
They didn't have any options, but Trump.  It's exactly as it looks.  People are fed-up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 11:01:33 AM »
Trump will easily win.  No idea what you guys are talking about.  The Bernie Supporters, the majority, will NOT vote for Hillary.  Without them, she loses.  Even if she had them, she would still probably lose.

Trump has got this easily.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 11:03:31 AM »
Trump will easily win.  No idea what you guys are talking about.  The Bernie Supporters, the majority, will NOT vote for Hillary.  Without them, she loses.  Even if she had them, she would still probably lose.

I doubt either one of them runs away with this, but Hillary still has to be considered the favorite.  Maybe Asange has more surprises though. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 11:07:54 AM »

I disagree... I think most Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 11:08:30 AM »
I doubt either one of them runs away with this, but Hillary still has to be considered the favorite.  Maybe Asange has more surprises though. 
Uh, are you not even paying attention to whats going on?

She is not even close to being the favorite, even at this point.  She has the least support from her party than any candidate they have put forth in modern history.  Romney and Mccain nearly beat Obama and he had ALL of the support and then some.

What do you think is going to happen when you have a candidate that nobody likes, has zero crossover appeal, Over half of the party (Bernie supporters) who will not support her or even utter her name, who has been public enemy number one by Republicans for over two decades.

What the fuck do you think is going to happen?   ???  Wake up, this is not even going to be close. Trump win this easily.  People like me are in full support of him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 11:09:42 AM »
I disagree... I think most Bernie supporters will vote for Hillary.

Nah, this is the biggest online community of Bernie supporters.

Take a look at all the topics today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2016, 11:10:30 AM »
it doesn't matter what trump says.   His supporters reached their support thru emotion, not logic.

Emotional people don't give a shit about facts, consequences.  They just want what they want.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2016, 11:13:14 AM »
it doesn't matter what trump says.   His supporters reached their support thru emotion, not logic.

Emotional people don't give a shit about facts, consequences.  They just want what they want.
Bullshit.

Trump is a much better choice logically than Hillary for many reasons. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2016, 11:15:12 AM »
IMO nearly everyone is desperate to escape the cycle.  While some will try to trick themselves into thinking a woman president will do that, many aren't quite so sadly deranged, fortunately, and that goes a long way for Trump.  

But listening to Trump's words in those commercials makes the whole thing look up-in-the-air, really.  I just don't know right now.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 11:18:09 AM »
Nah, this is the biggest online community of Bernie supporters.

Take a look at all the topics today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/

I get them being upset, but what does supporting Trump do?

Sure, maybe he says some things that you agree with, but on the large items, like free higher education, the growing wage gap, things of that nature.

Trump is against everything the Bernie supporters stand for. If you have made large strides to change your own party's platform, and you have, why would you give that up to support someone who holds none of those values?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2016, 11:18:54 AM »
Bullshit.

Trump is a much better choice logically than Hillary for many reasons.  

If Hilary said many of the things Trump did, she would have suffered.

He shit on handicaps, POWs, etc... and he didn't suffer.   He "joked" about espionage and stolen emails about his opponent from a foreign power he's been sucking up to in the press... he didn't suffer.

Trump has an authoritarian thing going on with his supporters.   We don't obey our fathers out of logic... it's emotion and ingrained habit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 11:19:10 AM »
IMO nearly everyone is desperate to escape the cycle.  While some will try to trick themselves into thinking a woman president will do that, many aren't quite so sadly deranged, fortunately, and that goes a long way for Trump.  

But listening to Trump's words in those commercials makes the whole thing look up-in-the-air, really.  I just don't know right now.
Trump is certainly no moron.  You can't get to where he is in life by being a moron.  He has built on his success time and time again and actually does understand it from the average worker perspective all the way up to the CEO level.

Its obvious he will put America first and not his own interests or "legacy".  He already has built that.  I think its pretty clear that he actually does want to bring manufacturing BACK to the US and improve the entire country inside and out.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2016, 11:20:38 AM »
Trump is against everything the Bernie supporters stand for.

Once they see Trump on the national debate stage... sucking up to Russia, and mainly appearing inept on national security Qs... trapped with vague one-liners and unable to explain anything in depth...

Many of the Bernie supporters who hate hilary will swallow that hate.   Trump might drop a nuke in EUR, can't rule that out.  He's scary.  Give the sanders supporters a few weeks to "Feel the Turn" and watch them dump trump.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2016, 11:23:39 AM »
If Hilary said many of the things Trump did, she would have suffered.

He shit on handicaps, POWs, etc... and he didn't suffer.   He "joked" about espionage and stolen emails about his opponent from a foreign power he's been sucking up to in the press... he didn't suffer.

Trump has an authoritarian thing going on with his supporters.   We don't obey our fathers out of logic... it's emotion and ingrained habit.
Wow, words.  Serious business.
   ::)
If Trump did even a quarter of the shit Hillary has done, he would be in jail.  Who gives a fuck about words?  I actually like that he makes fun of these morons.  They deserve it.  Its time the faggotry, cuckoldery and the demonization of the white male stop.  Whites are supposed to hate themselves at this point in our zeitgeist which is pathetic.  We need someone like a Trump to stop this course of bullshit.

You know what you are gonna get after Hillary (if she were to win, which she will not even come close to doing), you will get some BLM, SJW, probably Hispanic or black Cuck who will do nothing but pander and stew in their own corruption.

Sorry, but I really do not want the rest of the United States to be run or look like Detroit, because that is what you are gonna get down the line.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2016, 11:24:28 AM »
For the people who backed Bernie for practical reasons, I just can't see them finding what they need with Hillary.  Not at all.  She's the opposite of that, actually.

But some of the fruitier people who had superficial reasons for backing him, may be just fine w Hillary.

No question, though, many many Bernie backers will NOT vote Hillary, and imo it is an under-reported fact.