Author Topic: So who here actually has experience with growth hormone?  (Read 5053 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: So who here actually has experience with growth hormone?
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »
When I was in college, my younger brother was taking gh because he was short. I think it was because my mom had him so late in life. Anyway, he gave himself the shots everyday, from a pen looking syringe. He was on it for three years and grew from 4'10 to 6'2. It was incredible, but he pissed it away by not lifting while on it. Anyway, he had probably ten kits of this shit in the fridge and my mom ended up throwing it away. She tried to give it back to the doctor so they could give it to someone who didn't have insurance, but they wouldn't take it and it ended up expiring and she threw it away. She didn't tell me before she did because I would have sold that shit. I think it was around ten or fifteen grand worth of shit. True story

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2012, 05:03:26 PM »
Ok..I have read enough..

Can one of you fuckers PM me a link or something.  Stop holding out, hook me up.

This would be my birthday gift to myself.
I

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2012, 05:03:32 PM »
there was this HS kid who grappled with my school-he looked like a little kid -short and looked like a 5th grader-skip ahead 5 years I saw him in the gym all grown up and had a good build-had to be Rx Gh
CROM!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2012, 05:10:06 PM »
When I was in college, my younger brother was taking gh because he was short. I think it was because my mom had him so late in life. Anyway, he gave himself the shots everyday, from a pen looking syringe. He was on it for three years and grew from 4'10 to 6'2. It was incredible, but he pissed it away by not lifting while on it. Anyway, he had probably ten kits of this shit in the fridge and my mom ended up throwing it away. She tried to give it back to the doctor so they could give it to someone who didn't have insurance, but they wouldn't take it and it ended up expiring and she threw it away. She didn't tell me before she did because I would have sold that shit. I think it was around ten or fifteen grand worth of shit. True story

My friends little brother was on it for the same thing. He was a short pretty short. Now he's 6'2. His face looks real weird. Super big jaw messed up skin, really long big hands, big clown feet, overall pretty goofy looking. His dad was a real prick. The kind of guy who thinks little league was professional baseball. He was my coach when I was around 12-13 I hated the guy. He thought his son was going to play in the big leagues or something. He risked his sons health to make him a bigger baseball player. He would of been a normal kid without all of those kits of growth. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.