Author Topic: FUNK51: Trump had no problem with people having a laugh at his expense  (Read 288 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I can’t get these X links to work

It was this, but a regular screen. And it was extended, he made fun of his hair cut.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
The shitter's sort of used to the world laughing at him now.

World salad mumbling, pant-shitting, daughter-raping moron... Shitter the daughter hitter...

i=bOUwoE0q6k9CeIyP

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

It was this, but a regular screen. And it was extended, he made fun of his hair cut.

&t=6s                                                 that's a good one. ;D
F

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over

&t=6s                                                 that's a good one. ;D

I’m sending assassins soon

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I’m sending assassins soon
   That's nice.
F

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

He’d be one of the taller guys on here. No wonder the tiny tits hate him

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
i=xFVSCmWYEdiw_FH2

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Trump taking off the gloves:🥊🥊

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
💪💪

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Apparently, Team Biden reads Getbig. Shorten his speeches.😂 He reads a teleprompter for two minutes and doesn’t take questions from the media.

He’s been getting out more in order to kickstart what has been so far a failing campaign. It’s not gonna work. The more you see of him the less you like him,  even before he was in his current decrepit state. IMO, the best strategy would be to do exactly what they did in 2020 and just keep him in the basement and hope for the best.

‘Quality over quantity’: Biden deputy campaign manager says Biden will shorten his speeches

https://www.msnbc.com/the-weekend/watch/-quality-over-quantity-biden-deputy-campaign-manager-says-biden-will-shorten-his-speeches-210263109650

‘Quality ‘Quality over quantity’: Biden deputy campaign manager says Biden will shorten his speeches over quantity’: Biden deputy campaign manager says Biden will shorten his speeches