Author Topic: Little Marco comes up woefully short in bid  (Read 356 times)

James

Little Marco comes up woefully short in bid
« on: March 16, 2016, 07:26:30 AM »
Florida sent Rubio to the senate as a Anti-Amnesty Conservative and Rubio stabbed Florida in the back.

Yesterday, Florida stabbed back.

Goodbye, Rubio.

Still we’re not going to miss you.

Marco Rubio had the hype, the hope and the backing of the GOP establishment, but there was always something missing — voters.

Rubio will go down as the most underachieving candidate of the year. Next time the Republican bigwigs should rally behind a candidate who can actually win something.

The 44-year-old Florida senator went 1-for-28 in GOP state contests. That’s a .036 batting average.

The only reason Rubio stayed in this long was to keep Trump from winning Florida, and he failed miserably at that.

Rubio did earn some points with the party by urging Ohio Republicans to vote for Kasich. But any hopes he had of getting on the ticket as running mate pretty much ended when he got trounced in his home state.

Rubio’s failure shows just how badly national Republicans miscalculated the campaign. The Florida senator never came close to capturing the mood of the voters. They are craving a rock-the-boat tough guy who will take on Washington and Congress. That’s not Marco.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/joe_battenfeld/2016/03/battenfeld_little_marco_came_up_woefully_short_in_bid

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Little Marco comes up woefully short in bid
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 07:37:47 AM »
ive been calling for him to drop out so the vote wont be split anymore between him and Cruz (Cruz would have won MO, NC, and maybe IL last nite if he had dropped out last week) but I gotta admit I had a bit of 'oh noes what have we done' during his suspension speech last nite...he wasn't going to win the nomination but at the same time was definitely the best general election candidate..most sure chance of beating Hillary we had.
there were a lot of Dems quietly celebrating last night :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 08:08:41 AM »
the county-by-county map is brutal.

Rubio won that little piece of FL you have to drive thru on the way to the Keys... the part even 240 doesn't get out of the car, despite all my glockage.

Rubio should have dropped out and saved his name.  He was smashed by idiot trump, he lost so much value this year.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 03:36:51 PM »
the county-by-county map is brutal.

Rubio won that little piece of FL you have to drive thru on the way to the Keys... the part even 240 doesn't get out of the car, despite all my glockage.

Rubio should have dropped out and saved his name.  He was smashed by idiot trump, he lost so much value this year.

Link to this county by county map?

James

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 08:27:45 PM »
Link to this county by county map?

that part of FL looks like the houses from a 1980s gangster movie.  Poor as shit, dirty, litter everywhere, people in roads... just gross.  i always gas up then get thru that area fast.  it's foul.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 08:31:58 PM »
that part of FL looks like the houses from a 1980s gangster movie.  Poor as shit, dirty, litter everywhere, people in roads... just gross.  i always gas up then get thru that area fast.  it's foul.

No shit.  I know exactly what you mean.  Seems that he wouldn't even have won that shithole if not for his drug dealing relative getting all his customers to vote for him.