Author Topic: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!  (Read 98807 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2018, 08:49:51 AM »
In addition to trafficking in human body parts and concealing rape/sex by underage girls, they are the largest abortion mill in the county, performing about 300,000 per year.
fake news,
fake news,
do you know what the hyde amendment is

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2018, 08:59:04 AM »
fake news,
fake news,
do you know what the hyde amendment is

1.  There is video of Planned Parenthood helping someone they believe is a minor not report a rape.

2.  There are numerous videos of Planned Parenthood discussing trafficking in body parts.

3.  It is a fact that Planned Parenthood is largest abortion mill in the country.

4.  It is a fact that Planned Parenthood kills about 300,000 babies a year.

Yes I know what the Hyde Amendment is.  Do you?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2018, 09:04:43 AM »
Republicans retain the House. Pick up 5 to 7 seats in the Senate.

We'll have to see.  They could get wiped as well.

I think you're banking on the silent majority still being strong and focused.

I'm not convinced of that.
Y

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2018, 09:29:22 AM »
1.  There is video of Planned Parenthood helping someone they believe is a minor not report a rape.

2.  There are numerous videos of Planned Parenthood discussing trafficking in body parts.

3.  It is a fact that Planned Parenthood is largest abortion mill in the country.

4.  It is a fact that Planned Parenthood kills about 300,000 babies a year.

Yes I know what the Hyde Amendment is.  Do you?

1) fake
2) fake
3) who cares
4) who cares

1) proven fak

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2018, 09:41:53 AM »
1) fake
2) fake
3) who cares
4) who cares

1) proven fak

Ok.  You must be trolling. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2018, 09:43:09 AM »
We'll have to see.  They could get wiped as well.

I think you're banking on the silent majority still being strong and focused.

I'm not convinced of that.

True, but you also will not have the national attention on each individual race as we've also experienced.

Plus Trump is a work horse who will be out there campaigning hard to rally the troops. Likely using the prospect of a Speaker Pelosi as motivation to show up. And nobody can sell in that environment quite like he can, especially with her as a target to that base.

When it's all said and done, just avoiding becoming swept is an accomplishment in it's own right.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2018, 09:49:21 AM »
True, but you also will not have the national attention on each individual race as we've also experienced.

Plus Trump is a work horse who will be out there campaigning hard to rally the troops. Likely using the prospect of a Speaker Pelosi as motivation to show up. And nobody can sell in that environment quite like he can, especially with her as a target to that base.

When it's all said and done, just avoiding becoming swept is an accomplishment in it's own right.

I agree on the final point.

However, given the cyclical nature of things, coupled with the over the top amount of cynicism and hate, it feels like the GOP will lose this round.

Who knows thought, polls said HRC was 98%, etc.....

But I do feel both the Dems and GOP have failed to establish the next set of leaders, and the GOP is wasting opportunity in many areas they could be successful in if they weren't so tone deaf.
Y

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2018, 10:00:58 AM »
Ok.  You must be trolling. 

you're talking about the CMP video right, that one that was proved loads of time to be fake?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2018, 10:24:24 AM »
I agree on the final point.

However, given the cyclical nature of things, coupled with the over the top amount of cynicism and hate, it feels like the GOP will lose this round.

Who knows thought, polls said HRC was 98%, etc.....

But I do feel both the Dems and GOP have failed to establish the next set of leaders, and the GOP is wasting opportunity in many areas they could be successful in if they weren't so tone deaf.

I have to admit, I read the comments underneath Dave Rubin's recent interview with John Kasich and it's easy to see the venom much of the public have for these politicians.

Another factor that is likely to work against Trump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2018, 10:53:32 AM »
you're talking about the CMP video right, that one that was proved loads of time to be fake?

Nothing I posted is fake.  Stop trolling.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2018, 11:58:34 AM »
Nothing I posted is fake.  Stop trolling.
congress thought it was fake

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2018, 04:30:34 PM »

congress? as a whole, or democratic?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2018, 05:12:20 PM »

O Rly?  Link?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2018, 07:55:37 AM »
I have to admit, I read the comments underneath Dave Rubin's recent interview with John Kasich and it's easy to see the venom much of the public have for these politicians.

Another factor that is likely to work against Trump.

He should have taken the opportunity he was given to really change things.

He should have run to the center and commanded both parties to cut the shit and get things done.

I think he panders to his base too often.

Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2018, 08:59:14 AM »
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jason-chaffetz-planned-parenthood-funding_us_5616ed01e4b0dbb8000de134

https://apnews.com/14e6280c406a4d21920c5594107dfdc4/indiana-clears-planned-parenthood-wrongdoing-after-videos

https://thinkprogress.org/investigations-into-planned-parenthood-are-falling-totally-flat-1d6a35f2a90a/

http://www.politicspa.com/doh-planned-parenthood-cleared-of-any-wrongdoing/68618/

None of these links show Congress thought Planned Parenthood selling body parts was fake.  You must have thought I wasn't actually going to read them?   ::)

And why didn't you include this one? 

Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue
Brooke Singman By Brooke Singman,   Jake Gibson   | Fox News

Department of Justice looking into the organizations alleged selling of human fetal tissues.

The Justice Department has launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue.

In a letter first obtained by Fox News, Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs Stephen Boyd formally requested unredacted documents from the Senate Judiciary Committee, the same panel that led the congressional probe into the women’s health organization.

“The Department of Justice appreciates the offer of assistance in obtaining these materials, and would like to request the Committee provide unredacted copies of records contained in the report, in order to further the Department’s ability to conduct a thorough and comprehensive assessment of that report based on the full range of information available,” Boyd wrote.

Fox News has learned that last month, the FBI first requested the unredacted documents from the committee.

Fox News is told that Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said they needed to receive a letter and be assured that the documents would be used for investigative purposes.

The letter, sent to Grassley and Feinstein on Thursday, is a rare confirmation by the Justice Department of a federal investigation.

Trump says government will maintain funding if Planned Parenthood stops abortions services
“At this point, the records are intended for investigative use only—we understand that a resolution from the Senate may be required if the Department were to use any of the unredacted materials in a formal legal proceeding, such as a grand jury,” Boyd also wrote.

A spokesman for the committee told Fox News on Friday that they received the Department's "official request for unredacted copies of its 2016 report and we will work to cooperate fully."

In that final report entitled “Human Fetal Tissue Research: Context and Controversy” published in December 2016, Grassley referred Planned Parenthood and other providers to the FBI for investigation.

Grassley said at the time that the committee has discovered enough evidence that shows how abortion providers had transferred fetal tissue and body parts from aborted fetuses for research by charging amounts higher than they actually cost.

“The report documents the failure of the Department of Justice, across multiple administrations, to enforce the law that bans the buying and selling of human fetal tissue,” Grassley wrote last December urging the Justice Department and FBI to investigate. “It also documents substantial evidence suggesting that the specific entities involved in the recent controversy, and/or individuals employed by those entities, may have violated that law.”

Tucker and the executive vice president and chief brand officer of Planned Parenthood debate the GOP's health care plan's intent to cut funding over abortion services and its potential impact on the organization and women nationwide #TuckerVideo
Planned Parenthood EVP: No one will bully, bribe us
Feinstein, however, said in a statement Friday that the 2016 report was only presented to the "majority," meaning the Republicans on the committee.

"I hope that there isn't a partisan purpose in taking this action and that the department handles the chairman's request in a professional and ethical manner," Feinstein said in a statement.

The now-federal investigation comes after a 2015 undercover investigation by activists David Daleiden, leader of the pro-life Center for Medical Progress, and Sandra Merritt, an employee of the group, who both posed as fetal researchers and made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood.

The recorded conversations included officials from Planned Parenthood and StemExpress, a California company that provides blood, tissue and other biological material for medical research and has received fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood, at the time, strongly rejected accusations it violated any law or acted unethically. The group also “strongly” disagreed with Grassley’s recommendations to refer the matter to the Justice Department “especially in light of the fact that the investigations by three other Congressional committees, and investigations in 13 states including a Grand Jury in Texas, have all shown that Planned Parenthood did nothing wrong.”

“Over two years ago, citizen journalists at The Center for Medical Progress first caught Planned Parenthood’s top abortion doctors in a series of undercover videos callously and flippantly negotiating the sale of tiny baby hearts, lungs, livers, and brains,” Daleiden said Thursday. “It is time for public officials to finally hold Planned Parenthood and their criminal abortion enterprise accountable under the law.”

The federal investigation by the Trump administration will reopen the years-long debate on whether Planned Parenthood and other providers violated the law with the illegal sale of body parts.

Fox News’ Perry Chiaramonte contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/planned-parenthood-under-investigation-by-justice-department-over-sale-fetal-tissue.html

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2018, 09:45:47 AM »
None of these links show Congress thought Planned Parenthood selling body parts was fake.  You must have thought I wasn't actually going to read them?   ::)

And why didn't you include this one? 

Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue
Brooke Singman By Brooke Singman,   Jake Gibson   | Fox News

Department of Justice looking into the organizations alleged selling of human fetal tissues.

The Justice Department has launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue.

In a letter first obtained by Fox News, Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs Stephen Boyd formally requested unredacted documents from the Senate Judiciary Committee, the same panel that led the congressional probe into the women’s health organization.

“The Department of Justice appreciates the offer of assistance in obtaining these materials, and would like to request the Committee provide unredacted copies of records contained in the report, in order to further the Department’s ability to conduct a thorough and comprehensive assessment of that report based on the full range of information available,” Boyd wrote.

Fox News has learned that last month, the FBI first requested the unredacted documents from the committee.

Fox News is told that Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said they needed to receive a letter and be assured that the documents would be used for investigative purposes.

The letter, sent to Grassley and Feinstein on Thursday, is a rare confirmation by the Justice Department of a federal investigation.

Trump says government will maintain funding if Planned Parenthood stops abortions services
“At this point, the records are intended for investigative use only—we understand that a resolution from the Senate may be required if the Department were to use any of the unredacted materials in a formal legal proceeding, such as a grand jury,” Boyd also wrote.

A spokesman for the committee told Fox News on Friday that they received the Department's "official request for unredacted copies of its 2016 report and we will work to cooperate fully."

In that final report entitled “Human Fetal Tissue Research: Context and Controversy” published in December 2016, Grassley referred Planned Parenthood and other providers to the FBI for investigation.

Grassley said at the time that the committee has discovered enough evidence that shows how abortion providers had transferred fetal tissue and body parts from aborted fetuses for research by charging amounts higher than they actually cost.

“The report documents the failure of the Department of Justice, across multiple administrations, to enforce the law that bans the buying and selling of human fetal tissue,” Grassley wrote last December urging the Justice Department and FBI to investigate. “It also documents substantial evidence suggesting that the specific entities involved in the recent controversy, and/or individuals employed by those entities, may have violated that law.”

Tucker and the executive vice president and chief brand officer of Planned Parenthood debate the GOP's health care plan's intent to cut funding over abortion services and its potential impact on the organization and women nationwide #TuckerVideo
Planned Parenthood EVP: No one will bully, bribe us
Feinstein, however, said in a statement Friday that the 2016 report was only presented to the "majority," meaning the Republicans on the committee.

"I hope that there isn't a partisan purpose in taking this action and that the department handles the chairman's request in a professional and ethical manner," Feinstein said in a statement.

The now-federal investigation comes after a 2015 undercover investigation by activists David Daleiden, leader of the pro-life Center for Medical Progress, and Sandra Merritt, an employee of the group, who both posed as fetal researchers and made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood.

The recorded conversations included officials from Planned Parenthood and StemExpress, a California company that provides blood, tissue and other biological material for medical research and has received fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood, at the time, strongly rejected accusations it violated any law or acted unethically. The group also “strongly” disagreed with Grassley’s recommendations to refer the matter to the Justice Department “especially in light of the fact that the investigations by three other Congressional committees, and investigations in 13 states including a Grand Jury in Texas, have all shown that Planned Parenthood did nothing wrong.”

“Over two years ago, citizen journalists at The Center for Medical Progress first caught Planned Parenthood’s top abortion doctors in a series of undercover videos callously and flippantly negotiating the sale of tiny baby hearts, lungs, livers, and brains,” Daleiden said Thursday. “It is time for public officials to finally hold Planned Parenthood and their criminal abortion enterprise accountable under the law.”

The federal investigation by the Trump administration will reopen the years-long debate on whether Planned Parenthood and other providers violated the law with the illegal sale of body parts.

Fox News’ Perry Chiaramonte contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/planned-parenthood-under-investigation-by-justice-department-over-sale-fetal-tissue.html

because its nothing, there's no outcome,

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2018, 01:06:36 PM »
because its nothing, there's no outcome,

Or because you were trying to peddle fake news.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2018, 01:07:00 PM »
Surge: GOP Improves to Strongest National Polling Position in Months, Majority Approves of Trump's Economy
 Guy Benson Guy Benson |Posted: Mar 27, 2018
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/03/27/poll-gop-narrows-midterm-gap-on-generic-ballot-majority-support-trumps-handling-of-economy-n2464522

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2018, 07:37:34 PM »
I must admit that I am starting to get worried about the midterms. :-\

The sheer hatred for Trump is starting to be honed by the left.

Having said that, I am not convinced that all these special elections are indicative of how it will pan out come November.

Republicans have to know that we will have two years of inaction by Congress along with the strong possibility that the House will move to impeach.

It will go nowhere in the Senate, but it will bring us months and months of nonsense.

The Right has to know that they have to get out there and hold as many of these House seats as possible while trying to increase their lead in the Senate.

The sad part is that I am starting to think there may be more of them than there are of us.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2018, 11:14:29 PM »
You’ve discredited yourself with every one of those bullshit sites

And when you posted a link to an article that had been lined through.. were you discredited as well or do we play the favorites game?  For those who arent aware, you posted a link to an article about Hogg not being in the school when it was under siege as proof he was a plant. that same articles author had to line through his entire article and eat crow because he was wrong and you were spreading it.... Please stop playing the Conservative Hypocrite... you won the Oscar already

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2018, 04:49:19 AM »
Still Bleeding: The DNC’s Financial Situation Just Got Worsef
townhall ^ | Apr 04, 2018 | Matt Vespa
Posted on 4/5/2018, 7:27:53 AM by MarvinStinson

The Democratic National Committee under Tom Perez and Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) has been anything but successful. The committee, which has undergone multiple purges in staff, including the firing of their top fundraiser, has failed to catch up with their Republican counterparts. They’re a whopping $6 million in debt and they just took out a $2 million loan to keep the lights on. It’s a total disaster and the bleeding hasn’t stopped (via Daily Caller):

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) reported more than $162,000 in additional debt in an amended FEC report filed this week.

The DNC originally reported $6.1 million in debt in its March 2018 FEC report filed on March 20 but amended that report on Monday to include an additional $162,368.64 in debt, bringing the DNC’s total debt to just under $6.3 million.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) has zero debt, according to the committee’s most recent FEC filings.

The DNC tried to bury their disastrous finances during the State of the Union, which did not go undetected.

Kenneth P. Vogel ✔ @kenvogel Interesting timing: @DNC files its @FEC report in the middle of the #SOTU, revealing that it raised $5.2M last month, but finished the year with $6.1M in debt. http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00010603/1202494/ … 11:20 PM - Jan 30, 2018

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2018, 12:13:30 PM »
DEMOCRATS ARE LOSING MILLENNIAL SUPPORT THEY NEED TO WIN MIDTERMS, NEW POLL SUGGESTS

Millennials may not be as loyal to the Democrats as previously thought—and it could hurt the party at the ballot box in November.

A Reuters/Ipsos poll released Monday found that support among voters ages 18 to 34 has fallen by roughly 9 percentage points over the last two years. That means just 46 percent of registered millennial voters now identify with the Democrats, as compared to 2016, when the majority of the voting bloc backed the party.

Though an overwhelming two-thirds of the poll's 16,000 respondents said they don't like President Donald Trump, many of these young voters are being pulled to the right by a Republican Party they see as being stronger on economic issues. Some respondents voiced support for the Republican tax legislation and the party's messaging on jobs, which they said have made a material difference in their lives under a GOP-controlled Congress.

Experts said that when it comes to party allegiance, millennials are both more fluid and more easily swayed than the generations that came before them.

"They’re not as wedded to one party," Donald Green, a political science professor at Columbia University, told Reuters. "They’re easier to convince than, say, your 50- or 60-year-olds who don’t really change their minds very often."

This trend may make some Democrats uneasy, especially going into a competitive midterm election with the goal of winning back at least one chamber of Congress. But others say there's little reason to panic.

Keep Up With This Story And More By Subscribing Now

"While people may not register for a particular party, they show up for a candidate who shares their values," Amanda Litman, the cofounder and executive of Run for Something, a group dedicated to running and recruiting young candidates, told Newsweek. "And with young people, those candidates are most often those who care about progressive causes like climate change, marriage equality and a woman's right to make her own health care decisions."

For proof, Litman said to look no further than Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's November win: The Democratic candidate defeated his Republican opponent, Ed Gillespie, by winning 69 percent of the millennial vote.

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders overwhelmingly won over the young vote in 2016, outperforming both Hillary Clinton and Trump with the voter bloc. In fact, Sanders garnered more votes from Americans under 30 than Clinton and Trump combined, according to a June 2016 Washington Post report.

Sanders made tuition-free college and student debt relief prominent platforms in his presidential campaign, which perhaps explained his appeal to millennials, a generation burdened with roughly $33,000 of student loan debt on average.

But Litman said there's no lesson to be learned from Sanders in particular, adding that Democrats don't necessarily need to adopt all of his platforms or mimic his campaign. If they want to win over millennials, they just need to be genuine.

"Young people want candidates who are authentically themselves and who aren't bullshitting us," said Litman. "Candidates should have a problem they want to solve. We tell our candidates, 'You're not running to be something. You're running to do something.' To win, voters need to understand what that 'something' is."

http://www.newsweek.com/democrats-losing-millennial-support-midterms-906014

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2018, 12:15:50 PM »
Black male support for Trump doubles after Kanye tweets: Poll

By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Thursday, May 3, 2018
A new poll shows that there was a significant uptick in support for President Trump among black males following tweets from hip-hop mogul Kanye West appearing to back the president.

According to a Reuters poll taken April 29, 22 percent of black males approved of the president’s job performance, up from 11 percent one week earlier. Seven percent of the demographic also reported having “mixed feelings” about the president, up from 1.5 percent.

Seventy-one percent of the cohort still said they disapproved of Mr. Trump’s performance in office.

Support among black females remained relatively steady over that same span, increasing slightly from 6 to 9 percent.

Overall, the Reuters poll found 41 percent of the country approved and 54 percent disapproved of Mr. Trump’s job performance.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/3/black-male-support-trump-doubles-after-kanye-tweet/