Author Topic: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!  (Read 98807 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2018, 04:16:23 PM »
blue wave!
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2018, 04:24:47 PM »
Hillcunt was also the worst nominee ever.  What a horrid disgusting corrupt pos

-Woman hater???

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2018, 07:11:02 PM »
i agree with some of your points...but... if you wont acknowledge the DNC and Hillary had  a HUGE advantage during the election..i dont know what to say....much like a fat person is in denial about being fat..... keep in mind the GOP didnt even want to nominate Trump as a candidate to run...even though he won that nomination .... after the "grab her by the pussy" msm(non-biased) was pushing...

GOP told him to step down for someone else to run against Hillary... he fought his own party (GOP) and fought the DNC... and won. that is quite an accomplishment in my opinion.

no, I agree with your about the advantage.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2018, 07:13:44 PM »
Trump won because he was the best choice
More & more people are totally fed up with leftists liberal politics
That are ruinous to countries.

Who would want to admit to wanting to vote for the evil odious Killary,
It’s disturbing anyone would want to.

Other than California & NY - lots of Nutters loony leftists liberals
How many states voted for Killary
And how many for Trump.

Trump won because he was the best choice - if he were, he wouldn't have been 3 million behind Hillary as far as votes. He won because people in the right places voted for him.

More & more people are totally fed up with leftists liberal politics - I think he also won because people were fed up with the right wing as well. Otherwise any number of Republican candidates far better suited for the job would have gotten the nomination

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2018, 07:28:29 PM »

Trump won because he was the best choice - if he were, he wouldn't have been 3 million behind Hillary as far as votes. He won because people in the right places voted for him.

More & more people are totally fed up with leftists liberal politics - I think he also won because people were fed up with the right wing as well. Otherwise any number of Republican candidates far better suited for the job would have gotten the nomination

You're (as with all liberals) still haven't figured out that electoral college thing, have you? He was the best choice because he ran in the best solutions....thank God he won.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2018, 07:33:52 PM »
You're (as with all liberals) still haven't figured out that electoral college thing, have you? He was the best choice because he ran in the best solutions....thank God he won.

Coach I understand the system. While I don't agree with the system, it is the system we use. However, if Trump had won the popular vote and lost by the E.C. I wouldn't mind people saying, when someone else says "American as spoken" to remind them that the majority of voters between the two parties spoke, but had a different answer. And it's highly unlikely God has anything to do with it 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2018, 08:00:36 PM »
Coach I understand the system. While I don't agree with the system, it is the system we use. However, if Trump had won the popular vote and lost by the E.C. I wouldn't mind people saying, when someone else says "American as spoken" to remind them that the majority of voters between the two parties spoke, but had a different answer. And it's highly unlikely God has anything to do with it  

Fair enough. But let reverse the scenario. If Trump would have won the popular vote and lost the electoral (and despite what he said if he would have lost) it would have eventually been accepted and that would have been that instead of trying to unseat a duly elected president. If elections were run on the popular vote you would see completely different campaigns.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2018, 08:32:04 PM »

Trump won because he was the best choice - if he were, he wouldn't have been 3 million behind Hillary as far as votes.

Every time I see this, I wonder why they don't have voter ID laws.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2018, 09:19:21 PM »
blue wave!

Would that Durbin could sacrifice his own seat.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2018, 09:49:29 PM »
Every time I see this, I wonder why they don't have voter ID laws.
red herring

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2018, 09:50:53 PM »
Fair enough. But let reverse the scenario. If Trump would have won the popular vote and lost the electoral (and despite what he said if he would have lost) it would have eventually been accepted and that would have been that instead of trying to unseat a duly elected president. If elections were run on the popular vote you would see completely different campaigns.

Trump was already laying the platform for a rigged election. If you think he lost he would accept it you are really naive.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2018, 10:31:42 PM »
Trump was already laying the platform for a rigged election. If you think he lost he would accept it you are really naive.

Yeah, how was that platform rigged again? Lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2018, 10:35:22 PM »
Yeah, how was that platform rigged again? Lol

I'll pretend your response was an honest attempt. If you recall, and if you don't use google... Trump was preparing to lose. He was setting the scenario for a loss and was talking about how the election was rigged. He was as surprised as anyone when he won, but had he lost, if you are under the impression his supporters would have graciously accepted that, you are very naive or not very intellectually honest. I would hope you would admit it wouldn't be taken lightly 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2018, 10:48:10 PM »
I'll pretend your response was an honest attempt. If you recall, and if you don't use google... Trump was preparing to lose. He was setting the scenario for a loss and was talking about how the election was rigged. He was as surprised as anyone when he won, but had he lost, if you are under the impression his supporters would have graciously accepted that, you are very naive or not very intellectually honest. I would hope you would admit it wouldn't be taken lightly 

Apparently you didn’t read my post, but I digress. Tell me again how he rigged the election. I mean, It’s fairly well documented how Clinton rigged hers to beat Sanders but nothing about Trump beating ( by a landslide) Clinton

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2018, 11:39:53 PM »
Apparently you didn’t read my post, but I digress. Tell me again how he rigged the election. I mean, It’s fairly well documented how Clinton rigged hers to beat Sanders but nothing about Trump beating ( by a landslide) Clinton

I didn't say he rigged the election.. I said he was laying the groundwork to claim it was rigged had he lost. I wouldn't call 3 million voters voting for the opposing candidate a landslide but oh well.. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2018, 12:15:58 AM »
I didn't say he rigged the election.. I said he was laying the groundwork to claim it was rigged had he lost. I wouldn't call 3 million voters voting for the opposing candidate a landslide but oh well.. 

The final score was 306 to 232. Landslide.

I also like how you believe you can read minds.

You people need to move on and come up with some kind of coherent message.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2018, 12:35:38 AM »
The final score was 306 to 232. Landslide.

I also like how you believe you can read minds.

You people need to move on and come up with some kind of coherent message.

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/11/trump-landslide-nope/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2018, 12:42:38 AM »
https://www.factcheck.org/2016/11/trump-landslide-nope/

I'm not clicking on your dumb link.

I already know she got her ass kicked.

You people really need to move on. It's pathetic.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2018, 08:07:37 AM »

So you would be comfortable with California deciding who the POTUS is?
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2018, 11:33:17 AM »

Huh?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2018, 01:28:15 PM »

Right? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2018, 01:28:48 PM »

He knows the entire "popular vote" spread came from California.  Doesn't matter. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2018, 02:46:11 PM »
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2018, 04:10:08 PM »

It isn't a state that is voting, it is American citizens.  I'm comfortable with 1 vote per citizen. That my vote counts less than yours because we live in different zip codes isn't fair.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2018, 04:11:07 PM »

Should I post on here every time Trump mentions the election or Hillary? Seems the one having the trouble moving on isn't me.