Author Topic: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!  (Read 98799 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!
« Reply #450 on: October 29, 2018, 02:24:59 PM »
Trump Calls Florida's Andrew Gillum A 'Thief' In Tweet Supporting Ron DeSantis

President Donald Trump referred to Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum as a “thief” in a tweet supporting Republican Ron DeSantis.

Trump touted DeSantis as a “Harvard/Yale educated man and “a great Congressman” while calling Gillum a “thief” and “Mayor of poorly run Tallahassee, said to be one of the most corrupt cities in the Country!” in a tweet on Monday morning.

The thievery Trump is likely referring to isn’t theft but an ongoing FBI corruption investigation regarding development in the city. Gillum accepted a ticket to the musical “Hamilton” from an undercover FBI agent who he said he believed was a local developer, and it has been a topic of contention that DeSantis has frequently brought to the forefront of their debates.

Gillum addressed the issue on his Twitter account just last week, saying that he “should have asked more questions of those around me” and that he accepts “responsibility for that.” He added, “But I’m running for Governor. Florida has 99 problems, and Hamilton ain’t one of them.”

DeSantis has also been under fire for making racist comments in reference to Gillum, who is black. The day after winning their respective primaries, DeSantis told voters to not “monkey this up” by voting for Gillum.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5bd724a6e4b055bc948e9fe1/amp

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #451 on: October 29, 2018, 03:50:10 PM »
I think Florida will set the tone very early with the 2 high stakes races out there(Senator and Governor)

If Scott can pull away with a 5 to 8 point lead and Gillum crashes and burns, it's going to be a long night for the Dems.

I agree, but does any poll show DeSantis leading or within the margin of error? 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: October 29, 2018, 07:17:59 PM »
Any general feel you are getting up there about the race or how the people of Michigan are feeling?

I'm seeing about 50/50 yard signs between Cruz and Beto here in Tarrant county but I think having super popular Greg Abbott on the same ballot will really help to pull Cruz ahead by a handful of points. Maybe more.

John Cornyn(the other Texas Senator) would demolish Beto but Cruz is kinda contentious for some people around here I suppose.
There are a definitely a lot more James signs but I live in a more conservative area. In the main city, there are not many of either but they would be mainly Stabenow, but those are outweighed by the suburbs/country areas. It's usually Detroit, etc. that does us in overall in Michigan.  

Hopefully, it will be a pleasant surprise this time around again like it was with Trump. Pence held a rally today and Trump having one here before they were both packed.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #453 on: October 29, 2018, 07:54:36 PM »
Florida Senate: Nelson, Scott tied, CBS poll finds

Florida Sen. Bill Nelson and Gov. Rick Scott are tied among likely voters in the U.S. Senate race, according to the CBS News 2018 Battleground Tracker.

Nelson, the Democrat incumbent, and Scott, the Republican challenger, are tied 46-46, according to poll results presented Sunday morning on “Face the Nation.” Those numbers include voters who have already cast ballots.
The poll finds Sen. Nelson receives support from voters who say health care is their top issue.

Gov. Scott was given high marks for his handling of recent hurricanes to strike the Sunshine State.

President Donald Trump is a major factor for voters. Large majorities in Florida as well as Arizona and Indiana see their Senate vote as a chance to support or oppose Trump.

YouGov, an online polling company, conducted the CBS News 2018 Background Tracker.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-florida-senate-nelson-scott-tied-cbs-poll-20181028-story,amp.html

Guy on the right looks like "Moloch" from The Watchmen.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: October 29, 2018, 11:18:42 PM »
Although I'm pretty disgusted to see Obama on the campaign trail, doing what no other former POTUS has done that I can recall, I actually think he and Hillary are good for the GOP in this election.  Obama had historic losses on his watch.  He proved in every election but his own that he has no coattails.  And Clinton is one of the most disliked presidential candidates in American history.  Cannot imagine how that translates into good news for Democrats.  Those two have to alienate independents. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #455 on: October 30, 2018, 12:36:26 AM »
I bet Ted Cruz is shaking in his boots!
a

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #456 on: October 30, 2018, 04:30:29 AM »
Wisconsin governor race

Why any reasonable thinking person would vote Tony Evers into office is beyond comprehension.  Every single accomplishment over the past years under Scott Walker would be obliterated.
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: October 30, 2018, 01:41:37 PM »
Although I'm pretty disgusted to see Obama on the campaign trail, doing what no other former POTUS has done that I can recall, I actually think he and Hillary are good for the GOP in this election.  Obama had historic losses on his watch.  He proved in every election but his own that he has no coattails.  And Clinton is one of the most disliked presidential candidates in American history.  Cannot imagine how that translates into good news for Democrats.  Those two have to alienate independents. 

The people weren't ready for a woman in the White House. Will they be in 2020?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: October 30, 2018, 04:19:07 PM »

Yes they were.  They just weren't ready for a lying, corrupt, essentially career politician with whacked out left-wing political views. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #459 on: October 30, 2018, 04:46:58 PM »

Lol.   Delusional.   She was a lying corrupt pos.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #460 on: October 30, 2018, 05:14:54 PM »

What?  Do you really believe that's the reason Hillary lost?  LOL

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: October 30, 2018, 05:51:51 PM »
Smart money is on Republicans keeping control of House, betting site odds say

Think a blue wave is coming in the midterm election that will sweep out Republicans and usher in a Democratically-controlled Congress?

Don't bet on it, gamblers on at least one online betting site are saying.

The odds on MyBookie favor Republicans maintaining hold of their majority, even as political forecaster Nate Silver says there is an 84.9 percent chance of a Democratic victory.

As of Sunday, the odds of the GOP keeping the House are at -140. That means you would need to bet $140 on the Republicans to win $100 if they stay in the majority. The Democrats are at +110, meaning a $100 bet would win you $110 if the Democrats manage to wrest control of the House.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1800052002

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: October 30, 2018, 05:55:29 PM »
I agree, but does any poll show DeSantis leading or within the margin of error? 

The vast majority show Gillum up by 3 or 4 points.

The exit polls from early voting still favor Republicans plus Trump will hold a couple more rallies I believe. Maybe that will be enough to pull DeSantis ahead in the end.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #463 on: October 30, 2018, 06:21:28 PM »
LMAO!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #464 on: October 30, 2018, 07:13:46 PM »

The exit polls from early voting still favor Republicans plus Trump will hold a couple more rallies I believe. Maybe that will be enough to pull DeSantis ahead in the end.
Another Dinkins who's gonna ruin Florida for 4 years and get the boot he ought to be getting right now. The guy was a corrupt mayor who accepted gifts and bribes in return for steering government projects toward private businesses that took care of him financially. He has NO experience running balancing a city budget, let alone an entire state. This is purely racial. The state is 30% black and has a huge hispanic population, many of whom hate the United States and speak no English, so it's not really a mystery why he's ahead of the clean-cut White guy with experience who communicates in logic and hard facts, not emotional messages and vague (even utopian) schemes for repairing the state's natural disaster damages or making it competitive from a business standpoint (businesses have been moving north and west for years due to tax breaks there).

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: October 30, 2018, 07:19:54 PM »

OREGON COULD ELECT ITS FIRST REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR IN NEARLY FOUR DECADES

Oregon voters are on the cusp of putting a Republican in the state governor’s mansion for the first time in nearly 40 years. Such a move would break convention and shift a reliably blue state into a win for the GOP.

Many Oregonians and some conservative critics believe Democratic Gov. Kate Brown has not moved forcefully enough to close a yawning $22 billion public pension deficit. So, they’re looking at Brown’s opponent Knute Buehler, a two-term representative in the state who has criticized President Donald Trump in the past. His moderate tone is gaining some steam.

“This is the first candidate I’m crossing party lines for in 20 years,” Danielle Miller, a mortgage loan officer who voted for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2016, told The Wall Street Journal Sunday. “Oregon is so behind in so many ways … under our current leadership.”

Oregon would join the handful of states Clinton won in 2016 that have Republican governors. The race is still tight, with recent polls showing Brown ahead by less than 5 percentage points. RealClearPolitics, Cook Political Report, and other polling outfits are rating the race a “toss up.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/30/oregon-election-kate-brown/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #466 on: October 31, 2018, 12:42:35 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2018, 01:13:27 PM »
Lol.   Delusional.   She was a lying corrupt pos.

Was? Are you saying she's not now?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: October 31, 2018, 01:48:01 PM »

I hope so.  I don't like what I've been hearing from Gillum. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #470 on: October 31, 2018, 03:37:47 PM »
Lol.   Delusional.   She IS a lying is corrupt pos.

fixed
:

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: October 31, 2018, 05:02:01 PM »

If this one goes viral I think Gillum is toast.

James O'Keefe's finest work this election season.

Terrible look for the campaign.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #472 on: October 31, 2018, 05:22:21 PM »
Fox News Poll: Trump approval remains high in Senate battleground states

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-trump-approval-remains-high-in-senate-battleground-states

If the Repubs win, the left will come unglued...lmao

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #473 on: October 31, 2018, 05:24:27 PM »

He is a Marxist parasitic leech like cuomo

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #474 on: October 31, 2018, 05:33:49 PM »
Fox News Poll: Trump approval remains high in Senate battleground states

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-trump-approval-remains-high-in-senate-battleground-states

If the Repubs win, the left will come unglued...lmao

No one is expecting Dems to win control of the Senate dipshit