Author Topic: This thread is for gays only  (Read 21744 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This thread is for gays only
« on: March 21, 2017, 12:47:53 PM »
Matt Canning is a Getbig-Legend!
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Matt Canning VS ESFitness
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 01:29:31 PM »
Few observations..ESF has a better beard and non-curly hair.

That guy Matt is also wearing gym shoes with jeans. That's a no-no.

Matt is also wearing a purple tank top. If going down that road, ESF would wear pink. ESF has enough alpha-particles shedding off him Putin would text ESF for permission to wear pink himself once every 3 weeks and if ESF could wipe his armpit sweat on Putins skull somhe could regrow a head of hair like Fabio.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 10:11:42 PM »
LOL!!!  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 11:24:33 PM »
LOL!!!  ;D

A tad similar though, don't you agree Matt :D

At least 10-15 % or so :D
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 01:08:29 AM »
A tad similar though, don't you agree Matt :D

At least 10-15 % or so :D

More like identical.  ;D

The next update photos I will post will most likely be from my contest.  Things are going well though, so I may post some progress photos between now and the contest date.

I know it sounds pathetic from a competitor's point of view - but my goal is to ultimately just be in my best shape ever.  I am willing to work hard and be uncomfortable, but with Dallas McCarver passing out on stage, it just makes me wonder what value there is in taking competition to a high level.

My goal is to be fit and healthy and look good - but not damage my health in the process.  I think the local level is best for me, both in terms of strength contests, and now more recently - physique contests.  It's the only level where I can maintain a nice healthy gym and diet program and still be competitive.  Even once you get to provincials, you invariably have to take risks to your health to be competitive.  Bah.

If any Getbigger has any advice for me on this, please let me know.  The contest is April 29th, and I just want to look my best.

I would rather not tan, so if someone can recommend a sunless tanner or even a type of oil to use to make my skin shine, I would be grateful.  Again, I am not interested in tanning in a tanning booth.  Any advice to deal with ingrown hairs or body hair removal in general would be welcomed.

In fact - any tips at all would be welcomed!!

My daily diet is roughly this:

- 200 grams of protein
- 50 grams of carbohydrates
- 50 grams of fat

I intend to just run this until contest day.  I'm keeping it simple.  Any tips, please let me know!  As I said, I don't intend to overdo anything, but I'm going for the everyday health look.  8)

WOOOOOOOsssssshhh.  Le Vro Ne

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 01:27:26 AM »
damn dude

your delts are way ahead of your arms

WTF  ???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 04:09:03 AM »
damn dude

your delts are way ahead of your arms

WTF  ???

Thank you very much for that complisult compliment.

;D ;D ;D

It's genetics, and it's specifically my biceps.  Check out how high my biceps attach up my upper arm.  Unlike WOOOOOssshh Levrone's biceps, for example, which attach as close to the elbow joint as possible.

My biceps are more like those of King Kamali's, in that not only is my upper arm not particularly long, but my biceps muscle itself attaches high.  That is why a bodybuilder like King is telling the truth when he states that he has 21" arms, but they simply do not look the same as Levrone's 21".

Also, consider how much my biceps have to stretch at rest - due to the high attachment site, there just isn't much biceps muscle to go around, so even if my biceps measure 16" - and at my biggest, they were 16.5" pumped - you would never guess that based on appearance.  Again - it's a high attachment.

The photos below are from the August intermediate strongman contest in my city.  I placed last, but competing at 170 with an average competitor weight of 240, I didn't feel too badly.  ;D

Anyway, check out the second photo to see what I'm talking about regarding my biceps.  It's genetic, and there is not much to be done about it.  It's annoying to tell people they can achieve anything.  It's complete nonsense, and simply leads to disappointment.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 04:19:20 AM »
its not just your bis bro

your tris are also.lacking

no offense bro, just calling it like i see it

you are torso dominate not limb dominate althoufh your legs are pretty decent

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 04:40:57 AM »
Thank you very much for that complisult compliment.

;D ;D ;D

It's genetics, and it's specifically my biceps.  Check out how high my biceps attach up my upper arm.  Unlike WOOOOOssshh Levrone's biceps, for example, which attach as close to the elbow joint as possible.

My biceps are more like those of King Kamali's, in that not only is my upper arm not particularly long, but my biceps muscle itself attaches high.  That is why a bodybuilder like King is telling the truth when he states that he has 21" arms, but they simply do not look the same as Levrone's 21".

Also, consider how much my biceps have to stretch at rest - due to the high attachment site, there just isn't much biceps muscle to go around, so even if my biceps measure 16" - and at my biggest, they were 16.5" pumped - you would never guess that based on appearance.  Again - it's a high attachment.

The photos below are from the August intermediate strongman contest in my city.  I placed last, but competing at 170 with an average competitor weight of 240, I didn't feel too badly.  ;D

Anyway, check out the second photo to see what I'm talking about regarding my biceps.  It's genetic, and there is not much to be done about it.  It's annoying to tell people they can achieve anything.  It's complete nonsense, and simply leads to disappointment.

Look on the bright side mate, you never need to worry about the aftermath of a torn bicep leaving the muscle attached half way up the upper arm leaving a big gap

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 04:57:28 AM »

That's true, but I really think the biceps are the weaker component of my arms - the good thing is they have an aesthetic look in the front double biceps - but they are not large.  Round though.

Look on the bright side mate, you never need to worry about the aftermath of a torn bicep leaving the muscle attached half way up the upper arm leaving a big gap

LOL, I'm reminded of Tom Platz.  Although Dorian's arms were probably worse with the biceps tear.

Honestly, I couldn't fathom tearing a muscle - specifically my biceps, as I have nothing to lose.  It's not like Levrone when he had his pec tear.  He had enough pec to go around.  So I am particularly concerned about injury.

The funniest part about this local contest is that I may be the only competitor in my weight class, thus get an automatic invite to provincials.  ;D

However, I am not likely to compete at provincials.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 05:21:34 AM »
This must be a record.
 In less than one page, a thread about Esf is stolen by Matt.

Booty is an amateur at highjaking threads next to matt

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 05:56:08 AM »

If he's not a bodybuilder it doesn't matter.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 06:17:19 AM »
This must be a record.

Matt always takes control of the interview... :D
Q

airman23

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 06:33:22 AM »
I would rather not tan, so if someone can recommend a sunless tanner or even a type of oil to use to make my skin shine, I would be grateful.  Again, I am not interested in tanning in a tanning booth.  Any advice to deal with ingrown hairs or body hair removal in general would be welcomed.

The show should have a deal with a professional spray tan company.  I checked out info on your show, and like most OPA events, they will have Absolute Touch doing spray tans.  http://absolutetouch.ca/
It's like $120 for the tan, but they do a great job.  You will probably have to go in for the first coat on Friday, and then second coat on early Saturday morning.  It's worth spending the money.  You will have great colour, as opposed to if you try to do it yourself.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 07:12:02 AM »
If he's not a bodybuilder it doesn't matter.

or a physique artist

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 07:44:49 AM »
Matt looks great for a natural.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 08:24:39 AM »
Matt looks great for a natural.

you.fellas.are actually quite similar

decent delts and torsos with subpar arms

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 09:13:22 AM »
ESF

"

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 10:30:26 AM »
you.fellas.are actually quite similar

decent delts and torsos with subpar arms

My arms are infinitely worse than his, trust me. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 10:36:03 AM »
Great delts on Matt!
Q

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 10:46:38 AM »
You're dieting on 1450 calories???

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 10:53:54 AM »
KWON, I don't know who those guys are but I LOVE that video. Very well choreographed and a fight among gentlemen.

When I was that age I attended some classes in DIABUTSU (spelling?) in Japan and learned some moves that I had to use later on in life when it was extremely rare (almost never) to strike an opponent once he hit the deck.

And he who remained standing had to buy the fallen a drink or two.

Everything was completely different way back then and a few things I did while in the Corps was simply due to absolute dumbness but was followed by a few commendations which I referred to as my "Stupidity Medals".

Thanks for posting that video. I'll be watching it more than once!

PS ... I am no longer stupid, but just dumb enough to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle.

You all will be agreeing as your years of stupidity past you by.

Well ..... maybe 70% of you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 10:56:22 AM »
This must be a record.

How was this thread about me? I thought Matt was the dude in the parody video.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 11:00:53 AM »

Sorry, I had to laugh.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 11:04:06 AM »
Matt Canning rocks!

Q