Author Topic: Chris Aceto - Ironage Posing Video.  (Read 2352 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Chris Aceto - Ironage Posing Video.
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2021, 11:27:14 AM »
Welcome to todays episode of "Caulk Talk". "Where millimeters matter when you splatter the batter".  :D

Now that hardware stores are open after being closed for so long, how exactly am I supposed to go in and ask for "a lot of white caulk" while keeping a straight face?  ;D :-X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2021, 02:11:30 PM »
Well, if you can add 20% then I'm 12 inches.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2021, 02:14:30 PM »
LOL @ your fix.  That too!  A woman I know told me that guys add 20% to their dick size.  I was like "So all this time you thought I had a 5.375" penis?  ???  Holy shit - had I known that, I would have claimed 7.74" to make up for the lies of other men!  She said "It's not like women break out a ruler."

Yeah...well...I do!  And I prefer accuracy when it comes to this stuff.

I have a friend who is 5'6" who claims he is 5'8", and another who is 5'4" who claims 5'7", etc.  I think rounding up half inches is ok, but anything beyond that potentially damages a person's credibility in other areas.

A friend of mine who is 5'11" [1/8" shorter than peak height Chris Aceto] claims 6'0" on dating websites, only because women tend to care about six feet as being a sort of gold standard for male height.  That sort of makes sense - especially with so many other "six foot tall" men on dating websites who are probably actually 5'10" to 5'11".

So if anyone asks, my cock is 7.74".  :D ;D

PS - do men REALLY add 20% to their alleged penis length?  GTFO.  There was a guy I trained with in the army who claimed 9.75" who was talking about some guy in his Basic Training course who had a massive horse cock, and they called him Special Ed because of that.  I was thinking - assuming the guy who told me the story was telling the truth about having a 9.75", why would he be impressed with the other guy's dick who he was staring at in the shower?  ::)

Weird that people lie about stuff that you would think anyone can tell - I mean, I could wear a fatter heel and spike up my hair and claim 5'9.5" for my height I guess, but I don't get why people add 3" to their height when it's obvious to everyone it's a lie.

Bodybuilders tend to lie about weight, but not about height.  Every bodybuilder I met was the height they claimed [Jay Cutler = about 5'9" or just under, Dexter Jackson and Shawn Ray = 5'6.5", Gunter Schlierkamp = 6'1.5", Toney Freeman = 6'2", etc].

Weight is another matter, and I would think if bodybuilders lie, it would be regarding their weight.

Hahaha come on, Matt ;D

The ones you listed are honest

Let’s not forget bob chick claiming 6 ft, levrone claiming 5’11 even has him listed at 6 ft in his “acting days,” he even lies about his birthday and age, Ronnie claiming 5’11, johnnie Jackson claiming 5’9

Most lie about everything, cycles, height, age

Craig Titus and Dennis James are older than they claimed

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2021, 02:17:26 PM »
I had previously seen one or two photos of Chris from his competitive bodybuilding days, but never any videos.  He looked huge in the photo/s, and that size is apparent here.  Chris' height is 5'11 and 1/8", but I am not sure of his weight.  Presumably he could be 220-lb here, but it's hard to say for certain.  I wouldn't think he would be 240-lb or more, and I would be shocked if he was much under 210-lb.  The widest range I would give him would be 205-lb to 235-lb.  The weight of some bodybuilders can sometimes be surprising; at the 2002 Mr. Olympia contest, Ronnie Coleman was 245-lb [basically an emaciated version of himself], whereas Tommi Thorvildsen of Norway was 260-lb, despite being shorter than Ronnie.  You wouldn't think that Tommi outweighed Ronnie if they were side by side.

Chris was definitely the biggest man in Old Orchard Beach Maine from the late eighties through to the late nineties and beyond [I'm not sure if he still lives there].

Do any Getbiggers have Maine roots?

Bloofy! ALL DRUGS FROM DAY 1!
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2021, 02:38:05 PM »
Because of the times I generally look into YouTube, I occasionally see RxMuscle vids a couple of minutes after they're posted - when the views are still in double digits.  And one time I f**king swear I saw I was watching one where Palumbo just nonchalantly says to Aceto (re: trans rights) something like, "You're gay, right? can you explain it to me?"

You saw Aceto kind of taken aback, and he mumbled something in response - can't recall what exactly but it wasn't a rebuttal, like 'no, I'm not!'.  I half recall there was someone else also with them, and that they were standing - it wasn't a studio thing

Anyway, when I tried to find it like half an hour later to post it here and ask opinions, it was gone

Now don't get me wrong - he seems like a nice guy and I could care less which team he plays for, but that has bugged me ever since, as nobody on here could confirm this either... ???

Oh well, all I really care about is, does he have any p*ssy shots of Creavalle - she packed a mighty burrito!  :P :P :P ;D

T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2021, 02:46:54 PM »
I read that Aceto had converted to Islam. So if he is gay he has to kill himself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2021, 03:24:34 PM »
LOL @ your fix.  That too!  A woman I know told me that guys add 20% to their dick size.  I was like "So all this time you thought I had a 5.375" penis?  ???  Holy shit - had I known that, I would have claimed 7.74" to make up for the lies of other men!  She said "It's not like women break out a ruler."

Yeah...well...I do!  And I prefer accuracy when it comes to this stuff.

I have a friend who is 5'6" who claims he is 5'8", and another who is 5'4" who claims 5'7", etc.  I think rounding up half inches is ok, but anything beyond that potentially damages a person's credibility in other areas.

A friend of mine who is 5'11" [1/8" shorter than peak height Chris Aceto] claims 6'0" on dating websites, only because women tend to care about six feet as being a sort of gold standard for male height.  That sort of makes sense - especially with so many other "six foot tall" men on dating websites who are probably actually 5'10" to 5'11".

So if anyone asks, my cock is 7.74".  :D ;D

PS - do men REALLY add 20% to their alleged penis length?  GTFO.  There was a guy I trained with in the army who claimed 9.75" who was talking about some guy in his Basic Training course who had a massive horse cock, and they called him Special Ed because of that.  I was thinking - assuming the guy who told me the story was telling the truth about having a 9.75", why would he be impressed with the other guy's dick who he was staring at in the shower?  ::)

Weird that people lie about stuff that you would think anyone can tell - I mean, I could wear a fatter heel and spike up my hair and claim 5'9.5" for my height I guess, but I don't get why people add 3" to their height when it's obvious to everyone it's a lie.

Bodybuilders tend to lie about weight, but not about height.  Every bodybuilder I met was the height they claimed [Jay Cutler = about 5'9" or just under, Dexter Jackson and Shawn Ray = 5'6.5", Gunter Schlierkamp = 6'1.5", Toney Freeman = 6'2", etc].

Weight is another matter, and I would think if bodybuilders lie, it would be regarding their weight.

Some stats:

The average person shrinks 1.2 cm (1/2") in height over the course of their waking day.

The average penis length is 8.8 cm (3.5 in) when flaccid and 12.9 cm (5.1 in) when erect.

The average girth for a flaccid penis is 3.67 in (9.31 cm) and the average girth for an erect penis is 4.59 in (11.66 cm).

Although not particularly relevant or of interest to anyone, my penis is longer and fatter than the average man's is. No details provided intentionally so as not to make anyone feel inferior to me.  ;)

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2021, 03:26:53 PM »
I read that Aceto had converted to Islam. So if he is gay he has to kill himself.

As long as he leaves the p*ssy shots in his will that's fine
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2021, 04:03:28 PM »
As far as I know,Chris is as straight as an arrow.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2021, 09:04:40 AM »
He use to bang Laura and she was hot.  Of course, she may have had a penoris as well.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2021, 09:41:26 AM »
As far as I know,Chris is as straight as an arrow.

He showed you the p*ssy shots..?  :D

He use to bang Laura and she was hot.  Of course, she may have had a penoris as well.

Parsh
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2021, 11:38:49 AM »
Hahaha come on, Matt ;D

The ones you listed are honest

Let’s not forget bob chick claiming 6 ft, levrone claiming 5’11 even has him listed at 6 ft in his “acting days,” he even lies about his birthday and age, Ronnie claiming 5’11, johnnie Jackson claiming 5’9

Most lie about everything, cycles, height, age

Craig Titus and Dennis James are older than they claimed

Lol, good call - good list. :)

Bob may have been 6'0" when he started bodybuilding. I think he was over 5'10" when I saw him. He may have lost some height due to neck and back surgeries over the years [same as Hulk Hogan...or Ronnie for that matter], but I don't think Bob lost more than an inch. It's not like he went from 6'0" to 5'9" or anything. I think he was solidly over 5'10". Could have been 5'11".

He's 55 now, so that may have changed.

As for Kev - the magazines listed him as 5'9". I could see him being on the higher end of 5'9" - maybe 5'9" and change [a weak 5'10", if you round up], but not 5'11".

Johnnie O. Jackson [did he lose the O in his name at some point? Lol] was around 5'7.5" peak height, and Ronnie WAS around 5'10.5" or even 5'10.75" [enough to round up to 5'11"] before the HUGE number of neck and back surgeries...today, it wouldn't surprise me if he is 5'9". Maybe even more like 5'8.75"...a full two inch loss from his peak height.

Bodybuilding can be unforgiven.

Oh...I think it's important to differentiate bodybuilders making claims versus other people, or magazines, making claims for them. Bob claimed "Six foot even"' in the 2002 BFTO video. Ronnie claimed 5'10.75" in his first television interview, and the magazines claimed 5'9" for Kevin Levrone, while Kevin denied that in a written interview once [perhaps for Muscular Development], but I don't recall him making the 5'11" claim...just denying the 5'9" one.

I would still say that overall, bodybuilders lie more about weight than height. :)

[like Dexter Jackson claiming 5'6.5" in an interview with Getbig's own Ron Avidan, but claiming a body weight of 235-lb, while consistently skipping the weigh-in at the Ironman Pro]

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2021, 11:51:51 AM »
He showed you the p*ssy shots..?  :D

Parsh
Parsh  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2021, 11:53:32 AM »
Lol, good call - good list. :)

Bob may have been 6'0" when he started bodybuilding. I think he was over 5'10" when I saw him. He may have lost some height due to neck and back surgeries over the years [same as Hulk Hogan...or Ronnie for that matter], but I don't think Bob lost more than an inch. It's not like he went from 6'0" to 5'9" or anything. I think he was solidly over 5'10". Could have been 5'11".

He's 55 now, so that may have changed.

As for Kev - the magazines listed him as 5'9". I could see him being on the higher end of 5'9" - maybe 5'9" and change [a weak 5'10", if you round up], but not 5'11".

Johnnie O. Jackson [did he lose the O in his name at some point? Lol] was around 5'7.5" peak height, and Ronnie WAS around 5'10.5" or even 5'10.75" [enough to round up to 5'11"] before the HUGE number of neck and back surgeries...today, it wouldn't surprise me if he is 5'9". Maybe even more like 5'8.75"...a full two inch loss from his peak height.

Bodybuilding can be unforgiven.

Oh...I think it's important to differentiate bodybuilders making claims versus other people, or magazines, making claims for them. Bob claimed "Six foot even"' in the 2002 BFTO video. Ronnie claimed 5'10.75" in his first television interview, and the magazines claimed 5'9" for Kevin Levrone, while Kevin denied that in a written interview once [perhaps for Muscular Development], but I don't recall him making the 5'11" claim...just denying the 5'9" one.

I would still say that overall, bodybuilders lie more about weight than height. :)

[like Dexter Jackson claiming 5'6.5" in an interview with Getbig's own Ron Avidan, but claiming a body weight of 235-lb, while consistently skipping the weigh-in at the Ironman Pro]
WHO FUCKING CARES ?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2021, 12:03:59 PM »
WHO FUCKING CARES ?

Once again - there are a few of you starting to put racist comments into your posts.

This is not tolerated.

If you continue, and this is your warning, you will be put in Time Out mode and banned...

That also goes for PM's...

While we all have heated arguements, I am in no mood for the racist stuff....

go somewhere else if you continue...

seriously now...