Author Topic: momma said knock ricky hatton the fuck out!!!!!  (Read 7667 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: momma said knock ricky hatton the fuck out!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2009, 02:30:17 PM »
then, by admission, the little guys are a joke compared to the heavier fighters?  In the old days of the UFC, I saw many much smaller guys take out bigger guys.
its possible a good little buy can beat a bad big guy...but a good big guy vs a good little guy...big guy wins everytime

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2009, 02:30:40 PM »
And don't forget about the time The 1-2-3 Kid beat Razor Ramon.  Hell yeah!!
oh yeah  that was sports

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »
then, by admission, the little guys are a joke compared to the heavier fighters?  In the old days of the UFC, I saw many much smaller guys take out bigger guys.

MMA and boxing are two totally different sports all-together, plus you add to the fact that 80 or 90% of the guys who fought in the UFC back in the VERY beginning would have no business being in the octagon today.

Sugar Ray Robinson was probably the greatest Welterweight ever and he would not have a chance against any of the top 5 Heavyweights off all-time.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2009, 02:31:19 PM »
its possible a good little buy can beat a bad big guy...but a good big guy vs a good little guy...big guy wins everytime

That right BABY !! That's why it's getbig...not get-toned !!!!   ;D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2009, 02:32:09 PM »
whatever...hatton is gonna try that badass routine and start punching crazy with out moving his head and get beat the fuck up in like 3 rounds...
::) Do you seriously think PAC can do anything better then FLOYD ? If PAC cant get his respect in the first 2 rounds he getting mauled and stopped !

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »

Agreed. ESPECIALLY in Boxing with the way the rules are set up.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2009, 02:32:36 PM »
And don't forget about the time The 1-2-3 Kid beat Razor Ramon.  Hell yeah!!

there was a time, that if I had run into Waltman I would have gladly gone to jail for the night..... 8)

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2009, 02:34:23 PM »
MMA and boxing are two totally different sports all-together, plus you add to the fact that 80 or 90% of the guys who fought in the UFC back in the VERY beginning would have no business being in the octagon today.

Sugar Ray Robinson was probably the greatest Welterweight ever and he would not have a chance against any of the top 5 Heavyweights off all-time.

tbombz
Getbig V

Both quotes are spot on

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2009, 02:35:34 PM »
People still watch boxing ???  Endless rounds of guys sparring while wearing pillow on their hands ::)

and yet pacquiao & Hatton will make more $ in this one fight than all the top MMA fighters will make all year.
DAWG

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2009, 03:44:33 PM »
and yet pacquiao & Hatton will make more $ in this one fight than all the top MMA fighters will make all year.
Or more than all bodybuilders have made in the last quarter century!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2009, 03:47:08 PM »
Who the hell still watches boxing?
more boring than watching paint dry

this is where it's at  ;)

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »
Who the hell still watches boxing?
more boring than watching paint dry

this is where it's at  ;)

Sure is, that last Silva fight was so exciting  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:14 PM »
Sure is, that last Silva fight was so exciting  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

it actually was  ;)
i liked the second one better however

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »
I think some people will be surprised at the improvements Hatton has made, it just depends on whether he can keep his focus past the first few rounds.  Another question is how will Pacquiao cope with the constant body shots?

I'll be watching and hoping for a Hatton win, but unfortunately I think Pacquiao is a better boxer and will get the win here.  It'll go the full 12 rounds though.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2009, 03:56:51 PM »
Isn't this fight like $50 on PPV?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2009, 04:47:38 PM »
Isn't this fight like $50 on PPV?
50 ????   it was 45  but now ODLH retired  he may have up'd the cost.
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2009, 04:50:11 PM »
Oh my god.. i miss those so much...When i was young my parents and their friends used to get the fight..i would always wonder why they all smoked off the same cigarette..and why it smelled better than the others...ah to be young
If the Cowboys or Lakers were playing it'd be quiet like a church.   Still is  when I am watching!!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2009, 04:51:23 PM »
I think some people will be surprised at the improvements Hatton has made, it just depends on whether he can keep his focus past the first few rounds.  Another question is how will Pacquiao cope with the constant body shots?

I'll be watching and hoping for a Hatton win, but unfortunately I think Pacquiao is a better boxer and will get the win here.  It'll go the full 12 rounds though.

I agree with this...IF.... it goes 12 rounds then Pacquiao will probably take the decision, and probably a somewhat close split or unanimous.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2009, 04:53:44 PM »
I agree with this...IF.... it goes 12 rounds then Pacquiao will probably take the decision, and probably a somewhat close split or unanimous.

I THINK Pacquiao will get the win, but I'd love the Hitman to destroy him!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2009, 04:54:22 PM »
hahahahaha

i dont ever watch boxing

the onlyt time Ive ever watched boxing, is mike tyson highlights on youtube, or watching rocky movies.

i made the thread only because i saw a commercial for this fight...and i hate arrogant british lobster backs...  and my brother in law and nephew are from the Philippines...

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »
hahahahaha

i dont ever watch boxing

the onlyt time Ive ever watched boxing, is mike tyson highlights on youtube, or watching rocky movies.

i made the thread only because i saw a commercial for this fight...and i hate arrogant british lobster backs...  and my brother in law and nephew are from the Philippines...

I think the last thing you could call Hatton is arrogant, not compared with how Naseem used to be, or Floyd Mayweather Jnr.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2009, 05:04:51 PM »
I think the last thing you could call Hatton is arrogant, not compared with how Naseem used to be, or Floyd Mayweather Jnr.
Its a drunk brit arrogance like the guy who beat Hopkins and Roy Jones. Sorry forgot his name for the moment.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2009, 05:14:19 PM »
fuk pac man. he is shit and always be a crappy fighter. just because he defeats old farts like odlh all of a sudden he is the best boxer in the world. if he can get past ricky hatton (highly unlikely) let him face mosley. if he can get past mosley thats the only way he fights mayweather .

i would love to see mosley fight manny so he can show the world how shit pac man is.

p.s  there is only 1 great asian boxer and thats the thai tyson.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2009, 05:17:34 PM »
fuk pac man. he is shit and always be a crappy fighter. just because he defeats old farts like odlh all of a sudden he is the best boxer in the world. if he can get past ricky hatton (highly unlikely) let him face mosley. if he can get past mosley thats the only way he fights mayweather .

i would love to see mosley fight manny so he can show the world how shit pac man is.

p.s  there is only 1 great asian boxer and thats the thai tyson.
I am not a Pacman fan   but he is LB 4 LB the best right now.   I like Floyd Shane and Judah.  But Floyd is scared of people. Shane needs work and to retire and Zab needsa a brain to go with his talent.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »
Simple if the Ref allows Ricky to hold and clinch and punch on the break, he will break Manny down, if he doesnt Ricky will get another boxing lesson. He would never have beaten the great Kostya Tszyu if it wasnt for the ref allowing Ricky to smother Kostya with his wrestling and holding. Hes a brawler not a boxer and Manny will knock him out and early if the ref doesnt let him wrestle. But his punch to the liver on the break will test manny out, if its a holdathon, but with Freddie Roach in his corner i doubt teh ref will let him hold to much.