Author Topic: a question for E-Kul  (Read 2113 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
a question for E-Kul
« on: December 06, 2013, 05:24:55 PM »

so in your own little closed minded way you stated you feel no sympathy for the passing of paul walker in an automobile accident since his movies glorified and promoted reckless driving that could have endangered innocent people. ie = he deserved it.

you were brutally attacked by a dog. it caused you severe emotional and mental distress and physical pain. you have stated that all dogs should be banned.

it you were to become attacked again, mauled and horribly disfigured, would it be fair of me to say 'you deserved it' because your way of thinking?

b

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: a question for E-Kul
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 05:42:09 PM »
may i?

ekul "Only" been bitten, walker is dead died in a fire.

n

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 05:43:51 PM »
so in your own little closed minded way you stated you feel no sympathy for the passing of paul walker in an automobile accident since his movies glorified and promoted reckless driving that could have endangered innocent people. ie = he deserved it.

you were brutally attacked by a dog. it caused you severe emotional and mental distress and physical pain. you have stated that all dogs should be banned.

it you were to become attacked again, mauled and horribly disfigured, would it be fair of me to say 'you deserved it' because your way of thinking?

Totally fair and just line of thinking.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 10:32:59 PM »
E-klown seems like such a righteous individual.....im sure he would turn down a million dollar role to star in a movie that involves speeding, drugs, violence and sex for fear that it might send the wrong message to the youngsters....he would rather keep his minimum wage job  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 10:40:24 PM »
I'd rather see Paul Walker on Getbig and E-Kul in the car.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 10:41:56 PM »
Quote of the year

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 10:46:21 PM »

I think we all feel that way.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 10:54:21 PM »

The better question is this...

if ekul was as famous and popular as Paul walker how many serial killers and murderers and psychopaths would be influenced by his thoughts,  ???

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 11:04:51 PM »
The better question is this...

if ekul was as famous and popular as Paul walker how many serial killers and murderers and psychopaths would be influenced by his thoughts,  ???

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2013, 11:08:44 PM »
He just needs to watch a few episodes of pit bulls and parolees  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2013, 11:13:38 PM »
Did he hurt your feelings?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 12:51:05 AM »
Ekul seems to be very angry and hates life. Not sure why.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 02:18:24 AM »

This is an illogical post.

No, it wouldn't be fair.

E-Kul's contention is that PW is not a victim.  He contends that PW is a perpetrator who suffered at the hands of evil which he has helped to flourish.

No matter how you screw your mind around it, E-Kul suffering a second dog attack would at no point make him a perpetrator.

It would only be a logical transference if E-Kul was a pitbull breeder, who suffered an attack.

It also wouldn't be fair because you do not agree with his point of view, therefore you consider his point of view unfair.  Allowing yourself to have his point of view isn't fair - it's you being a dick, like he is :)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 02:25:19 AM »
By his own reasoning ekul deserved to be mauled by pitbulls because he has admitted to having a tattoo of a pitbull which glorifies the breed which was made for fighting.

And I'm being totally serious... he claims to have a tattoo of a pitbull.

A

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 02:40:36 AM »
So "Ekul" is one of those people who think cos he doesnt like something it should be banned for everyone else.
C UNT

JamesRustles

• Getbig II
  • Vince Goodrum Fan Club
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 05:47:25 AM »
Once bitten, twice shy

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 05:51:52 AM »

Oh stop it!! :D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 12:43:00 PM »

There's nothing hypocritical or contradictory in E-kook's position, so it isn't clear to me what your point is supposed to be.

A person's stance on the deservedness of a dog attack on E-kock will be a function of their theory of just deserts (stop thinking about peanut butter, I said deserts, not desserts). But we can't even begin to address such considerations here because your attempted analogy doesn't make sense: as has been pointed out, it would only make sense if E-kujo were supportive of pitbull fighting (or some such) and was then attacked, i.e., if he came to suffer from an injustice he himself supported.