Author Topic: The time for rampant faggotry, SJW, BLM, fiesty Latina pandering is over.  (Read 9518 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Time to Make America Great Again.

Who is with me?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Who is with me?

A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Can you please tell me when America was ever great?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
When Eisenhower was president and before Lincoln took office.

Lincoln destroyed America.  

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV

Who is with me?

And how many people do you employ again?   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

It was great for white men in the 1950s with white women weren't in the work force and blacks couldn't vote.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Even with Bernie getting the shaft, there's no way I'm voting for Trump.  Fuck him
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
When Eisenhower was president and before Lincoln took office.

Lincoln destroyed America.  

So America was great when there was segregation and when you were lording over your women?
Also when the Hebrews were slaves? I don't care about your opinion, I'd just like to know what you're trying to get back to.

That was just a sample, I could go on about other events during these times.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So America was great when there was segregation and when you were lording over your women?
Also when the Hebrews were slaves? I don't care about your opinion, I'd just like to know what you're trying to get back to.

That was just a sample, I could go on about other events during these times.
Look up Black Wall Street.

Segregation actually improved the lives of black people.  When they integrated, Black Wall Street collapsed.  Blacks started shopping at white owned establishments and destroyed themselves and their economic viability as a result.  Look it up.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Segregation actually improved the lives of black people.  When they integrated, Black Wall Street collapsed.  Blacks started shopping at white owned establishments and destroyed themselves and their economic viability as a result.  Look it up.

I know all about Black Wall Street.  I know more than you about it. That's not what happened to Black Wall Street.  The first terror attack perpetrated by the American Government and white citizens of Tulsa.  You people bombed and destroyed Black Wall Street.  You people lied and said a Hebrew attacked a white woman in an elevator and destroyed the entire town with mobs of whites and brought in the National Guard and declared martial law. I'm for us having our own businesses and establishments but not outright segregation.

In addition, Black Wall Street happened in 1921.  Well before old Ike and well after Lincoln. We had something very good and whites didn't like it, got jealous and used a lie to destroy it. Then it's been passed off as the "Tulsa Race Riots" the last 90 years.  It wasn't a race riot.  It was a terrorist attack by whites on a black community.

So, when was America Great again?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What did black Wall Street trade ? Fur coats , corn and pig belly?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I know all about Black Wall Street.  I know more than you about it. That's not what happened to Black Wall Street.  The first terror attack perpetrated by the American Government and white citizens of Tulsa.  You people bombed and destroyed Black Wall Street.  You people lied and said a Hebrew attacked a white woman in an elevator and destroyed the entire town with mobs of whites and brought in the National Guard and declared martial law. I'm for us having our own businesses and establishments but not outright segregation.

In addition, Black Wall Street happened in 1921.  Well before old Ike and well after Lincoln. We had something very good and whites didn't like it, got jealous and used a lie to destroy it. Then it's been passed off as the "Tulsa Race Riots" the last 90 years.  It wasn't a race riot.  It was a terrorist attack by whites on a black community.

So, when was America Great again?

Why not?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Why not?

Because it will lead to extreme xenophobia and ultimately civil war. People can self segregate if they choose. It shouldn't be mandatory.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

When there was less minorities  :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Who is with me?

Aren't you a registered Democratic voter?  Are you switching to the other side?   ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Aren't you a registered Democratic voter?  Are you switching to the other side?   ???
Switching to unaffiliated.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
It was great for white men in the 1950s with white women weren't in the work force and blacks couldn't vote.

Women in the work force has ruined the family dynamic in america, for blacks and whites. Also creates more whores and homewreckers.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Women in the work force has ruined the family dynamic in america, for blacks and whites. Also creates more whores and homewreckers.

Also made everything twice as expensive. Killed the middle class.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
How the hell do you become history's most powerful/innovative nation, and every f'n immigrant's Promised Land since Jamestown, without being great?

JackScribber

• Getbig III

No, it levels the playing field. There's no a single period in American history where Blacks weren't ruined or living in ruin.

Fair is fair.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
No, it levels the playing field. There's no a single period in American history where Blacks weren't ruined or living in ruin.

Fair is fair.

What does women working have to do with blacks living in ruin? Lol

"Women working levels the playing field for blacks", where do you people come up with this shit.

Also if black women were at home raising their children, and there was a father in the house, they wouldnt be shooting each other

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Segregation actually improved the lives of black people.  When they integrated, Black Wall Street collapsed.  Blacks started shopping at white owned establishments and destroyed themselves and their economic viability as a result.  Look it up.

You're right about that and segregation would have still been around if white people didn't go around and destroy our properties.  White people burned down Tulsa, OK, Jackson Ward, and all of our other prosperous black towns and cities and massacred its residents.  

Segregation only works if one side ISN'T FUCKING WITH ANOTHER SIDE.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You're right about that and segregation would have still been around if white people didn't go around and destroy our properties.  White people burned down Tulsa, OK, Jackson Ward, and all of our other prosperous black towns and cities and massacred its residents.  

Segregation only works if one side ISN'T FUCKING WITH ANOTHER SIDE.
Uh, they rebuilt it and it was stronger than before.  Then segregation ended, and blacks said fuck this shit and abandoned the black businesses they built.  All of them.  :-\