Author Topic: Any of you guys wear suits to work? How do you deal with weight fluctuation?  (Read 2303 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
So as I enter the professional world i may be wearing a suit everyday.

However, my weight fluctuates a lot on and off gear

i was wondering how you other big in shape dudes do it

i dont want to buy a bunch of different suits for different sizes

chess315

i dont know but it is a big problem for myself. Where tshirts and shorts all the time.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
lol i dont want to have to buy a 42S with 31waist at 5'7" and 175lbs

then come in 6 months later and talk to my tailor and tell him hey bro, i'm now a 48S and 33-34 waist and 210lbs

and have to buy sizes with all different colors and styles in between when i'm 185, 195, 205, etc if you know what i mean

BOW

• Getbig III
"A mans best friend when it comes to style, isn't the name of the brand he wears but the name of his tailor..."
                                            - me BOW

I cannot stress how important a good tailor is to your look. Once you have your measurements take a look at some sites like moderntailor.com to make your own custom fit shirts and suits for a good price.

BOW

• Getbig III
 Btw dont worry ur not jumping up 6 suit sizes lean in 6 months

godeep

• Getbig II
I have 2 sets of clothing, one large and one not as large. When I go up in size I switch to the big set, as I cut down to the other (obviously with some cross-over in between).
l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
wear a track suit.  as long as it contains several jordan logos, and you are carrying a jug of crystal lite, you're good to go.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
run gear that doesn't bloat you. primo, eq, tren etc...

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

im a pretty big dude, but my weight doesnt fluctuate. if your weight fluctuates that much and so often, maybe its better to stay on a lower dose cycle but longer duration?

and yes i wear suits every day

Meso_z

• Getbig V
wear a track suit.  as long as it contains several jordan logos, and you are carrying a jug of crystal lite, you're good to go.

;D ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V

If you need to wear a suit to work every day it means you are becoming an adult… start acting like one.  Obviously, you have a choice to make.  Working out to stay fit and take care of yourself is very appropriate; bodybuilding is a hobby and you should treat it as such.  If your gear usage causes your weight to fluctuate enough that you have to worry about suit size then you need to scale back or lay off it entirely.

io856

If you need to wear a suit to work every day it means you are becoming an adult… start acting like one.  Obviously, you have a choice to make.  Working out to stay fit and take care of yourself is very appropriate; bodybuilding is a hobby and you should treat it as such.  If your gear usage causes your weight to fluctuate enough that you have to worry about suit size then you need to scale back or lay off it entirely.

;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
kinda like that seinfeld episode,,kenny bana yeah jerry getting huge been lifting can't fit into this brand new armani suit anymore ya want it...

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
You always have to buy your dress shirts at least a half a size biger, normally a full size bigger.

Suit jackets and pants shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I don't always wear suits
But when I do
I prefer Men's Warehouse