Author Topic: strongman preparition  (Read 1657 times)

young guns

• Getbig IV
  • being mortal sucks...
strongman preparition
« on: August 20, 2007, 08:08:36 PM »
september 29th i have my first strongman comp, since the apa is tested for enhancers and this strongman comp is not.ive decided to run my first cycle this upcoming weekend, in which that would make it 5 weeks out.ive used d-bol these past three weeks, my results thus far haven't been that bad, my appetite has been through the roof and my recovery time has been pretty good.so i feel I'm in a good frame of mind and body to due this for real.i respect this board for the unbiased and good natured info you guys have given me and others for the past 3 years Ive been here.my stats thus far....

weight 290
height 6ft
age 23
flat bench max..445
deadlift max...625
powerclean max  295
squat max 610
incline bench  max..385

now that you guys here know a little better about my structure it might help in my advice that i receive here and down the road...this weekend I'm going with 10cc of deca and 10cc of test...Ive been told how to approach in taking them...but for the limited time that i have, my question is are these two going to make a drastic impact by the 29th of september...?...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: strongman preparition
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »
I'm not into the whole strongman/powerlifting kind of stuff but I'll give my input just the same.

5wks is not a lot of time and a run of test and deca isn't going to do much unless you really pump that stuff in there big time...kind of a long the lines of the short burst cycles some of the guys like...I however am not a fan of these types of cycles since they seem to me to be a little more on the "crazy" side of things IMO. Even so, that's the only way you'd get much of anything if anything from 5wks of these 2 compounds.

In your case, I think you'd be better served looking into to things like test suspension and halotestin. Fast acting and should push you through.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 11:07:32 PM »
The test on average takes around 2 1/2-3 weeks to kick in (feel) so you'll definetly get something from that.. if I were you I'd be running suspension, tren, and lots of halotestin and anadrol, that's what most powerlifters I know use.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 09:47:49 AM »
By Sept 29 you should be strongly feeling the effects 0f Test + Deca.
Is it going to make a incredible difference in appearance and your lifts?... a bit.

I agree w/ the Orals seem popular for your event. Dbol I like. Halo, Methyl-test are big in strength events.

Anapolon is a crap shoot for how you feel. Might feel like crap at your event.
Better to mess w/ that off-season & see how it is for you.

Nothing happens overnight..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 03:05:48 AM »
If i was you i would start taking the test+deca and keep taking the dianabol and if you have used "a lower dose of dianabol" i would ramp it up, until the contest.

Btw: don't worry if you start to look "little smooth" you are going into strongman comp. not into bb competition. One more thing eat as much as you can and after that eat some more.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 05:52:29 AM »
I'd use Prop if you have it. just shoot 100mg Everyday until the contest. the deca will barely even start to have an effect in 5 weeks.

save the deca for your next cycle and just shoot some Prop and use the dbol all the way up until the meet.

if you weren't new to steroids I'd suggest using suspension but that shit isn't for beginners.

8)

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 07:22:09 AM »
Anapolan= strength!

My bud went to the Met-rx world's hes a monster , chows about 3  a day. I know he also uses Nitrain (not sure on spelling here) he uses a tube before an event.

He uses a lot of test , deca , and GH pretty much year round.

Test prop is a better option I can feel that the next day!

Also methyl test would be good just before the event , that stuff used to make me really agro , great pre work out. Messed me up a bit though so I wouldnt use it long term.

young guns

• Getbig IV
  • being mortal sucks...
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 10:58:57 PM »
i know this is a long time coming, but at the meet i placed 2nd...have another one 22nd of this month in st.louis.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 06:26:46 AM »
id love to know what the great mans( marius ) thoughts are regarding gear and training... theres alot of poles workin in england right now, theyve got some weird ideas on how to use gear, daft tapers and such