Author Topic: Converting Fina to Tren A  (Read 1357 times)

big_k

• Getbig I
Converting Fina to Tren A
« on: October 13, 2009, 12:18:47 PM »
Hi Guys,

For my next cycle I wanted to include Tren A, I was considering going the conversion route, the instructions seem pretty simple and foolproof. I was wondering if anyone still is converting Fina pellets to Tren or just buying from UGL's?

Maybe someone can chime in about homebrew vs. a UGL. I know the follies of unsterile environments, the biggest bonus for me about tren is I know it would is Tren 100%.

gdub1979

• Getbig II
Re: Converting Fina to Tren A
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 12:42:42 PM »
Yeah, make yo own.  I looked it up online (just like you), then I made my own just by following instructions.  I'm telling you - it's easy.  Then after you're done, look at how much trenbolone acetate you actually made, then compare how much you would've spent by buying the same amount.  Its crazy, man.  Make yo own.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 03:49:35 PM »
if your going to make it from pellets, then do it the "cystal fina" method.... by extracting the cystals completely first, then using them. the usual way of doing it is very unsterile, and probably what causes the "tren cough".  extracting the crystals is simple, it just takes a few days. and a 4 dollar bottle of methyl alcohol (sold as VEET at any auto store).

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »
if your going to make it from pellets, then do it the "cystal fina" method.... by extracting the cystals completely first, then using them. the usual way of doing it is very unsterile, and probably what causes the "tren cough".  extracting the crystals is simple, it just takes a few days. and a 4 dollar bottle of methyl alcohol (sold as VEET at any auto store).

this is true, get a gram scale also so you cAn know exactly how much tren you end up with, I usuallyget around a 80% conversion rate meaning from a 2g cart I get 1.6 g of crystals. I like the crystal method for exactly this reason, knowing the doseage seems important.

Visit basskiller online for great instructions.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 01:14:59 PM »
So what do you need exactly for making your own? scale, pellets etc?

where do you get each of these? im confused

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »

Are you sure its veet? Veet is a hair removal product.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »
Are you sure its veet? Veet is a hair removal product.
my bad, its actually Heet, with an H.

heres a link to some basic instructions on the "crystal fina" method.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/crystal-tren.shtml

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 05:00:03 PM »
my bad, its actually Heet, with an H.

heres a link to some basic instructions on the "crystal fina" method.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/crystal-tren.shtml

I knew it was something close I just couldn't remember the name either.