Author Topic: Jon Olav Einemo...WTF????  (Read 15931 times)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Re: Jon Olav Einemo...WTF????
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2011, 07:04:12 AM »
You're acting like this is the first time you've ever heard of someone dropping 20+lbs of water for weigh-ins. Yes, I do believe that fighters cut 20+lbs of water for weigh-ins, which are 24 hrs before fighting.

Please explain this statement to me instead of dodging the question repeatedly:

Wow you sure have a way of twisting what people say to benefit yourself. I said 'gaining' 20lbs in a day is ALOT, and you counter my argument by saying is this the first time ive ever heard about someone 'cutting 20lbs of water for weigh ins' .Yes there is a difference gaining and losing weight incase you didnt know...

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2011, 07:20:40 AM »
Wow you sure have a way of twisting what people say to benefit yourself. I said 'gaining' 20lbs in a day is ALOT, and you counter my argument by saying is this the first time ive ever heard about someone 'cutting 20lbs of water for weigh ins' .Yes there is a difference gaining and losing weight incase you didnt know...

You are further proving my assumption that you have no idea what you are talking about.  Please do a little more research.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2011, 10:43:29 AM »
You are further proving my assumption that you have no idea what you are talking about.  Please do a little more research.

Please take ur hand away from your dick when listening to what your superhero fighters say about their height/weight and other stats  ;)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »
Please take ur hand away from your dick when listening to what your superhero fighters say about their height/weight and other stats  ;)

I know you love the Dick N Ball talk when you have no other way to defend yourself, but that made entirely no sense whatsoever.

Confirmed, another chump outed for stupidity.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2011, 12:39:46 PM »
I know you love the Dick N Ball talk when you have no other way to defend yourself, but that made entirely no sense whatsoever.

Confirmed, another chump outed for stupidity.

There could be worse things than stupidity i guess....like masturbating over men fighting each other.We can end the thread at that then.Im stupid and youre queer.Ok?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2011, 12:54:10 PM »
There could be worse things than stupidity i guess....like masturbating over men fighting each other.We can end the thread at that then.Im stupid and youre queer.Ok?

Why do you care what someone masturbates too? You hiding something from us?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2011, 02:48:27 PM »
Carwin's weights at various UFCs

UFC 84 - 252 lbs
UFC 89 - 264 lbs
UFC 96 - 259 lbs
UFC 116 - 290-300 lbs according to mindspin  ;D
UFC 131 - 254 lbs

spinnis

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2011, 07:44:31 AM »
Was really looking forward to seeing Jon olav. But I feel like he always gave that fight away, He was getting killed in the clinch yet He grabbed the clinch over and over again. Which eventually fucked him over. Cannot understand why since it was there he took the most damage by far.