Author Topic: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS  (Read 33223 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS
« Reply #300 on: August 22, 2014, 06:02:42 PM »
So, how long until illegal air strikes start in Syria? 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #301 on: August 22, 2014, 07:12:12 PM »
So, how long until illegal air strikes start in Syria? 
Hopefully not long now.  I can't wait.
V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: August 22, 2014, 07:17:04 PM »
Hopefully not long now.  I can't wait.

Ridding Syria of Assad, at the very least, would have similar consequences as did removing Saddam in Iraq.  Worst case, it would set off a much wider conflict with potential participants including Iran, Russia and China.  Great idea.   ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: August 22, 2014, 08:12:56 PM »
Ridding Syria of Assad, at the very least, would have similar consequences as did removing Saddam in Iraq.  Worst case, it would set off a much wider conflict with potential participants including Iran, Russia and China.  Great idea.   ::)
Oh Well, brace yourselves, the end of Islam might just become a reality.  There can be no peace on earth until Islam and it's followers are eradicated, if that takes World War III, let's do it.
V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: August 22, 2014, 08:14:51 PM »
Oh Well, brace yourselves, the end of Islam might just become a reality.  There can be no peace on earth until Islam and it's followers are eradicated, if that takes World War III, let's do it.

Because the crusades were such a utopia.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #305 on: August 22, 2014, 08:57:26 PM »

Syrias has many faiths.  Just like the US.  Assad allows this freedom.  So attacking him goes against common sense.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #306 on: August 22, 2014, 08:59:33 PM »
Good to see that Mr.1derful is switched on to whats really happening.And now because more and more people are realising its a fake beheading video its now a criminal offence to watch it.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/james-foley-beheading-met-police-warn-public-watching-murder-video-could-be-criminal-offence-9681316.html

WOW that just shows that the UK has officially entered looney land status.  Show pics all over the press, discuss it ad nausium  and use it as a propaganda tool, but DO NOT LOOK AT ACTUAL VIDEO or you could be in deep trouble.  CRAZY.
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #307 on: August 22, 2014, 08:59:56 PM »

The crusades pale in comparison to the centuries of Muslim conquest.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: August 22, 2014, 09:03:56 PM »
For all those opposed to Islam It was.  And this is the whole point, the whole time Islam is allowed on the Planet there can be no peace, so we have to accept the inevitable and wipe it out.  Chemotherapy is no utopia either, but it one of the best ways to eliminate Cancer that we know of so far.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #309 on: August 22, 2014, 09:36:25 PM »
For all those opposed to Islam It was.  And this is the whole point, the whole time Islam is allowed on the Planet there can be no peace, so we have to accept the inevitable and wipe it out.  Chemotherapy is no utopia either, but it one of the best ways to eliminate Cancer that we know of so far.

The crusades started in part because Christians making pilgrimages to Jerusalem were being accosted, murdered and robbed by Muslims. 
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #310 on: August 22, 2014, 09:45:10 PM »
The crusades started in part because Christians making pilgrimages to Jerusalem were being accosted, murdered and robbed by Muslims. 

Yes and invading/attacking Christian areas.
Ψ

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #311 on: August 22, 2014, 09:46:03 PM »
Why? Just cause they're assholes? While were at it, let's overthrow the freaks running Sweden and the UK?

please do I would be all for that

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 23, 2014, 02:33:26 AM »
The crusades pale in comparison to the centuries of Muslim conquest.

The point is being missed and has been since 9/11.  The ignorant masses have been convinced by the same tired rhetoric, "they hate us for our freedom", which is laughable at best.  Fear mongering propaganda to cast aspersions on anyone that is Muslim, that they could be after us all.  Sadly, the imbecilic public of the West have lapped it up.  I'm no proponent of Islam, but I'm also aware of the destructive capacity of the so-called Christian West, and events such as the world wars, which were sanctioned by allegedly Christian institutions.  Heavy emphasis on allegedly.  As if the many atrocities done by the West are any less vulgar than those done by extremists in the Middle East.  

Never mind that many of the extremists running amok are armed and funding by the West.  ISIS and its offshoots are merely a new brand of Al-Qaida, which according to even Hitlery Clinton, were created by the U.S.    More slight of hand to perpetuate the "Boogey Man" and for lazy Westerners to take their eyes off the ball as to what is really occurring all around, and to facilitate the West's twisted geopolitical agendas. 

PowerBuilder$

« Reply #313 on: August 23, 2014, 02:37:12 AM »
They need to be nuked end of story.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #314 on: August 23, 2014, 02:43:28 AM »
The point is being missed and has been since 9/11.  The ignorant masses have been convinced by the same tired rhetoric, "they hate us for our freedom", which is laughable at best.  Fear mongering propaganda to cast aspersions on anyone that is Muslim, that they could be after us all.  Sadly, the imbecilic public of the West have lapped it up.  I'm no proponent of Islam, but I'm also aware of the destructive capacity of the so-called Christian West, and events such as the world wars, which were sanctioned by allegedly Christian institutions.  Heavy emphasis on allegedly.  As if the many atrocities done by the West are any less vulgar than those done by extremists in the Middle East.  

Never mind that many of the extremists running amok are armed and funding by the West.  ISIS and its offshoots are merely a new brand of Al-Qaida, which according to even Hitlery Clinton, were created by the U.S.    More slight of hand to perpetuate the "Boogey Man" and for lazy Westerners to take their eyes off the ball as to what is really occurring all around, and to facilitate the West's twisted geopolitical agendas. 

you are prolly the only person in this thread, apart from myself, who knows what the fuck they are talking about.

b

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 23, 2014, 04:15:34 AM »
you are prolly the only person in this thread, apart from myself, who knows what the fuck they are talking about.

Oh Please, like we haven't heard your loony conspiracy theories before.  The evil west are the real terrorists, the poor Muslims are the victims. If only the USA changed it's policy towards Israel, and only if we changed out policies towards Iraq, or changed our policy to something else, if only we hadn't taken out the Mosaddeq regime in Iran in 1953 blah,blah, blah.

These ideas are ridiculous, they are based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the motives and goals of the Jihadists.  These are not conflicts that was created with the creation of the state of Israel, or when American armies when into Iraq, the global JIHAD has gone on without interruption since the 7th century. And it has only declined in force and activity when the Islamic world was too weak to prosecute it.

There is a reason there is only two of you in this thread arguing crazy conspiracy theories, because it's bullshit and frankly intelligent people are sick of hearing it.  The West doesn't give a fuck why they hate us, what we know is they endorse rape of children, religious apartheid, killing those not of their faith, female oppression. death to democracy etc etc.  If you look across the globe and see the majority of unrest it is because of Muslims/ If we simply stopped Muslims warring with their neighbours, which they do everywhere they live, the world would be a reasonably peaceful place.  In a large part, the lack of peace on the planet is because of Islam.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 23, 2014, 04:53:54 AM »
Whatever happened to a-ahmed?  Has he fled to Syria or Iraq to fight with his brothers.  I remember I made him meltdown like snow in the midday sun.

V

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: August 23, 2014, 05:30:23 AM »

I could make a killing selling Koolaid in this thread.
b

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #318 on: August 23, 2014, 05:37:02 AM »
and events such as the world wars, which were sanctioned by allegedly Christian institutions.  Heavy emphasis on allegedly.

Sanctioned by Christian institutions...

Glad you said "sanctioned."  Because they were not "started" by Christian institutions.

BTW I'm pretty sure the catholic church (for example) was fully AGAINST the Iraq war.
Ψ

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 23, 2014, 05:55:16 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: August 23, 2014, 05:59:27 AM »

We know the USA has committed atrocities, but they pale in comparison to ISLAMIC jihad.  No society is perfect, but the Western world shits all over the ISLAM world every day of the week, there is NO Comparison.
V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: August 23, 2014, 06:02:09 AM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: August 23, 2014, 06:06:27 AM »
lets leave the concept of 'right and wrong' out of it for a minute because it's so subjective and someone please tell me how the USA is any different from Germany under Hitler?

you are slowly becoming a police state who's population is controlled by the state media and propaganda.

your goal is to further your own agenda globally.

hitler attempted the genocide of a race of people, the Americans wiped out entire tribes of natives in it's expansion into the west.

yes. saviours of the free world for sure.

b

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 23, 2014, 06:07:55 AM »
lets leave the concept of 'right and wrong' out of it for a minute because it's so subjective and someone please tell me how the USA is any different from Germany under Hitler?

you are slowly becoming a police state who's population is controlled by the state media and propaganda.

your goal is to further your own agenda globally.

hitler attempted the genocide of a race of people, the Americans wiped out entire tribes of natives in it's expansion into the west.

yes. saviours of the free world for sure.

This.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 23, 2014, 08:31:18 AM »
Assad should be supported.

Better him than ISIS or other terrorists ruling Syria.

Assad is really fighting terrorists and not 'freedom fighters', for them freedom means Islamic fundamentalist state.

The best system for these regions is secular military rule.