Author Topic: glasses  (Read 5150 times)

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
Re: glasses
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 04:08:08 PM »
I do.

Gonna laser too.

But fuck, it costs about 2k here in Brazil. 2k is a lot of GH.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »

Boundary Breaker

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 04:49:32 PM »
I wear them sometimes just  depends

Do women like when we Alpha males cum on their glasses ?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »
I wear glasses all the time.

But wear contacts on the door.

I don't mind them had them since I was 2 - If I could never need to wear them I would like that but I would not get surgery etc

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 06:55:22 PM »
i use reading glasses

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 08:07:56 PM »
only when reading or computer  8)

rotaryfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »
I had laser eye surgery a year and a half ago, best decision i have ever made. worth every penny.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 08:57:08 PM »

Wear them only when I'm on the computer, watching TV, or driving at night!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 08:57:46 PM »
wome hate glasses on dudes. Girls look sexy in them. Only this man can pull of the glasses look

l

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2012, 09:08:08 PM »
man with pipe=man who loves the meat pipe

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2012, 10:49:08 PM »
who here wears them?
GBers are intellectuals and filthy millionaires post your platinum prescription glasses.
Got LASIK when I turned 21. Fuck glasses.
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »
Got LASIK when I turned 21. Fuck glasses.

not worth it..I'll keep my eyesight thanks
l

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »
what about the surgery where they stitch a lens to eye. i know with lasik your eyes can go bad again and sometimes lasts only a few yrs but the lenses can be changed
irongearco.com

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 10:53:40 PM »
I always wear them...

Used to wear contacts too but they irritated my eyes too much. So I stick to my glasses. I look great with them. imo

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2012, 11:01:14 PM »
I always wear them...

Used to wear contacts too but they irritated my eyes too much. So I stick to my glasses. I look great with them. imo

Same here :)
X

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2012, 11:57:11 PM »
Same here :)
I get respect from people. 

dustin

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2012, 12:47:44 AM »
People really do treat you different when you wear glasses. It's weird.

I have a few pairs of Armani glasses and a couple pairs of Nike's with colour changing lenses. I don't like the colour changing too much because I feel like some Bono phaggot lookalike or something but it's really practical for keeping in the car for driving and shit.

I usually wear contacts for a few weeks until I get sick of them, then glasses for a few weeks and I get sick of them. Eye surgery can be done for not much over a grand but I don't even really care for that option all too much. I kind of like wearing glasses anyway. The only thing I don't like about contact lenses are dry eyes, but the freedom is really nice.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2012, 12:51:42 AM »
wome hate glasses on dudes. Girls look sexy in them. Only this man can pull of the glasses look

Don't know about that, I have a stylish square tortoiseshell pair, and I have contacts...I have the stubble look, and bald, and I tend to get the same looks from them...since I usually wear a nice tie and shirt when I wear my glasses and when I go to the gym I usually wear contacts.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2012, 01:32:58 AM »
Tito24 wears glasses.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2012, 01:39:24 AM »
I had laser eye surgery a year and a half ago, best decision i have ever made. worth every penny.

I sooo want to do that but im afraid to admit it ...but... im a little scared to let them get close to my eyes with that clamp thingy.... :-\...you know...the thingy what keeps you from blinking when they laser your eye....im having trouble putting a single eyedrop into my eye ffs... :-X
?

dustin

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2012, 01:41:44 AM »
I sooo want to do that but im afraid to admit it ...but... im a little scared to let them get close to my eyes with that clamp thingy.... :-\...you know...the thingy what keeps you from blinking when they laser your eye....im having trouble putting a single eyedrop into my eye ffs... :-X

YOU don't have to do anything, your surgeon does.

You just sit there and let him pick at your eyes. You smell a bit of burning shit for a moment and before you know it the operation is done. Your nerves will hardly even have enough time to get worked up before the worst is over. My brother just got his done and I've had a few friends get theirs done. I really don't mind glasses but I'd like to get it for the wife. She always loses hers and has pretty bad vision.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2012, 01:49:29 AM »
YOU don't have to do anything, your surgeon does.

You just sit there and let him pick at your eyes. You smell a bit of burning shit for a moment and before you know it the operation is done. Your nerves will hardly even have enough time to get worked up before the worst is over. My brother just got his done and I've had a few friends get theirs done. I really don't mind glasses but I'd like to get it for the wife. She always loses hers and has pretty bad vision.

This is not helping me at all.... >:(

Oh well....maybe i can get a few drinks first before i go in to have them done?...i know of a friend of mine who went to have a tatoe done...took a few zips of morfine which he stole from a hospital!.... ;D
?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2012, 01:58:06 AM »
here is my schpeel...
I have tried contacts: HORRIBLE. I could even put them, if i did they irritated my eyes so bad.
Surgery: too expensive and not definitive. My coworker had them last year and she had to use eye drops for like a month after the surgery plus use shades during the day...pain in the ass. AND i have this greco-roman nose (im spaniard with greek greatgrandpas), so you know, not tiny lol. Glasses balance out my face.
Plus specially in summer i totally look like a skinhead with the shaved head and all the tattoos, if it wasn't for the dogs and the glasses no chick will ever glance at me ever.
Boundary Breaker

dustin

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2012, 02:10:42 AM »

This is not helping me at all.... >:(

Oh well....maybe i can get a few drinks first before i go in to have them done?...i know of a friend of mine who went to have a tatoe done...took a few zips of morfine which he stole from a hospital!.... ;D

I wouldn't sweat it. I get a bit nervous with things like that too but my brother is literally the most squeamish person I've ever met and he rocked it pretty easily. 

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2012, 02:12:46 AM »
I wouldn't sweat it. I get a bit nervous with things like that too but my brother is literally the most squeamish person I've ever met and he rocked it pretty easily. 

You know what.....ill think about it....but thanks for your replys... ;)
?