Author Topic: Im Sorry  (Read 132 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Im Sorry
« on: Today at 04:21:29 AM »
I just wanted to say im deeply sorry for attacking everyone being nasty under stallonanegger account. Do you know what its like to have been sexually abused as a child? My "friends" mother saw me as a kid playing in park and told me she said who is that boy with the beautiful body as I was one of those kids with abs at 4 , 5 , 6 years old. Do you know what its like to be then abused sexually by a rich family who "took me in " who were in a rock band from the 70s who had a gay front man and get raped by him and his friends at their house in hotels in studios they had on their land and for them to then say when I wanted an apology they think I want money? Do you know how it feels to have abusers think they can pay you off for years of abuse and anal rape when you were a young boy? Its honestly fuckex me up and  I have so much rage and anger sometimes It makes me want to inflict the pain and suffering I feel onto others but it isnt right. I will never get over how humanity has treated me never and I honestly can never forgive them ever, it still doesnt warrant me putting people down and being a massive girl. Ive only ever told two people what I just said and im never going to post here ever again im not online anywhere no pictures nothing but I wanted to say sorry for being mean to wes and joswift earlier because you guys are good guys. I hope everyone here enjoys the rest of their time here but I just had to explain why I was mean, im surrounded by a whirlwind of rage my souls ablaze camoflagued with rage. Peace and all the best getbiggers.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Im Sorry
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:23:29 AM »
You should enter this into your little diary

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:26:46 AM »
That's a very long winded way to brag about having abs as a kid

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:44:48 AM »

No worries my fellow "guy".

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: Today at 05:55:57 AM »
TLDNR

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:05:10 AM »
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:08:26 AM »
Who is this?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: Today at 06:12:09 AM »
Who is this?

Someone who posted dumb shit nobody cared about doing the same thing on another account.
Y

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: Today at 06:15:57 AM »
It’s okay Bhank’s we are here for you.