Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 16024 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #425 on: March 24, 2024, 11:03:09 AM »
Becoming?

He went 100% there a long time ago.

Posting 1000 words rants nobody reads on multiple platforms, and then posting the  same 1000 word rants a 1000 times pretty much solidified it.

Grape, are you saying that this was The Retard’s meltdown moment ?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #426 on: March 24, 2024, 11:08:08 AM »
Grape, are you saying that this was The Retard’s meltdown moment ?

While that was definitely an ingredient in the 'tardanian soup recipe, I'd say spending the night trying to randomly match onlyfans girls feet to a pic posted here might have provided a bit more clarity to what we're dealing with.

But, if we're being honest, that's a weird way to hold scissors.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: March 24, 2024, 11:18:25 AM »
While it definitely adds to 'tardanian mix, I'd say spending the night trying to randomly match onlyfans girls feet to a pic posted here might have provided a bit more clarity to what we're dealing with.

But, if we're being honest, that's a weird way to hold scissors.

Oh yeah, I forgot about The Retard paying money to join Onlyfans sites to compare foot photos. Meanwhile he was not paying his legally obligated child support.

The Retard’s claim was that if I was real, female, and could back up my account then I should be able to take a photo with a common household item like scissors for proof. The Retard didn’t demand how the scissors were to be held.

After I posted the picture The Retard hid away from the board for days.

If he wasn’t such a coward the mass shooting or suicide would have already happened. On the other hand, he does send Josh Rehaluk money to make support videos for him, so maybe he’s only the 2nd most pathetic welfare idiot on the site.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #428 on: March 24, 2024, 02:14:22 PM »
DJ is actually Vigorous Skeeve and this is how he promotes his content.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #429 on: March 24, 2024, 02:21:04 PM »
DJ is actually Vigorous Skeeve and this is how he promotes his content.

hahaha

or maybe i'm big Paul

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #430 on: March 24, 2024, 02:35:32 PM »
I thought he said he was getting $500 from his mom, so $600 would be an improvement.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #431 on: March 24, 2024, 03:07:35 PM »
I thought he said he was getting $500 from his mom, so $600 would be an improvement.

nope

i was getting 1000-1200

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: March 24, 2024, 03:09:35 PM »
nope

i was getting 1000-1200
Uncle joon trust fund vibes

you are the worst kind of human being, living off your mother at 52

Talk about being a failure at life

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #433 on: March 24, 2024, 03:39:10 PM »

If he wasn’t such a coward the mass shooting or suicide would have already happened.

Though as you know both of those are always said to be cowards. Of course a terrorist has to be a coward, you never hear of a "brave Jihadi" from a western commentator. At the same token yyou never hear, "that suicide had big balls to take his own life," which in fact it does take major balls in my opinion  :D

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #434 on: March 24, 2024, 03:48:23 PM »
Becoming?

Posting 1000 words rants nobody reads on multiple platforms, and then posting the  same 1000 word rants a 1000 times pretty much solidified it.

Not going to disagree with you, lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #435 on: March 24, 2024, 03:59:24 PM »
I enjoy Matt's rants, though I don't always read all the way through :D There's plenty of room for different types of lunatics here. Most of us here are "affected" in some way. Posters with one or two word replies really piss me off.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #436 on: March 24, 2024, 04:16:30 PM »
Funny and in fact tragic story. I took one (1) single Parabolan amp when I was in my teens. Next day it was like I had taken a megadose of amphetamines with a gram of caffeine, like way too much, and there was nothing positive about unlike amps and caffeine. I can't explain what it did to my nervous system, but something was very, very wrong. It led to me going to the emergency room a couple of times, various doctors after, developing panic anxiety from hell, agoraphobia, I wanted to kill myself. Like I said I can't explain what happened, many people have had panic anxiety from it but I never heard it got this bad from just one single dose.
I could elaborate all day long but you get the drift. Scared me so I didn't take anything for a couple of years and no tren for like 16 years. No I don't think those Parabolans were "extra special" tren like many insist. People in the 80s and 90s liked it at a couple or three amps a week but it didn't seem like something they absolutely NEEDED to have in every cycle or prep. Today the word "tren" is like a term for all roids that even natural normies heard because it's all over social media. Though you ALWAYS hear how EVERYONE went nuts on it, anxiety, aggression, paranoia where you are suspicious of your spouse, infidelity. So it's "real tren" all right. I know joswift says the Parabolan was special, but if something checks out in lab analysis as tren hex I have to think it's the same stuff. Now unfortunately we can't use the Negma Para to compare and we are all older and things do change with age.

Now, today, I'm on a long term SNRI with a couple of other anti-ds. Tragic really, but I'm so scared of what happened 25 years ago I don't even want to try getting off as they definitely almost eradicate panic disorder, that God. So now I can take tren, but it does make me anxious and generally wound up and while I don't get violent, I frequently "see red" all of a sudden in an instant if someone is aggressive towards me, I have snapped back uncharacteristically verbally but thankfully no physical aggression. Well, at work a little dweeb had taken to slapping me on the neck as a joke and when he did it once when I was on the computer I "saw red" and slammed him against the wall and said "let's go!" Lol but it ended there and he apologised. When I now take a single dose of of tren hex, say a
shot in the morning, that night I'm soaking through the sheets, get an an extreme libido boost, so it's "real" for sure and the jashonik lab analysis says it's real too.

I tend to go write excessively long posts all the time, I know, but it's like I had to give this long ass explanation lol.

What's you experience with Parabolan and then the later UGL acetates, enanthates and hex?

Just one more thing. I always wondered why in the hell it was exactly 76mg per amp? Well of course, 76mg corresponds to exactly 50mg of pure tren without the ester weight. Makes sense. This was a drug in France especially for women (because like I say most all steroids were made to reduce the androgenic effect and increase the anabolic part). Surely extreme reactions like I had must have been rare. What happened to me was wild in a very bad way.

I asked because of your comment about Dorian & his experience using Parabolan,
My training partner at that time a Mr Universe winner & myself were using Genuine Negam Parabolan
And we couldn't use more than 2x 76mg shots a week without our backs loocking up like concrete
If we did squats/ Deadlifts/ Rows it was horrendous & would completely stop us from training.

We would have to lay face down on flat bench & wait for it to subside.
As soon as we tried 3 shots a week the back lockups would start.
Dorian said he could take 3 shots & anymore he'd have exact same issue as we did.

We didn't change any of the sust or deca doses we were using just the Parabolan,
So having personally experienced it & spoke to Dorian about it -
I'm not talking Bullshit & Neither was Dorian.

Different compounds affect folk differently- I can't use Dianabol as it turns my stomach
To acid & is far to painful going to the toilet , shame because I respond really well in strength
& muscle very quickly from it.

Likewise my training partner respond very well to winstrol tabs & And Heptylate making him
Very full & round muscles - Yet I got little out of either, other than a half decent pump from the
Winstrol.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #437 on: March 24, 2024, 04:39:49 PM »
Posters with one or two word replies really piss me off.

Why?
Y

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #438 on: March 24, 2024, 05:07:10 PM »
Why?

It conveys very little information and is not very entertaining in the long run. Like the fella writing "bro..." Okay, it might be fun a couple of times. Maybe just a period mark might be even funnier?

What do you like? Small, medium or long ass posts? Matt or the bro fella, which do you prefer? :D

What really irks me is posters constantly calling for bans, I thought the attraction with getbig was that you don't easily get banned, we couldn't post the way we do on any other site. :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #439 on: March 24, 2024, 05:20:46 PM »
It conveys very little information and is not very entertaining in the long run. Like the fella writing "bro..." Okay, it might be fun a couple of times. Maybe just a period mark might be even funnier?

What do you like? Small, medium or long ass posts? Matt or the bro fella, which do you prefer? :D

What really irks me is posters constantly calling for bans, I thought the attraction with getbig was that you don't easily get banned, we couldn't post the way we do on any other site. :D

There are plenty of happy mediums between Matt and Pamith.

They are extreme ends of the spectrum, and I'm intentionally using that term, for obvious reasons.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #440 on: March 24, 2024, 05:33:06 PM »
I enjoy Matt's rants, though I don't always read all the way through :D There's plenty of room for different types of lunatics here. Most of us here are "affected" in some way. Posters with one or two word replies really piss me off.
OK

;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #441 on: March 24, 2024, 05:51:49 PM »
U Mad?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #442 on: March 24, 2024, 06:25:20 PM »
OK

;D

I tried this, but then he just responded, so I gave up.  ;D
Y

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #443 on: March 24, 2024, 06:41:52 PM »
U Mad?

Nah not mad, just lighthearted commentating  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #444 on: March 24, 2024, 07:49:16 PM »
Narcissism is very strong in me so that's why, and when I train I train in a string tank I just like to show and prove to others I am above them physique/aesthetics wise

I'm very close to 5% now

Shreeaded glutes😂😂😂

Why did you put up a pic of some womans cottage cheese ass?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: March 25, 2024, 12:05:48 AM »
Becoming?

Try not to judge MattC too harshly. After his summer of sobbing because of Walter, Matt has been trying to regain his masculinity.

The whole jerk off video thing with Prime, the heavy lifting and beef with Bhanky and this whole JPJ arc are all part of that. His methods may be peculiar and bordering on the insane, but his intent is commendable.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #446 on: March 25, 2024, 12:19:58 AM »

We didn't change any of the sust or deca doses we were using just the Parabolan,
So having personally experienced it & spoke to Dorian about it -
I'm not talking Bullshit & Neither was Dorian.

I believe you totally, I would believe Dorian on this too. I don't know where it bothered you the most, for me it was often when driving from the gym, I was almost in tears sometimes lol  :D But for me it was from Dianabol, and you see this on the net too, "my back locked up from 20mg, no way anyone takes 100mg of REAL Dianabol!"

BYW, because I "know" so much lol, "heptylate" is just another term for enanthate, but that heptylate got some kind of reputation, maybe because it made dudes think it was different  :D

Winstrol I didn't notice at all. I once bought 80 Zambons as a young man, and at the time I thought that was a very decent amount, and it gave me nothing that I could tell :D
There are plenty of happy mediums between Matt and Pamith.

They are extreme ends of the spectrum, and I'm intentionally using that term, for obvious reasons.

Oh I get it. But the forum is not exactly overflowing with different characters, to bash, as seems to be the function of GB for many, some feel it's like just "3" different persons running a dozen gimmicks each :D I see someone bumped bhank's old threads and he isn't even here, he is missed :D I don't believe the majority want bhank gone, or dj or Matt gone either, no matter what they say.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #447 on: March 25, 2024, 12:48:00 AM »
my friend sent me this

so it seems i'm not alone...

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: March 25, 2024, 01:16:02 AM »
my friend sent me this

so it seems i'm not alone...

You are a fckn loser who steals from his whore of a mother.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: March 25, 2024, 02:39:20 AM »
Try not to judge MattC too harshly. After his summer of sobbing because of Walter, Matt has been trying to regain his masculinity.

The whole jerk off video thing with Prime, the heavy lifting and beef with Bhanky and this whole JPJ arc are all part of that. His methods may be peculiar and bordering on the insane, but his intent is commendable.

No.

Matt Canning is a creepy weirdo retard.

Nothing more.