Author Topic: All charges against Trump dropped (see video)  (Read 5076 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: All charges against Trump dropped (see video)
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2023, 04:23:44 PM »
^^ Board retards having a circle jerk while showcasing their pedo projections.   ::)   Why is no one surprised?

You are to be rebuked and shunned.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2023, 04:24:47 PM »
^^ Board retards having a circle jerk while showcasing their pedo projections.   ::)   Why is no one surprised?

I like Trump. I think he is awesome .I can't wait to vote for him again. Having said that Lurker makes a good point. It does seem the far right members of this board do scream a lot about pedophilia and gay shit. I mean there was pizza gate and a bunch of queers at a parade are easy to poke fun at and attack however the constant focus seems weird. Its like they see pedos queers and trannies and communist behind every tree kind of like christians constantly seeing demons and the devil everywhere just old fashioned fear tactics.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2023, 04:26:16 PM »
I like Trump. I think he is awesome .I can't wait to vote for him again. Having said that Lurker makes a good point. It does seem the far right members of this board do scream a lot about pedophilia and gay shit. I mean there was pizza gate and a bunch of queers at a parade are easy to poke fun at and attack however the constant focus seems weird. Its like they see pedos queers and trannies and communist behind every tree kind of like christians constantly seeing demons and the devil everywhere just old fashioned fear tactics.

With your very public record you should learn to be a silent child.  You have no room to speak on anything involving morality and more. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2023, 04:32:26 PM »

Exactly.  You don't see the regular Republicans wasting time on the QAnon, Pizzagate, and MTG crap.  It's the same retards on here over and over again.  They talk about pedos and queer shit so much you can't help but to wonder are there things?

The obsessive Trumpturds just have nothing else to post.  The stolen election claims didn't pan out.  So this is their next excuse.   :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2023, 05:03:38 PM »
Trump hasn't even been indicted and he's been clearly gaslighting and even hinting at violence against him including posting a picture of him with a baseball bat next to his picture.   Alvin Bragg has not only been threatened but he has had white powder sent to his office, his wife has been threatened with being gang raped, his children have been taunted and threatened to be killed as well.   

Even Trump's lawyer went on Fox and says that's he's been going over the line with his social media but of course quipping that he was not his social media manager.   He's going to get indicted regardless as to what he tries to pull.   He's been acting like a mob boss rather than a former president
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2023, 05:50:31 PM »
Exactly.  You don't see the regular Republicans wasting time on the QAnon, Pizzagate, and MTG crap.  It's the same retards on here over and over again.  They talk about pedos and queer shit so much you can't help but to wonder are there things?

The obsessive Trumpturds just have nothing else to post.  The stolen election claims didn't pan out.  So this is their next excuse.   :D

I was never really into conspiracy theories ... 

until.... Summer 2019.

Epstein was arrested, and was found dead in his jail cell. All of the guards that were in charge of watching Epstein had walked away, at the same moment that the surveillance cameras malfunctioned.

Since then, I don’t trust anything

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2023, 06:28:46 PM »
Trump hasn't even been indicted and he's been clearly gaslighting and even hinting at violence against him including posting a picture of him with a baseball bat next to his picture.   Alvin Bragg has not only been threatened but he has had white powder sent to his office, his wife has been threatened with being gang raped, his children have been taunted and threatened to be killed as well.   

Even Trump's lawyer went on Fox and says that's he's been going over the line with his social media but of course quipping that he was not his social media manager.   He's going to get indicted regardless as to what he tries to pull.   He's been acting like a mob boss rather than a former president

Yeah, anyone cares about your opinion, bunghole-banger.

TRUMPSTER!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2023, 06:47:41 PM »

Trump isnt doing himself any favors, but all those anonymous threats could easily be from the left, or from foreign entities, to drum up chaos.  Not even far fetched to believe it at this point.

Either way, Bragg is horrible for NY, and his soft on crime BS will continue the ruin that deBlasio started.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2023, 06:49:48 PM »

TRUMPSTER!

Preach it, my brother!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2023, 07:39:17 PM »

TRUMPSTER!

Nobody cares about you responding,  slapnut.  Go fuck ya sister
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2023, 08:50:54 PM »
Trump isnt doing himself any favors, but all those anonymous threats could easily be from the left, or from foreign entities, to drum up chaos.  Not even far fetched to believe it at this point.

Either way, Bragg is horrible for NY, and his soft on crime BS will continue the ruin that deBlasio started.

Grape Ape, in your opinion, why did the Left turn against former NY State Governor Andrew Cuomo so abruptly?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2023, 09:47:06 PM »
Grape Ape, in your opinion, why did the Left turn against former NY State Governor Andrew Cuomo so abruptly?

they where worried about the bad publicity from the old folks home deaths , plus all the sex stuff between him and his brother, dont worry ,the " powers that be" are not punishing him , they are satisfied with his performance , they just need the heat to die down (no pun intended) so they rotated out cuomo and deblashole for hutchel and affirmative action mayor adams

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2023, 09:49:09 PM »

I'm interested in the opinion as well

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2023, 01:06:09 AM »
brain dead kvntz  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2023, 08:47:20 AM »

F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2023, 03:02:22 PM »
Just ONE MORE thread by Qoach that blew up in his face.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2023, 03:10:06 PM »
Just ONE MORE thread by Qoach that blew up in his face.

I'm sure he will just claim it's "fake news" and continue pretending that all charges were dropped

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2023, 03:30:36 PM »
I'm sure he will just claim it's "fake news" and continue pretending that all charges were dropped

"fake news... fake news"...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2023, 03:35:17 PM »
"fake news... fake news"...

Ain't that the TROTH

Mar a Lardo has actually been reinstated as POTUS

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2023, 03:46:19 PM »
After making this statement :

“I HAVE GAINED SUCH RESPECT FOR THIS GRAND JURY, & PERHAPS EVEN THE GRAND JURY SYSTEM AS A WHOLE. THE EVIDENCE IS SO OVERWHELMING IN MY FAVOR, & SO RIDICULOUSLY BAD FOR THE HIGHLY PARTISAN & HATEFUL DISTRICT ATTORNEY, THAT THE GRAND JURY IS SAYING, HOLD ON, WE ARE NOT A RUBBER STAMP, WHICH MOST GRAND JURIES ARE BRANDED AS BEING, WE ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE AGAINST A PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE OR AGAINST LARGE NUMBERS OF LEGAL SCHOLARS ALL SAYING THERE IS NO CASE HERE. DROP THIS SICK WITCH HUNT, NOW!”

Trumpy was one day away from saying what they were the most beautiful grand jury he had ever seen.   :D

Wonder if he still feels this way now?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2023, 03:50:27 PM »
they where worried about the bad publicity from the old folks home deaths , plus all the sex stuff between him and his brother, dont worry ,the " powers that be" are not punishing him , they are satisfied with his performance , they just need the heat to die down (no pun intended) so they rotated out cuomo and deblashole for hutchel and affirmative action mayor adams

This is right, also Hochul is way to the left of Cuomo. Cuomo wouldn't have gone for things like the gas stove ban, some of the immigration policies, Bragg, etc..... The Republicans had no one strong to run, and downstate was and really still is deep left blue. So it made sense to swap him out while they could.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2023, 03:52:46 PM »
😆

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2023, 03:53:19 PM »
😆

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2023, 04:09:49 PM »
😆

Brutal.  And true.  My nikka bros.

Guys this is historic.  Trumpy is setting yet another record.

First person to lose the popular vote twice.
First person to be impeached twice.
First person to claim the election was rigged. 
First former POTUS to be indicted.  (might be twice or thrice, just be patient.)

Good times ahead.