Author Topic: MARCUS HALEY ON THE COVER OF KAGED MUSCLE magazine  (Read 7054 times)

AVBG

Re: MARCUS HALEY ON THE COVER OF KAGED MUSCLE magazine
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2007, 04:30:43 PM »
swoody, you got no idea.

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2007, 08:03:59 PM »
mr get thin: this should be the official kaged muscle song

Im as slow as the kid on Swoody's avatar so you might have to explain to me ........................ .....why?
Deputy Editor

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2007, 04:08:06 PM »
swoody, you got no idea.

About what?  How terrible he looks?  Take a look at those pics again from your boy's website I posted.  If you think he looks great after seeing those, YOU have no idea, my friend.  He should not be placing as high as he is if the judges stuck to the no gut mandate.

AVBG

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2007, 06:05:50 PM »
Im as slow as the kid on Swoody's avatar so you might have to explain to me ........................ .....why?

That's Swoody :o

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2007, 01:17:25 PM »
That's Swoody :o

The pics speak for themselves... on your boy's website.  I'm sure Marcus loves you to stroke his cock... propably makes him feel better about overdoing the igf-1/slin combo.  So keep being delustional... just one "white man's opinion"  ;D  Its so painfully obvious... are you telling me that his midsection is not completely out of control?  The dude is starting to look like Kamali...

AVBG

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2007, 01:44:21 PM »
The pics speak for themselves... on your boy's website.  I'm sure Marcus loves you to stroke his cock... propably makes him feel better about overdoing the igf-1/slin combo.  So keep being delustional... just one "white man's opinion"  ;D  Its so painfully obvious... are you telling me that his midsection is not completely out of control?  The dude is starting to look like Kamali...

Swoody don't get so defensive. I am sure you know what you're talking about  ::)

AVBG

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »
Back on topic

1 In this issue of Kaged Muscle is the Ironman, Sacremento and Arnold contest reports.
2 The Dorian Yates brutality part 2 (training Marika Johansson) leg training feature.
3 Martin Kjellstrom and Thomas Stellander (Viking Massacre) arm training feature
4 Robby Robinson tell all interview (The Black Prince returns)
5 Michael Louvel - the awesome one armed french national champion training feature (French Inspiration)
6 Never before-seen pics of Columbo, Samir, Katz, Arnold etc

All the usual columns and a few more.