Author Topic: Is Branch Warren Mentally Retarded?  (Read 14259 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Is Branch Warren Mentally Retarded?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 03:22:46 PM »
No wonder he has been injured so much.

I guess you can't be hardcore unless you throw weights around.

Take away his drugs and he would be nothing more than a bald headed clone of that movie actor Colin.

And that dude in the white tank top has worse form than Branch does... what's up with that bozo?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »
No wonder he has been injured so much.

I guess you can't be hardcore unless you throw weights around.

Take away his drugs and he would be nothing more than a bald headed clone of that movie actor Colin.

And that dude in the white tank top has worse form than Branch does... what's up with that bozo?

His training partner makes Branch look like Mike Mentzer

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 03:46:04 PM »
Branch and his buddies must get more ass than all you guys put together.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 04:48:53 PM »
He has to be to train like this...

http://www.dailymotion.com/Tech9/video/x1j05n_branch-warren-arms-part-two

Can't help but wonder what he would look like if he actually completed one full rep.

Childish form.

With that type of training, expect a short career.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 05:44:51 PM »

Fuck, check out the ILS on him. I mean, yes, he has some size, but there's NO reason why his arms should be out 3 feet away from his body.

You know, I used to think better of Branch, but after seeing these clips........ :-\
HAHA, RON.....

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 06:46:58 PM »
Bottom line............if you have to drop the weight at the end of a set...............IT'S TOO HEAVY, if he was in my gym he'd be kicked out in a heartbeat, what's he trying to prove?

He's not trying to prove anything.  Why exert extra energy moving the weight around when you just came to train arms?  He's a strong ass guy, I think we all know he can handle his weight.  In case you didn't notice, he doesn't exactly work out in a health club.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
Branch and his buddies must get more ass than all you guys put together.
ahaha, Doubtful.  He's still 5' 6" and most women don't give a shit about some roided out monkey.  It's just the way it is.  Not saying I get tons of ass, but most women are turned off by that.
N

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »
ahaha, Doubtful.  He's still 5' 6" and most women don't give a shit about some roided out monkey.  It's just the way it is.  Not saying I get tons of ass, but most women are turned off by that.

are you trying to imply that if you threw a banana with a syringe poking out if it in the middle of that training video, there would be a pile of humanity on said banana in under a second, Croatch?
Deep Tissue Massage

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 07:53:54 PM »

So true...the majority of women are utterly repulsed by the site of a roided bodybuilder!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 08:42:40 PM »
He's not trying to prove anything.  Why exert extra energy moving the weight around when you just came to train arms?  He's a strong ass ####, I think we all know he can handle his weight.  In case you didn't notice, he doesn't exactly work out in a health club.

Are you going to tell me he can't workout as hard or make the same progress is he didn't drop the weight?

Exept for being dramatic before the camera, there's absolutley no reason to drop the weighs.........."exert extra energy" what a croc of shit...LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »
Branch's training is ridiculous, half repping shit all the way. He's pretty strong though,but if he use proper form the weight he used would be alot lower.

Strict form and full ROMs's with less weight aren't essential, could even be less effective. All that matters is whether it's hitting the muscles without injuring. Going that heavy might be a bad idea though, only in terms of his injuries. That form's typical, nothing different from other BBs; obviously works.

Looks like he does close-grip BP to the face, sort of a compound skull that look intense. I'll have to try.

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »
branch's training is ridiculous, like doing the dips with those chains around his neck. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, hardcore motherfucka!
Hahaha, branch is a roided-out midget, no way he pulls alot of chicks, no way.

Peace
D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »
Bottom line............if you have to drop the weight at the end of a set...............IT'S TOO HEAVY, if he was in my gym he'd be kicked out in a heartbeat, what's he trying to prove?
Only matters if there're others around. It's just a learned thing though, not necessary.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 10:16:28 PM »
the man looks incredible, what's the deal with the tricep extensions though?

you mean on the bench? i think he's doing kind of a JM press, though his form is pretty poor. i do it like that on the incline with a slightly closer grip and it's just murder on the triceps, one of my favorite exercises.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 10:23:16 PM »
Is it just me or does most of his video seem to be intentionally over-dramatized just for the hell of it?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 10:26:56 PM »
For the last time; Pros don't lock shit out, that's why they're pros and you're a runt.

Thank you.
a

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 10:37:41 PM »
For the last time; Pros don't lock shit out, that's why they're pros and you're a runt.

Thank you.

It should be obvious by now.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 10:38:39 PM »
Is it just me or does most of his video seem to be intentionally over-dramatized just for the hell of it?

He's into Jay Cutler territory on personality and you're worried about drama?

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2007, 05:24:31 AM »
Are you going to tell me he can't workout as hard or make the same progress is he didn't drop the weight?

Exept for being dramatic before the camera, there's absolutley no reason to drop the weighs.........."exert extra energy" what a croc of shit...LOL

It's true, most people that have carried 100+ dumbbels around the gym realize this.  When you sit down on the bench with the heaviest dumbbels you can handle that you just carried 15 feet from the rack, do you not have to catch your breath for a moment before you start your exercise?  Dropping the weight does save energy, it can be scientifically proven. So, no, I'm not wrong in what I said.   No offense to you, that's all I will say.  I don't read these boards to argue with people.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2007, 05:25:22 AM »
He has to be to train like this...

http://www.dailymotion.com/Tech9/video/x1j05n_branch-warren-arms-part-two

Can't help but wonder what he would look like if he actually completed one full rep.
Add him to the list of over-rated bbdr's. Come showtime he does nothing.

PB

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2007, 05:48:53 AM »
The internet icons at it again.All you guys who say his training sucks should easily be able to outrain him,outlift him and then go onstage and crush him.Alas,none of the experts actually even can muster up enough testicular fortitude to compete but there certainly are a lot of experts out there.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2007, 09:44:10 AM »
It's true, most people that have carried 100+ dumbbels around the gym realize this.  When you sit down on the bench with the heaviest dumbbels you can handle that you just carried 15 feet from the rack, do you not have to catch your breath for a moment before you start your exercise?  Dropping the weight does save energy, it can be scientifically proven. So, no, I'm not wrong in what I said.   No offense to you, that's all I will say.  I don't read these boards to argue with people.

I'm not going to argue, but why is the bench he's using 15ft away? I've trained heavy most of my life and I can't recall having to carry almost anything 15ft away from where I'm doing a particular exercise, there are million ways to train smarter, dropping your weights ain't one them!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2007, 09:55:24 AM »
branch working calves

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2007, 10:34:08 AM »
dropping weights is the only way to go. why waste energy on putting them down gently or putting them on the wrack, Thats what the janitor is for. I hate these nice polite gyms with everyone being nice and sweet to one another and afraid to make a noise. Where are all the real men!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2007, 11:58:04 AM »
Totally agree.These guys must train in Ballys.At Southside gym in CT. weights being dropped,heavy lifting and intesity is what counts,not being pretty.