Author Topic: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym  (Read 19873 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
A guy joked at a fat member in my gym
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:46:09 AM »
I suppose its what many of you do, a member joked off at a new member in my club who asked him for help.  He told him, all I can tell you is to quit super sizing at mcdonalds, then laughed.   The new member told me of this and I walked back to the workout area and told that member to wander on in to my office.  I told him I heard what he did and he actually laughed and admitted it.  Told him 'congratulations, you just earned 1 week suspension, get out.  He told me if I did that he wanted out of his contract and i told him i'd rip the damn thing up as soon as he left and not to come back.  He began back pedaling asking forgiveness, told him to get out, I didn't need assholes like him in my gym.

Question?  what makes you guys better than someone who is just beginning?  The guy he joked at is extremely successful in life, much more successful than Mr. Joker.  Anyway, don't need shit heads like that in my gym, hes OUT!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 05:49:55 AM »
Yeah he sure sounds sucessful at being fat, seriously there is no reason to be rich and out of shape. There are plenty of rich guys at my gym who are in good shape. I understand though that he shouldn't have insulted the guy but how could you just suspend him without a warning, your a dick head.
I

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 05:50:00 AM »
Theres no need for ridiculing in an environment which should be conducive to improvement.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 05:50:07 AM »
pedophile comments in 4,3,2,1,.......

As long as they know it doesn't bother me, my gf is 33 not 13.
Kids have to make jokes about something.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 05:50:57 AM »
As long as they know it doesn't bother me, my gf is 33 not 13.
Kids have to make jokes about something.

Did you get with her when she was 13 ???
I

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 05:52:50 AM »
Yeah he sure sounds sucessful at being fat, seriously there is no reason to be rich and out of shape. There are plenty of rich guys at my gym who are in good shape. I understand though that he shouldn't have insulted the guy but how could you just suspend him without a warning, your a dick head.

The guy spent the last 10 years raising his kids and building his buisness, told me he had to eat on the run all the time, which meant fast food.  And yeah I will fucking suspend without a warning because if he has done this once, trust me i'm sure hes done it many times.
Funny thing is Mr. Insulter doesn't have much of a body to be blasting others.  Fuck him, my gym has many bodybuilders but it is also meant for families to train in and not be insulted.  I don't need crap like that and you get ZERO warnings from me.  I'm the only gym in town, you don't like my rules, then head to sears and buy you a plastic weight set and train in your garage.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 05:53:24 AM »

Did you get with her when she was 13 ???
She was 32 first time i put her legs behind her head.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 05:54:17 AM »
personally I would have told you to FUCK OFF

let me get this straight

1. some dude is working out minding his own business
2. some fatty interrupts him to ask for advice
3. he tells fatty to eat less and laughs (very good advice by the way)
4. fatty takes offense and runs to you

am I missing something?

next time post a big sign "MUST BE NICE TO FATTY"
Here comes the money shot

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 05:54:42 AM »
BE careful rooster getting too harsh will drive members away eventually...

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 05:55:37 AM »
personally I would have told you to FUCK OFF

let me get this straight

1. some dude is working out minding his own business
2. some fatty interrupts him to ask for advice
3. he tells fatty to eat less and laughs (very good advice by the way)
4. fatty takes offense and runs to you

am I missing something?

next time post a big sign "MUST BE NICE TO FATTY"
ANd i'd have laughed when you told me that and pointed you to the door, you still would have been suspended, only difference is you would have had to hear me laugh at your ass as you walked to your vehicle.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 05:56:28 AM »

Why should he receive a warning about disrespecting someone else in a public environment? If he was provolked that's one thing. But he just was an ass. Serves him right.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 05:56:50 AM »
The guy spent the last 10 years raising his kids and building his buisness, told me he had to eat on the run all the time, which meant fast food.  And yeah I will fucking suspend without a warning because if he has done this once, trust me i'm sure hes done it many times.
Funny thing is Mr. Insulter doesn't have much of a body to be blasting others.  Fuck him, my gym has many bodybuilders but it is also meant for families to train in and not be insulted.  I don't need crap like that and you get ZERO warnings from me.  I'm the only gym in town, you don't like my rules, then head to sears and buy you a plastic weight set and train in your garage.

Old rooster, sorry but "having kids, building a biz and eating on the run" is not a free pass to add copious amounts of adipose.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 05:57:17 AM »
BE careful rooster getting too harsh will drive members away eventually...
Just the asswipes, lucky for me, i have very few of those in hear.  I lay all this out to everyone that joins.  It should not come as a suprise.  Don't rack your weights?  you get 2 warnings, 3rd time you are out for 3 days.  And guess what?  everyone racks their weights and everyone gets along in my gym.  I don't need assholes that think they are arnold because they have trained for  1 year.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 05:58:51 AM »
Old rooster, sorry but "having kids, building a biz and eating on the run" is not a free pass to add copious amounts of adipose.

Perhaps not but its also no reason he has to be insulted when he trains at my gym.  I appreciate his buisness, hes here to get in better shape, not to be insulted.  If you would let members be insulted in your place of buisness, well good luck keeping your buisness running.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 05:59:10 AM »
I suppose its what many of you do, a member joked off at a new member in my club who asked him for help.  He told him, all I can tell you is to quit super sizing at mcdonalds, then laughed.   The new member told me of this and I walked back to the workout area and told that member to wander on in to my office.  I told him I heard what he did and he actually laughed and admitted it.  Told him 'congratulations, you just earned 1 week suspension, get out.  He told me if I did that he wanted out of his contract and i told him i'd rip the damn thing up as soon as he left and not to come back.  He began back pedaling asking forgiveness, told him to get out, I didn't need assholes like him in my gym.

Question?  what makes you guys better than someone who is just beginning?  The guy he joked at is extremely successful in life, much more successful than Mr. Joker.  Anyway, don't need shit heads like that in my gym, hes OUT!

Fat people's lack of willpower is sickening! 

Enablers like you are more sickening.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 06:01:01 AM »

Hope this helps.
If you owned a gym , you would have about 20 members which is about the total of what i would call true bodybuilders that train at my gym.  I have 1500 members, fat ones, skinny ones, middle of the road ones, they all WILL FEEL COMFORTABLE in my gym and not insulted.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 06:02:43 AM »
He just gave him the best advice he could ever have.

Eat less.   Crybaby is successful yet Crybaby couldn`t handle the TRUTH/constructive criticism?

How do you know that Crybaby wasn`t disturbing the guy, begging for advice?

Rooster, you need to rethink your decision here.

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 06:04:43 AM »

Hope this helps.

Dude, I don't get it. I agree with what you're saying (just not in those words necessarily); but in this case, the "fat person", may have actually been sincere in their need for help, and may be on their way to developing some dicipline.

How was Rooster enabling?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 06:05:19 AM »
Perhaps not but its also no reason he has to be insulted when he trains at my gym.  I appreciate his buisness, hes here to get in better shape, not to be insulted.  If you would let members be insulted in your place of buisness, well good luck keeping your buisness running.

If I had a Gym, I would run it like these boards, where everyone is encouraged to say what they want.

In fact, I would have couches set up right behind the Squat rack and mirror so members can laugh and make fun of the fatsos pretending to squat and the ab-shooter, shadow boxers etc....

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 06:05:54 AM »
He just gave him the best advice he could ever have.

Eat less.   Crybaby is successful yet Crybaby couldn`t handle the TRUTH/constructive criticism?

Rooster, you need to rethink your decision here.
Because I KNOW the guy that did this and its NOT the first time he has caused trouble in my gym, habitual NON-racker of his weights, almost has demanded that someone let him use the bench because he tired of waiting, hits on girls in the gym that are not there for his leach ass but to workout themselfs.  Trust me, i'm well rid of this asswipe.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

octobermajik

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 06:06:16 AM »

On the flip side, how do you know he was?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 06:07:01 AM »
If I had a Gym, I would run it like these boards, where everyone is encouraged to say what they want.

In fact, I would have couches set up right behind the Squat rack and mirror so members can laugh and make fun of the fatsos pretending to squat and the ab-shooter, shadow boxers etc....

Great, you would be out of buisness in less than 24 hours.  Damn, whats your IQ?  Is it any higher than your age?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 06:07:11 AM »
Dude, I don't get it. I agree with what you're saying (just not in those words necessarily); but in this case, the "fat person", may have actually been sincere in their need for help, and may be on their way to developing some dicipline.

How was Rooster enabling?

When was the last time people were sincere about help when they disturb your own workout?

Besides, what was wrong with the advice given?  Its the BEST advice.  Eat less.  That is all fat crybaby needs to do.  He seems to think he is doing something wrong when the problem is that he is overeating.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 06:08:36 AM »
Ok, so you're more than just creepy, we get it. You protect the weak. You're Batman. Fantastic.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 06:08:58 AM »
When was the last time people were sincere about help when they disturb your own workout?

Besides, what was wrong with the advice given?  Its the BEST advice.  Eat less.  That is all fat crybaby needs to do.  He seems to think he is doing something wrong when the problem is that he is overeating.

The exact quote was 'QUIT SUPERSIZING YOUR MICKEY D MEALS FATASS'  followed by loud laughter.   I'm tickled to death this asshole is gone from my gym.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo