Author Topic: pmq answered  (Read 1574 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answered
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:50:43 PM »
[quote
Gh, what in your opinion is the best protein powder out there?
If u post this on the main forum, please remove my name. Thank You

[/quote]

eggwhites
extra lean beef
chikens

protien poweders? ummmm true protien do good job
brand names? um dorian is good stuff,,allmax is good stuff,,dymatize is good stuff,,couple more but those what id use,,all up to label claims and from what i been told and seen mix well and give no dumping/farting problems ;)
fallen angel

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: pmq answered
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »
GH,

Both in their peak condition, who would win, Dorian or Ronnie?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »
ron
but based on what god and parents gave you genetics wize,,dorian would wipe the floor with most all of them,,dorian is the example of average genetics that went to unbeliavble career in bodybuilding due to work ethics and respond to hormones,,he didnt start with magic he had to work hard for it
fallen angel

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 07:04:21 PM »
What is "God"?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »
I always wondered with all things being equal as far as drugs go who would win, Coleman, Haney or Yates.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 07:34:40 PM »
I always wondered with all things being equal as far as drugs go who would win, Coleman, Haney or Yates.

I always wonder why rich guys get married?

some chick marries them from a couple of years and walks away with huge settlement, alimony and child support.

why not openly have several woman..they act up, get rid of them..in the end it is cheaper
Here comes the money shot

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »

some chick marries them from a couple of years and walks away with huge settlement, alimony and child support.

why not openly have several woman..they act up, get rid of them..in the end it is cheaper

because some people want to start a family and have kids?
Deep Tissue Massage

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 07:37:49 PM »

We want pre-nup!
We want pre-nup!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 07:43:13 PM »

And I wonder why when guys do this the same thing they go to jail. Watched a progran once where this guy was marrying women for their money and then leaving them after he spent it all. He went to jail for a few years for what he did.  ::) Hell, women do this all the time and they even brag about it? Some make a living out of it. ???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 07:44:11 PM »
haney had the best torso of the 3,coleman arms,yate's leg's,conditioning overall to yate's,shape wise tossup coleman and haney.most muscle per  square humanly possible coleman ....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »
haney had the best torso of the 3,coleman arms,yate's leg's,conditioning overall to yate's,shape wise tossup coleman and haney.most muscle per  square humanly possible coleman ....

Coleman def has the most muscle on his frame than any human thus far, but if you look at his legs from a long time ago they were not any bigger than Haney's. Colemans arms are better, but that is all. Haney has bigger calves, chest would be about equal and I would give back to Haney. Lee Hany at 285 would be a site to behold, but not sure if he would be able to hold on to his waist at  that weight. Probabley not.  :-\

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 07:49:27 PM »
We want pre-nup!
We want pre-nup!

dude, any good lawyer will rip a prenup apart
plus if she is smart she will have a baby for you..child support forever

Here comes the money shot

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 08:02:56 PM »
Coleman def has the most muscle on his frame than any human thus far, but if you look at his legs from a long time ago they were not any bigger than Haney's. Colemans arms are better, but that is all. Haney has bigger calves, chest would be about equal and I would give back to Haney. Lee Hany at 285 would be a site to behold, but not sure if he would be able to hold on to his waist at  that weight. Probabley not.  :-\
good point's u would know,haney's waist/hip was miniscule coleman's was circa 98,haney at 25o ish was still balanced and not spilled over at the waist,today they want 275 to 285 sized pro's .conditioning today is great but haney was no slouch just today's standard's are extreme.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 08:10:45 PM »
dude, any good lawyer will rip a prenup apart
plus if she is smart she will have a baby for you..child support forever

true about the prenup.  my old man's friend is divorcing his wife.  he has some massive importing company and has a prenup and her lawyers are tearing him a new one.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 08:40:30 PM »

You don't have to be married to do that.    Don't you know any blacks?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 07:44:21 AM »

then go to the NFL and BOUNCE...