Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 79627 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2020, 12:47:55 PM »
I just love the UFO fanatics- even a hubcap tossed in the air is evidence of aliens, lol.  Apparently a lot of people skipped math and physics in school.

The nearest inhabitable planetary system is estimated at 14 light years away: https://exoplanets.nasa.gov/news/240/the-nearest-potentially-habitable-planet-to-earth/

So that means a spacecraft will have to travel at or near the speed of light (670 million miles per hour)  just to get here in 14 years. Having done that, this super advanced species (how else would you know how to build such a magnificent vehicle), just hops around taunting Navy jets for kicks. They are never able to land these spacecraft without blowing up it seems. They have perfected travel at the speed of light but can't stop. Hmm - yeah that makes sense.

And if by chance one does land safely - they hide behind boulders and only come out at night- because that's what aliens do, lol. They never actually land in a large city because they are afraid of us. They spent all that time working on their ship and no time working on defensive measures. Always that one missing piece of the puzzle.

There are unidentified flying objects-stuff showers the earth from deep space all the time. But those objects don't have aliens in them- unless they are from Mexico.

People like to fantasize about things when they have no control over their own life. It's easy to live in that dream world till you die. When Elon Musk does in fact land a team on Mars they'll be so disappointed there are no little green men.

Everything you said is from a 2020 understanding of the world.Go back to 1920 what would you have been saying?1820?etc etc.In 400 years we will be doing things that will seem like magic to you now.Imagine a civ many thousands or even millions of years ahead of us.To say our understanding of physics or the universe is so 100% complete that you can make blanket statements about space travel is laughable.Also how do we treat those untouched amazon and island tribes who have no contact with outside civs?Just like these craft have done til now.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2020, 12:52:15 PM »
do you think aliens will enter the physique Olympia and just win for 50 years straight?

they dont even drink water bro

imagine the glutes in mens open class?

See, this is the thing.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2020, 12:55:49 PM »
Everything you said is from a 2020 understanding of the world.Go back to 1920 what would you have been saying?1820?etc etc.In 400 years we will be doing things that will seem like magic to you now.Imagine a civ many thousands or even millions of years ahead of us.To say our understanding of physics or the universe is so 100% complete that you can make blanket statements about space travel is laughable.Also how do we treat those untouched amazon and island tribes who have no contact with outside civs?Just like these craft have done til now.

Even just 30 or 40 years ago, people would barely be able to believe or comprehend the technology we have now.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2020, 12:57:48 PM »
but a alien

sub 0.0 percent

glutes

3 feet tall, he is gonna make everyone look thin

I mean cmon man!!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2020, 12:59:23 PM »

Lol- yeah - the entire field of quantum physics will be thrown on its ear because some guy named “Army of One” can’t handle his psychosis being challenged. It’s always “ some new stuff will be discovered that proves I was right”  :P

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2020, 01:04:18 PM »
they had  analog cell phones in ww2

giant ones but they had them

emailing as well ,   intranet

but just imagine

a dense 3 foot competitor

180lbs 3 foot with  glutes

and dry as a bone

20 time winner cause it doesn't age at same rate humans do

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2020, 01:08:21 PM »
Even just 30 or 40 years ago, people would barely be able to believe or comprehend the technology we have now.

Well yeah, if you are a total retard maybe. 30 years ago we were working on electrooptical waveguides at Xerox that are just being used today in communications. But it was old school even then- the costs just had to come down. There have been no big revelations in quantum physics since about 1918. The single biggest inventions in the 20th century have been lasers and semiconductors-  both had their origins in the 1800’s. By the way  those were essentially manufacturing miracles. Ted Maiman, one of the inventors of the first ruby lasers told me that it was partially slivering the ends of a ruby rod that allowed him to demonstrate the flash lamp pumping- and that was just from an experiment in his lab. It wasn’t creating a new branch of science...

You’re gonna have to wait till the 26th century before you see your warp drive and dilithium crystals though, lol

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2020, 01:18:08 PM »
did you know crystals grow and in symmetrical way?

damn son

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2020, 01:45:08 PM »

If it happened the people who did it likely would have died due to radiation exposure from the Van Allen Belt. Just about all of them have lived into their 80s.

They went up, but did they leave earth orbit?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2020, 02:03:06 PM »
depends on how high they were 

;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2020, 03:02:20 PM »
Lol- yeah - the entire field of quantum physics will be thrown on its ear because some guy named “Army of One” can’t handle his psychosis being challenged. It’s always “ some new stuff will be discovered that proves I was right”  :P

you are a dullard if you think we know everything there is to know about physics and the universe.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2020, 03:19:21 PM »
you are a dullard if you think we know everything there is to know about physics and the universe.

Do you believe in God ,  Army of One ?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2020, 03:21:49 PM »
have you seen the videos he watches?

id say he believes in nothing

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2020, 03:40:51 PM »
I always thought it curious how this extra-dimensional entity
Aleister Crowley claimed to have contacted through magic ritual looks so much like the "Grays" in UFOlogy. "Lam" he called it. This was in something like 1917, early 20th century anyway, before the UFO craze.

It's interesting how when people see unreal entities they often look the same. What's at work here? Suggestion? Something biological/chemical? Like with certain drugs users tend to see similar entities/phenomena. I never tried DMT but several people talk about seeing "machine elves" with no precise description though.  :D

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2020, 03:46:31 PM »
They wouldnt send a memo round the cia and pentagon for a balloon.Whatever that is in the picture would have been tracked by multiple technolgies onboard the jet and by the ship it took off from.

A real UFO would defend itself just to show its abilities, and since when do you believe the government?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2020, 03:49:30 PM »
What do you guys think of Bob Lazar? Is he a simple conman and liar? Or does he believe what he says, whether true or not? Or is he mentally ill?

I've watched some speech analysis videos wrt Lazar and some claim it doesn't look like he is consciously lying. I think a few thought he was lying.

He claims authorities scrubbed his work and education histories, even the hospital he says he was born at had no records, except he says a doctor who delivered him remembered it. Don't know if true.

Conspiracy theories can be fun. :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2020, 03:49:37 PM »

and in 30 or 40 years when people will look back and not believe how we fucked it all up..

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2020, 03:51:38 PM »
What do they look like?

Well, they don't look like monsters, their heads are not triangular, they don't have big eyes or noses, and yes they are on earth and have been for years. You may have even seen one.
That's about all I can say.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2020, 03:53:25 PM »
A real UFO would defend itself just to show its abilities, and since when do you believe the government?

Just like helicopters defend themselves when isolated tribes fire arrows at them?We just fly away and dont get involved.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2020, 04:06:04 PM »
What do you guys think of Bob Lazar? Is he a simple conman and liar? Or does he believe what he says, whether true or not? Or is he mentally ill?

I've watched some speech analysis videos wrt Lazar and some claim it doesn't look like he is consciously lying. I think a few thought he was lying.

He claims authorities scrubbed his work and education histories, even the hospital he says he was born at had no records, except he says a doctor who delivered him remembered it. Don't know if true.

Conspiracy theories can be fun. :D

I've seen lots of video on lazar

he is a con man

wish he wasn't but i think he is, just my opinion

if he wasn't, he would not be living

something to ponder

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2020, 04:07:54 PM »
I always thought it curious how this extra-dimensional entity
Aleister Crowley claimed to have contacted through magic ritual looks so much like the "Grays" in UFOlogy. "Lam" he called it. This was in something like 1917, early 20th century anyway, before the UFO craze.

It's interesting how when people see unreal entities they often look the same. What's at work here? Suggestion? Something biological/chemical? Like with certain drugs users tend to see similar entities/phenomena. I never tried DMT but several people talk about seeing "machine elves" with no precise description though.  :D

people who ingest psychedelic's such as Crowley, native Americans , people in king James bible

often see similar beings,  they are visited in their consciousness

not off this planet

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2020, 04:13:31 PM »
I don't think it's farfetched to assume that extraterrestrial lifeforms do in fact exist.

I think it's more farfetched that, by way of sheer hubris, we have come to the forgone conclusion that we are completely alone in a universe where there are many equally as inhabitable planets that we know of and others that we've yet to discover as they are far beyond our reach.

What I personally have never seen is actual evidence that would be firmly convincing. The pentagon's most recent video depicting an aircraft that moved in ways that we could not explain certainly added fuel to the idea that we are not alone.

After all the shit we've seen and experienced this year alone, nothing would surprise me at this point. If alien species were to present themselves tomorrow, I'd simply accept the fact that it was bound to happen sooner or later.

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2020, 04:17:44 PM »
we all saw the movie ET right?

well as far as I'm concerned that's all the proof I need

you want a reeces pieces? and a pepsi?

and a  ET  backpack to go to school with?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2020, 04:44:45 PM »
If alien species were to present themselves tomorrow, I'd simply accept the fact that it was bound to happen sooner or later.

"1"

I think many would go insane. Even if it was just a crashed flying saucer, confirmed extraterrestial origin, with no live aliens in it  :D

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2020, 04:47:02 PM »
the Mormons would say they knew it all along

then pass the collection plate