Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 80343 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #325 on: April 15, 2021, 07:42:06 AM »
She's one of the aliens.  They are coming to pick her up.
I don!t thinks so..They will never come back to pick her up. There is a reason why they send her here

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #326 on: April 15, 2021, 07:46:21 AM »
I hope it isn't these assholes.  Their base on Earth was actually under the ocean.

What if it's them?

Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: April 15, 2021, 12:24:02 PM »
I don!t thinks so..They will never come back to pick her up. There is a reason why they send her here
Soon she will shapeshift into a Reptilian and start eating people.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: April 15, 2021, 02:45:20 PM »
http://weather.com/science/space/video/these-recent-ufo-videos-are-real-says-pentagon

:D :)

Vince Basile needs higher credentials than The Pentagon to acknowledge them, he is now waiting for confirmation from The Galactic Federation.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #330 on: April 15, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »
Vince Basile needs higher credentials than The Pentagon to acknowledge them, he is now waiting for confirmation from The Galactic Federation.

T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #331 on: April 15, 2021, 05:15:33 PM »

It is accepted that there are unidentified aerial phenomena. Plenty of evidence for that. The difficulty is determining exactly what those phenomena are. At the moment there is no evidence that aliens or their technology have been detected. So believe in UFOs because they are real...but refrain from believing in alien technology or presence until there is compelling reasons to do so.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: April 15, 2021, 05:18:17 PM »

It is accepted that there are unidentified aerial phenomena. Plenty of evidence for that. The difficulty is determining exactly what those phenomena are. At the moment there is no evidence that aliens or their technology have been detected. So believe in UFOs because they are real...but refrain from believing in alien technology or presence until there is compelling reasons to do so.

You don't seem to be listening. It doesn't have to be aliens to be intelligently controlled that isn't a known civ.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #333 on: April 15, 2021, 06:30:37 PM »
You don't seem to be listening. It doesn't have to be aliens to be intelligently controlled that isn't a known civ.

New ball game....and not one of much interest.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 15, 2021, 06:37:09 PM »
Interesting up to date take on this situation (includes the recent releases)

Cliffs:  author thinks it's mostly China/Russia drones and balloons, but admits that some things can't be explained away like that...

Warning - very long read!

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40054/adversary-drones-are-spying-on-the-u-s-and-the-pentagon-acts-like-theyre-ufos
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: April 15, 2021, 07:35:36 PM »
Interesting up to date take on this situation (includes the recent releases)

Cliffs:  author thinks it's mostly China/Russia drones and balloons, but admits that some things can't be explained away like that...

Warning - very long read!

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40054/adversary-drones-are-spying-on-the-u-s-and-the-pentagon-acts-like-theyre-ufos

The recent sightings aren't of conventional drones that fly by conventional means. They can't go from 80,000 feet to sea level in point 8 seconds. They can't cancel the effects of inertia nor travel underwater at hundreds of miles an hour. The performance of these things is far beyond the capabilities of any nation on Earth, including the US. There is no evidence at all that other powers such as China have leap frogged our own technology.Im sure we are being spied on.But these sightings go back regularly for 80 years now.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #336 on: April 15, 2021, 07:55:09 PM »

The recent sightings aren't of conventional drones that fly by conventional means. They can't go from 80,000 feet to sea level in point 8 seconds. They can't cancel the effects of inertia nor travel underwater at hundreds of miles an hour. The performance of these things is far beyond the capabilities of any nation on Earth, including the US. There is no evidence at all that other powers such as China have leap frogged our own technology.Im sure we are being spied on.But these sightings go back regularly for 80 years now.

Here we go again...more nonsense. Why speculate about things you know nothing about?

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #337 on: April 15, 2021, 09:05:00 PM »
Why shouldnt he? you do it all the time about things you know nothing about like building muscle or not being a douche

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 15, 2021, 11:02:30 PM »
Why shouldnt he? you do it all the time about things you know nothing about like building muscle or not being a douche

This is a little harsh. Vince only comments on topics he is an expert on, like UFO’s. He’s been alive for over 70 years and has never met one single alien. He’s never seen a UFO let alone flown in one, despite his cross continent travel. We all know the Pentagon lies and is trying to destroy America from the inside out.

The important thing to remember is that Arnold did stay overnight in his apartment once and he was such creep and sexual deviant that decades later Vince was not surprised by the affair with his maid .

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #339 on: April 15, 2021, 11:34:20 PM »
This is a little harsh. Vince only comments on topics he is an expert on, like UFO’s. He’s been alive for over 70 years and has never met one single alien. He’s never seen a UFO let alone flown in one, despite his cross continent travel. We all know the Pentagon lies and is trying to destroy America from the inside out.

The important thing to remember is that Arnold did stay overnight in his apartment once and he was such creep and sexual deviant that decades later Vince was not surprised by the affair with his maid .

Dave, you are a disgusting liar and exaggerator. I never said Arnold stayed at my place. He came to dinner and was there probably half an hour. Long enough to fool around with the babysitter.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #340 on: April 16, 2021, 01:33:23 AM »

Dave, you are a disgusting liar and exaggerator. I never said Arnold stayed at my place. He came to dinner and was there probably half an hour. Long enough to fool around with the babysitter.

When Arnold slept on your sofa, did you jerk off to him?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: April 16, 2021, 05:02:50 AM »

My apologies Vince.

I thought you had said Arnold slept over. But now that you've clarified that he only had dinner but stayed less than 30 minutes I realize Arnold did not like you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #342 on: April 16, 2021, 05:14:34 AM »

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #343 on: April 16, 2021, 06:47:16 AM »
Soon she will shapeshift into a Reptilian and start eating people.
that could very well happen anytime soon! lol

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: April 16, 2021, 09:00:29 AM »

I did say 'mostly' for that reason - the author admits that there is something at the core of this and isn't dismissing the alien angle

The article is very interesting if you get chance to read it - especially if you're interested in the Nimitz business

T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 16, 2021, 04:08:38 PM »
Id like to know how the chinese and russians have drones that can go in and out of water with no loss of speed, split in to 2 then disappear

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: April 16, 2021, 04:12:34 PM »
Goverment has videos with object 50 feet from cockpit, and the ones released so far are the least compelling

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #347 on: April 16, 2021, 04:44:23 PM »

100 % correct

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #348 on: April 16, 2021, 04:46:15 PM »
Goverment has videos with object 50 feet from cockpit, and the ones released so far are the least compelling

The government is almost certainly sitting on amazying photos and film (and video)

They've had gun camera's filming these things since the late 1940's / early 1950's

I'm sure they've got tons of amazing videos from the space shuttle as well

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: April 16, 2021, 04:56:10 PM »
Id like to know how the chinese and russians have drones that can go in and out of water with no loss of speed, split in to 2 then disappear

The Chinese having this tech wouldn’t surprise me, they engineered a virus so deadly it makes the seasonal flu look like the flu.