Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 81779 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #500 on: May 18, 2021, 02:06:55 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/05/18/barack-obama-says-ufo-sightings-appear-real

Obama knows a crapton more than he is letting on.

has anyone told Obama that Vince Basile, the man with the foresight and forward thinking to believe that running a Mom & Pop gym competing against 24 hour fitness chains in the 2010s was a good idea, thinks it was a light?

I am saying that something, maybe a light, is unidentified isn't a big deal. Zero evidence exists of any alien craft visiting our planet recently or in the past. Period. NO hard evidence. That means one

shouldn't believe all manner of crap about such reports. If the armed forces had something solid that would be different. They got absolutely nothing of interest.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #501 on: May 18, 2021, 08:26:17 PM »
The UFO Armyologist marches on...with zero hard evidence. I have to accept that the world is populated with many naive believers of all manner of nonsense. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: May 18, 2021, 08:48:45 PM »
The UFO Armyologist marches on...with zero hard evidence. I have to accept that the world is populated with many naive believers of all manner of nonsense. 

Vince, let’s take “aliens” out of the discussion. What would you call these air crafts? Military devices? Props designed to fool the military?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: May 18, 2021, 09:00:44 PM »

theres 100% hard evidence these things exist.Why you are ignoring the hundreds of eye witness accounts from the military's best, flir cameras, radar, satellite, photographic evidence and corroboration from the worlds most powerful people I do not know.You just seem senile at this point.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #504 on: May 18, 2021, 09:37:00 PM »
 Yes there are UFO's.

Hell I know all about snakes and a few days ago a snake zip past on a trail and I couldn't indentify it. It wasn't from another planet. I just couldn't indentify it.

The universe is too big.  No visitors.  Sorry. 
a

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: May 18, 2021, 09:49:54 PM »
Yes there are UFO's.

Hell I know all about snakes and a few days ago a snake zip past on a trail and I couldn't indentify it. It wasn't from another planet. I just couldn't indentify it.

The universe is too big.  No visitors.  Sorry.

too big with our current understanding of physics and technology. Please dont tell me you judge what a civ thousands or millions of years ahead of us could do by our low iq and 2021 understanding of the world..Also you assume they are not here on earth, whether thats in oceans, interdimensional or travelling through time etc.No offence tommy but you are looking at this from a real gymbro perspective.We aint shit to the universe, we'd be like ants to an advanced civ.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: May 19, 2021, 02:22:08 AM »
Vince, let’s take “aliens” out of the discussion. What would you call these air crafts? Military devices? Props designed to fool the military?
Vince just posts every couple of days and sits back while watching heads explode.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: May 19, 2021, 02:59:43 AM »

..... interdimensional or travelling through time ........

Wiggzy was into interBS too  :D

Milton , tell us more about  time travel  ;D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #508 on: May 19, 2021, 03:12:06 AM »
Amazing how these 'aliens' only seem to hang around military bases to observe what would surely be primitive technology to them lollollol.

'But they turn on a dime and defy the laws of physics!'

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #509 on: May 19, 2021, 07:57:54 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: May 20, 2021, 12:01:41 AM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #512 on: May 20, 2021, 12:12:32 AM »
Amazing how these 'aliens' only seem to hang around military bases to observe what would surely be primitive technology to them lollollol.

That's funny, but what if military bases have the best gear to monitor potential airborne threats (as opposed to what the cities of Detroit, NY, or LA have)?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: May 20, 2021, 12:38:34 AM »

Care to tell us what has been hanging round military bases since 1945 in New Mexico, after the first nukes were tested?The sightings of these between 1945-1952 around nuke bases in America was immense, and they showed the same physics defying movements then. Are you telling me it was the Chinese or Russians?. Educate yourself rather than taking the contrarian 4chan approach to seem edgy. Start here:

https://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Nukes-Extraordinary-Encounters-Nuclear/dp/1544822197

"The reality of UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons facilities has been convincingly established. Hundreds of U.S. military veterans now openly discuss these ominous incidents and thousands of declassified government documents substantiate their revelations.Over the past four decades, renowned researcher Robert Hastings has interviewed more than 150 of those veterans regarding their involvement in these astounding cases. On September 27, 2010, CNN live-streamed his UFOs and Nukes press conference in Washington D.C. during which former U.S. Air Force officers described numerous nuclear missiles mysteriously malfunctioning moments after a disc-shaped craft was observed hovering near their underground launch silos.That shocking episode, in March 1967, was merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Documented UFO activity occurred at a plutonium processing plant in Washington State as early as January 1945, months prior to the atomic bombings in Japan. Another incident, in October 2010, involved one missile base in Wyoming being unable to communicate with several of its missile launch control capsules just as a huge cigar-shaped craft slowly flew over them.Significantly, documents smuggled out of Russia in the 1990s confirm that Soviet nukes were also the focus of UFO interest during the Cold War era. On one occasion, in October 1982, a number of missiles temporarily activated for launch, as terrified officers attempted to disrupt the unauthorized count-down. After 15 seconds, the anomaly terminated and the equipment returned to standby status. While this was taking place, an enormous disc silently hovered over the base.In short, the evidence presented in UFOs & Nukes makes clear that humans’ deadliest weapons have been, since their development and use during World War II, under intense scrutiny by still-unidentified observers possessing tremendously advanced technology.Given these disclosures, it seems evident that the UFO-Nukes Connection is highly significant and perhaps even the key reason these mysterious aerial craft have appeared in our skies over the past seven decades."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: May 20, 2021, 12:43:06 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: May 20, 2021, 10:26:13 AM »

senator on the intel committee who has seen the classified info doesnt think its human.Maybe you should head to Washington and tell the committee on intelligence they are wrong?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #516 on: May 20, 2021, 10:51:21 AM »

We are an unpredictable and violent race that is developing every more dangerous and powerful weapons

it makes perfect sense that they would "hang around" our military bases and also our nuclear missile sites (which is well documented).  They were also hanging around during our nuclear bomb testing in the 40's , 50's and 60's. 

These objects have flight characteristics which we not only can't duplicate but we really can't even understand and the military has known about this since 1947

Here is a link to the text of a memo written by Lt. General Nathan Twining in 1947

https://www.project1947.com/fig/twinng47.htm

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: May 20, 2021, 10:56:43 AM »
We are an unpredictable and violent race that is developing every more dangerous and powerful weapons

it makes perfect sense that they would "hang around" our military bases and also our nuclear missile sites (which is well documented).  They were also hanging around during our nuclear bomb testing in the 40's , 50's and 60's. 

These objects have flight characteristics which we not only can't duplicate but we really can't even understand and the military has known about this since 1947

Here is a link to the text of a memo written by Lt. General Nathan Twining in 1947

https://www.project1947.com/fig/twinng47.htm

yup, im reading the book I linked above at the moment,which includes the memo, it lays all this out clear as day.Only reason it isnt common knowledge, is because of people like Basile who mocked anyone who considered a non human explanation, until someone like Obama tells them its socially acceptable to consider it.People are so desperate to fit in, that they would keep quiet about life changing sightings and encounters for fear of social ostracization.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: May 20, 2021, 12:29:53 PM »
For the Aliens or human only crew

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #520 on: May 20, 2021, 03:50:14 PM »
For the Aliens or human only crew

The Nuts and Bolts of Armyologist. Stop wasting our time with this rubbish!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: May 20, 2021, 05:47:20 PM »
The Nuts and Bolts of Armyologist. Stop wasting our time with this rubbish!

yawn

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #522 on: May 20, 2021, 06:13:39 PM »
yawn

exactly, it's not worth your time

there are clearly some people who can't comprehend this and/or their mind simply can't deal with it

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #523 on: May 20, 2021, 06:29:08 PM »
Are we to believe that the US military didn't do much about the UAP? Did they install better cameras in the fighter jets? Did they shoot any down? I have to conclude whatever was observed up in the skies wasn't considered much of a threat. Oh, I forgot, such UAP has been around since atomic testing began in the 1940s. Lots of UAP have not been explained. What I want to know is how so many knuckleheads assemble here on Getbig!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #524 on: May 20, 2021, 06:41:37 PM »
Are we to believe that the US military didn't do much about the UAP? Did they install better cameras in the fighter jets? Did they shoot any down? I have to conclude whatever was observed up in the skies wasn't considered much of a threat. Oh, I forgot, such UAP has been around since atomic testing began in the 1940s. Lots of UAP have not been explained. What I want to know is how so many knuckleheads assemble here on Getbig!

you're completely uninformed on the subject

The US military has known about this since the early 1940's if not earlier.

Google:  Project Sign and Project Grudge

Yes they had standing orders to shoot them down and only rescinded that order when it proved futile and dangerous. 

Again, all well documented. 

I always find it interesting that the people who dismiss this topic out of hand have often done little to no research on the subject.