Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 81840 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #650 on: June 09, 2021, 01:48:12 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #651 on: June 09, 2021, 02:04:04 AM »

Did you watch this ?  Have you finally changed your mind on this ?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #652 on: June 09, 2021, 02:35:07 AM »

LOL! Get a load of this bozo. Nothing says 'I'm credible' like a giant soul patch and matching T-shirt/baseball cap/suit jacket combo.

'But he worked in INTELLIGENCE! And they're going to release a government report featuring the testimonies of NAVY PILOTS!' Hahaha. How fortunate that they are briefing Sam Harris and others to let us know what's REALLY going on. 

I watched an hour of this nonsense before I had to stop in order to preserve my sanity. Quite rationally, he took an interest in the topic after hearing about 'cattle mutilations':

Around fifteen minutes in, he mentions UFOs 'shutting down nuclear missiles' and states that 'these are restricted areas... if we have somebody coming in and shutting down our nuclear missiles... if a foreign nation did this, we would go to war over it.'

WOW! yes, imagine that. Imagine that since the creation of nuclear weapons, we've been exploring ways to overcome them. And imagine the consequences of other states discovering this capability, or that we might be violating various international treaties and risking war by testing the latest technology against militaries. Thank God it's either aliens or some other 'strange beings', possibly from the sea, hahaha.

It's not like the US has been building molten salt reactors since the 1950s to develop nuclear-powered aircraft engines. And thankfully Russia and China (along with other powerful states) don't spend billions of dollars each year on nuclear thermal propulsion and autonomous hypersonic drones and missiles.

We should all be very grateful for men like Kevin Knuth and his grandiloquent mathematical charts based off completely unreliable 'eyewitness' accounts. And, of course, he rules out the possibility of military technology because the government would NEVER risk the safety of servicemen and women by flying drones next to them after they've just sent them to war!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: June 09, 2021, 06:09:08 AM »
Mindblowing IF this guy is telling the truth.alot of what he is saying fits with what tom delonge etc says he was told years after this interview.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #654 on: June 09, 2021, 10:13:18 AM »
So I watched both his videos about this.  I found the explanations of the military technology particularly interesting, as my background was in tanks and APC vetronics, that sort of thing.  Fascinating to see the level of integration that Link-16 system is capable of

FWIW, I think the 'Go Fast' video is a parallax error of a slow moving item being locked at a much higher altitude than people think (more like 11,000 feet than sea-level).  The trigonometry that Mick West guy did seems to check out

But the idea that the 'Gimbal' video features an unidentified (non IFF) F-18 exhaust flare, now we've seen the Situational Awareness set up?  I just don't see how that's possible...  So...  ???

a fighter pilot response to Mick West

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: June 09, 2021, 02:58:41 PM »
Mindblowing IF this guy is telling the truth.alot of what he is saying fits with what tom delonge etc says he was told years after this interview.

...... IF ..... ;D

Still no UFO's in Timbuktu  :-[

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #656 on: June 09, 2021, 04:04:58 PM »
He ran the program.    The pentagon also said its real and not out technology.    This at least should be questioned and examined before being so dismissive.

LOL! Get a load of this bozo. Nothing says 'I'm credible' like a giant soul patch and matching T-shirt/baseball cap/suit jacket combo.

'But he worked in INTELLIGENCE! And they're going to release a government report featuring the testimonies of NAVY PILOTS!' Hahaha. How fortunate that bottom-tier intelligence agencies, those bastions of truth, are briefing Sam Harris and others to let us know what's REALLY going on. 

I watched an hour of this nonsense before I had to stop in order to preserve my sanity. Quite rationally, he took an interest in the topic after hearing about 'cattle mutilations':

Around fifteen minutes in, he mentions UFOs 'shutting down nuclear missiles' and states that 'these are restricted areas... if we have somebody coming in and shutting down our nuclear missiles... if a foreign nation did this, we would go to war over it.'

WOW! yes, imagine that. Imagine that since the creation of nuclear weapons, we've been exploring ways to overcome them. And imagine the consequences of other states discovering this capability, or that we might be violating various international treaties and risking war by testing the latest technology against militaries. Thank God it's either aliens or some other 'strange beings', possibly from the sea, hahaha.

It's not like the US has been building molten salt reactors since the 1950s to develop nuclear-powered aircraft engines. And thankfully Russia and China (along with other powerful states) don't spend billions of dollars each year on nuclear thermal propulsion and autonomous hypersonic drones and missiles.

We should all be very grateful for men like Kevin Knuth and his grandiloquent mathematical charts based off completely unreliable 'eyewitness' accounts. And, of course, he rules out the possibility of military technology because the government would NEVER risk the safety of servicemen and women by flying drones next to them after they've just sent them to war!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: June 09, 2021, 04:33:06 PM »
Just saw this, some well spoken intelligent english guy from 1970s.Worth the watch

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: June 09, 2021, 04:50:13 PM »
More from him

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: June 09, 2021, 06:03:18 PM »
Ariel school ufo, a ufo lands and 2 beings get out and communicate telepathically with the children.Witnessed by 62 children.They were interviewed shortly after.Does it look to you like they are lying?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: June 09, 2021, 06:16:12 PM »
Same interviewer on Charlie Rose show in 90s. Pullitzer prize winner, Harvard University psychiatrist, who worked with 90 or so people claiming alien abduction, went in highly skeptical and came out a believer.

https://charlierose.com/videos/1951

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #661 on: June 09, 2021, 10:26:05 PM »
The Armyologists are obsessed with this stuff. Watching the videos is almost a total waste of time. I learn about the people involved but so far no compelling evidence of anything at all.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #662 on: June 09, 2021, 10:35:18 PM »
Vince B doesn't believe in aliens.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #663 on: June 09, 2021, 11:54:57 PM »
He ran the program.    The pentagon also said its real and not out technology.    This at least should be questioned and examined before being so dismissive.

He's a fraud, mate. He's running a business and making good money off the credulity of his audience. He was never the sort of 'top secret' super-spy he claims, and he now works with the Blink-182 retard and the rest of them to produce books, TV shows and talks on the subject. It's entertainment.

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/ufo-unidentified-history-channel-luis-elizondo-pentagon/

You'll notice they never give straight answers regarding the question of if the UFOs may be extraterrestrial. It's always some sort of obfuscating response along the lines of 'well, I will say this much...'

They're selling innocuous science fiction fantasies to the public because there's a market for it.

Furthermore, intelligence departments do not work as truth tellers to the public. Any public statements on secret military technology of this nature will be propaganda. Of course the technology exists, but there's nothing 'extraterrestrial' about it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: June 10, 2021, 12:13:43 AM »

You'll notice they never give straight answers regarding the question of if the UFOs may be extraterrestrial. It's always some sort of obfuscating response along the lines of 'well, I will say this much...'

this has been explained.Its gradual disclosure, they cant come out and say "YES ITS ALIENS WITH BIG BLACK EYES FROM THE ZETA RECULI STAR SYSTEM WHO LIKE TO CATTLE MUTILATE, AND BTW WE HAVE SOME OF THEIR BODIES"

would set off mass panic and disbelief.Look how everyone was conditioned to accept lockdown, its a similar method, you dont tell people they will be locked down for a year from the outset, you say just a few weeks, save the health service etc and you gradually leak more constraining news until people are used to it.Also with ELizondo he knows alot but wont violate his oath of secrecy on classified things, he wants the government to release it themselves, or else he will push for disclosure.For instance he has used analogies that he has seen crashed craft/debris, without saying it, because he cant outright.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #665 on: June 10, 2021, 12:19:19 AM »
Shake your head Army of One. He is calling believers like you gullible. Your UAP convictions are strong because of your naivete. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: June 10, 2021, 01:25:26 AM »
Shake your head Army of One. He is calling believers like you gullible. Your UAP convictions are strong because of your naivete. 

I know what he is saying Vince, I'm not 3.I don't have a problem with people taking a counter opinion if they flesh it out like he did, at least he put effort in. One sentence replies saying the same thing over and over though.....why bother?

BTW his whole argument relies on the fact these sightings are new, when if anything they were more prominent in the 10 years following the test of the first atom bomb.If you believe the USA, Russia and China were flying round in these things in the 1940s, then well, I do not know what to say....

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #667 on: June 10, 2021, 01:50:01 AM »
this has been explained.Its gradual disclosure, they cant come out and say "YES ITS ALIENS WITH BIG BLACK EYES FROM THE ZETA RECULI STAR SYSTEM WHO LIKE TO CATTLE MUTILATE, AND BTW WE HAVE SOME OF THEIR BODIES"

would set off mass panic and disbelief.Look how everyone was conditioned to accept lockdown, its a similar method, you dont tell people they will be locked down for a year from the outset, you say just a few weeks, save the health service etc and you gradually leak more constraining news until people are used to it.Also with ELizondo he knows alot but wont violate his oath of secrecy on classified things, he wants the government to release it themselves, or else he will push for disclosure.For instance he has used analogies that he has seen crashed craft/debris, without saying it, because he cant outright.

So he claims he resigned over the way in which his department handled the issue, yet he's also embracing the standard 'gradual disclosure' model as an individual? And he's also staying true to his 'oath of secrecy', even though it was the alleged secrecy involved that forced his resignation? And although he won't outright 'say it', he will make fantastical TV shows about the subject, and join a production company that makes a fortune off of the topic?

It's also worth noting that he would actually be doing the opposite of what our government is allegedly doing (based on Getbig consensus) regarding Covid. According to Canning statistical models, we have a virus which is largely benign and has a survivability of 99.97%. Yet states and corporations are intentionally engendering 'mass panic' in order to force conformity and profit from a 'highly experimental' vaccine.

Surely being able to point towards an existential threat in order to justify more state control and military spending would be a good thing for them? And on what basis are you even claiming that 'mass panic' would be the result of extraterrestrial confirmation? And what does that look like? People raiding the shops and looting? No one would care.

Most of the individuals you've linked either used to work for magazines about UFOs, or are currently working for companies that make money by promoting the topic.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: June 10, 2021, 02:31:13 AM »
So he claims he resigned over the way in which his department handled the issue, yet he's also embracing the standard 'gradual disclosure' model as an individual? And he's also staying true to his 'oath of secrecy', even though it was the alleged secrecy involved that forced his resignation? And although he won't outright 'say it', he will make fantastical TV shows about the subject, and join a production company that makes a fortune off of the topic?

It's also worth noting that he would actually be doing the opposite of what our government is allegedly doing (based on Getbig consensus) regarding Covid. According to Canning statistical models, we have a virus which is largely benign and has a survivability of 99.97%. Yet states and corporations are intentionally engendering 'mass panic' in order to force conformity and profit from a 'highly experimental' vaccine.

Surely being able to point towards an existential threat in order to justify more state control and military spending would be a good thing for them? And on what basis are you even claiming that 'mass panic' would be the result of extraterrestrial confirmation? And what does that look like? People raiding the shops and looting? No one would care.

Most of the individuals you've linked either used to work for magazines about UFOs, or are currently working for companies that make money by promoting the topic.

ok simple question, you are Elizondo, you are frustrated by the government hiding what you feel should be public knowledge to advance the world.You quit, but cant use the media the way he did to bring about disclosure,using a controlled plan thats now 4 years in the making, which now even has Obama saying these thngs are real. In your eyes this media approach is wrong and Elizondo is out for himself.You need to reach the masses.So how do you do it?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #669 on: June 10, 2021, 03:33:15 AM »
ok simple question, you are Elizondo, you are frustrated by the government hiding what you feel should be public knowledge to advance the world.You quit, but cant use the media the way he did to bring about disclosure,using a controlled plan thats now 4 years in the making, which now even has Obama saying these thngs are real. In your eyes this media approach is wrong and Elizondo is out for himself.You need to reach the masses.So how do you do it?

I'd present clear evidence either anonymously or openly, using credible channels. There's a long and successful history of whistleblowing and conscientious objecting (Ellsberg, Sakharov, Snowden among many others) where individuals believed something was wrong and spoke out. Elizondo clearly hasn't done this. Rather, he's created a niche little career for himself that's risk free.

Firstly, as mentioned in the article I linked, it's not even clear if he is who he claims he is. And even if he did work in 'intelligence', it was a civilian role at the DOD looking at Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. Not exactly James Bond. His initial complaint appears to be related to the safety of pilots, who were supposedly encountering these objects on a frequent basis. A complaint of this nature is well-justified and distinct from the topic of extraterrestrial life, in my opinion.

However, days after he resigned, he joined the 'To the Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences' which publishes albums, books, TV shows and films on science fiction and UFOs. He also makes ridiculous TV shows for the History channel where he claims to have 'put his entire career on the line because he believes in what he believes in.' Exactly what he believes in, however, is entirely unclear because he won't outright lie and claim he has evidence of extraterrestrials. Doing so could possibly land him in legal trouble, and it's easier to remain ambiguous in order to sell fiction to the public. The final minute of this interview should tell you everything you need to know about this guy. It's really quite amusing:

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: June 10, 2021, 04:22:36 AM »
I'd present clear evidence either anonymously or openly, using credible channels. There's a long and successful history of whistleblowing and conscientious objecting (Ellsberg, Sakharov, Snowden among many others) where individuals believed something was wrong and spoke out. Elizondo clearly hasn't done this. Rather, he's created a niche little career for himself that's risk free.

Firstly, as mentioned in the article I linked, it's not even clear if he is who he claims he is. And even if he did work in 'intelligence', it was a civilian role at the DOD when looking at Unidentified Aerial Phenomena. Not exactly James Bond. His initial complaint appears to be related to the safety of pilots, who were supposedly encountering these objects on a frequent basis. A complaint of this nature is well-justified and distinct from the topic of extraterrestrial life, in my opinion.

However, days after he resigned, he joined the 'To the Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences' which publishes albums, books, TV shows and films on science fiction and UFOs. He also makes ridiculous TV shows for the History channel where he claims to have 'put his entire career on the line because he believes in what he believes in.' Exactly what he believes in, however, is entirely unclear because he won't outright lie and claim he has evidence of extraterrestrials. Doing so could possibly land him in legal trouble, and it's easier to remain ambiguous in order to sell fiction to the public. The final minute of this interview should tell you everything you need to know about this guy. It's really quite amusing:

Then half the world or more hates you and thinks you are a traitor, and doesn't believe what you say, you lose 90% of your audience, most/all media wont work with you, you lose all your influence. You have to resort to leaks/WikiLeaks style releases which the public just rolls their eyes at and dismisses as fake news."clear evidence" just gets dismissed as cgi/deep fakes these days without proper backing and media spin. You think Obama, the pentagon etc would be backing this if he had done a snowden?lol.You are still thinking like its 1990 or something. To grab people you got to work the media, no matter politics, religion, entertainment, whatever.

He has also made it clear he had the ttsa idea long before he quit.He didnt just leave then call them up and sign up the next day.Again you got to work the media, the world isnt idealistic as you think, it just doesn't work like that. Did you know Elizondo spent much of last year wearing a bulletproof vest in public? Has had many trying to smear his name? Little risk doesn't figure in to what he is doing.

Not sure what you mean about the final minute, he is just saying yes its intelligence that isn't human in a way that gets his opinion across without revealing anything he cant at this point. Again politics is a game, your idealistic snowden ways do not work.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #671 on: June 10, 2021, 04:35:04 AM »
About Mr Elizondo. I don't buy his reasons for leaving the 'important' job he had. Surely he could have done more inside than outside where collecting data is restricted?

So many people on YouTube are out to make money one way or other. Goodness me but that is so disappointing when it comes to scams about our health.

I have watched charlatans claim that many superb structures couldn't have been built by the ancient people because their tools were incapable of cutting hard granite, etc.

Who then built those structures where huge rocks are cut and placed together? Well, according to these bsers, some pre-existing advanced civilization that had machines.

Of course, no remnants of these machines can be found! Why? Because some cataclysmic event destroyed them! How convenient. Why on earth would an advanced civilization

build those stone structures such as Machu Picchu? Advanced civilizations would build metal and glass structures using concrete and other materials.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: June 10, 2021, 04:47:34 AM »
About Mr Elizondo. I don't buy his reasons for leaving the 'important' job he had. Surely he could have done more inside than outside where collecting data is restricted?

he has made it clear over and over he tried to get this treated more seriously and more widely known for years, but was stonewalled by all his superiors, one who told him very clearly, he was a religious person, and he considered these things as "demons" and they should be left alone.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #673 on: June 10, 2021, 04:56:50 AM »
Then half the world or more hates you and thinks you are a traitor, and doesn't believe what you say, you lose 90% of your audience, most/all media wont work with you, you lose all your influence. You have to resort to leaks/WikiLeaks style releases which the public just rolls their eyes at and dismisses as fake news."clear evidence" just gets dismissed as cgi/deep fakes these days without proper backing and media spin. You think Obama, the pentagon etc would be backing this if he had done a snowden?lol.You are still thinking like its 1990 or something. To grab people you got to work the media, no matter politics, religion, entertainment, whatever.

He has also made it clear he had the ttsa idea long before he quit.He didnt just leave then call them up and sign up the next day.Again you got to work the media, the world isnt idealistic as you think, it just doesn't work like that. Did you know Elizondo spent much of last year wearing a bulletproof vest in public? Has had many trying to smear his name? Little risk doesn't figure in to what he is doing.

Not sure what you mean about the final minute, he is just saying yes its intelligence that isn't human in a way that gets his opinion across without revealing anything he cant at this point. Again politics is a game, your idealistic snowden ways do not work.

Mate, I did eight years in military/private security, and have two degrees in political science/international relations. I know I sound like a knob writing that, but nothing I'm saying is based on some romanticized, idealistic notion of politics. My entire point is that the game of politics involves keeping important information from the public and other states who can use it to their advantage. Of course governments would want you to believe in UFO nonsense rather than admit to the fact that they're quite happy to violate international law, test the latest equipment on their own and other militaries, and attempt to gain control over Space through the use of advanced nuclear technology. This is a multi-billion dollar industry and the potential for nuclear war is there.

It seems quite obvious to me that this guy is out to make money, as are many others involved. I'm sure there's a few out there who truly believe this stuff - John Mack was likely one of them - but I see no real evidence at all for it. It would be a benefit for the US government to have this guy promoting the 'alien tech' story. He certainly is 'grabbing' the public, but it's not because he's trying to slowly reveal something profound. It's because it's making him rich.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: June 10, 2021, 05:03:58 AM »
Mate, I did eight years in military/private security, and have two degrees in political science/international relations. I know I sound like a knob writing that, but nothing I'm saying is based on some romanticized, idealistic notion of politics. My entire point is that the game of politics involves keeping important information from the public and other states who can use it to their advantage. Of course governments would want you to believe in UFO nonsense rather than admit to the fact that they're quite happy to violate international law, test the latest equipment on their own and other militaries, and attempt to gain control over Space through the use of advanced nuclear technology. This is a multi-billion dollar industry and the potential for nuclear war is there.

It seems quite obvious to me that this guy is out to make money, as are many others involved. I'm sure there's a few out there who truly believe this stuff - John Mack was likely one of them - but I see no real evidence at all for it. It would be a benefit for the US government to have this guy promoting the 'alien tech' story. He certainly is 'grabbing' the public, but it's not because he's trying to slowly reveal something profound. It's because it's making him rich.

I dont doubt that he wants to make money out of it, he is human after all.I also think he just as strongly believes the world should know, I have watched enough of his interviews to tell if he is full of shit or not.

Could some of the craft be ours?sure, from reverse engineering.Were all the craft ours back in the 40s and 50s?No.And the mountain of sightings/stories from credible people back then is overwhelming. As they say there is no smoke without fire.