Author Topic: Apparently taking trenbolone makes you capable of destroying UFC heavyweights!!  (Read 2495 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
You don't have to know how to fight, just take tren and you can walk in gyms and beat up UFC heavyweights.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
anyone who has taken tren before a fight would gas in less than a round

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pro bodybuilders and power lifters would gas one minute into a fight. When I was rolling on the mats in jui jitsu I was fond of seeing bodybuilders come into the class all green concerning submission wrestling. One guy was around 220lbs came in all smiles and after being submitted like a child time and time again by a 140lbs guy who toyed with him he never came back for another class. I use to see the same scenario play out in boxing.  A guy who was a tough guy in his mind get his ass handed to him because he had no skill, speed and zero endurance. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pro bodybuilders and power lifters would gas one minute into a fight. When I was rolling on the mats in jui jitsu I was fond of seeing bodybuilders come into the class all green concerning submission wrestling. One guy was around 220lbs came in all smiles and after being submitted like a child time and time again by a 140lbs guy who toyed with him he never came back for another class. I use to see the same scenario play out in boxing.  A guy who was a tough guy in his mind get his ass handed to him because he had no skill, speed and zero endurance.
After I finished competing in bodybuilding in 1996 I took up Thai boxing, after a few sessions the instructor said to me "you have to shift some of the muscle you are carrying or you may as well forget it"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
"May as well forget it"...

BRUTAL BUT TRUE! :D
Q

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Wouldn’t you be completely out of breath on that stuff?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"May as well forget it"...

BRUTAL BUT TRUE! :D
I shed some pounds then practicing low kicks went "shin to shin" with a guy, nearly broke my fucking leg, was hobbling around the mat, instructor told me I had to toughen my shins by hitting them with the butt of a pool cue and then rolling it up and down my shins..

I went traditional boxing not long after that.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
I shed some pounds then practicing low kicks went "shin to shin" with a guy, nearly broke my fucking leg, was hobbling around the mat, instructor told me I had to toughen my shins by hitting them with the butt of a pool cue and then rolling it up and down my shins..

Interesting.  I'll give that a go

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III

LOL!  Can't blame you.

When I was a "musclehead" from my early teens to late thirties, I guess I was smart because I intuitively understood a trained fighter would fuck me up.  THE only advantage I ever thought I had was an intimidation factor over a much smaller, generally laid back scrapper: a self-doubter who was plenty tough but maybe hadn't fought a built guy before.

That advantage as such would end if he didn't back down and we fought. 

I could bluster about my pain tolerance, how I would fight dirty, etc., but that's all bullshit.  Even if I somehow made the trained fighter "feel it" later, I'd be the dude staggering around later, probably looking for the nearest ER :)

Specificity.  Selye tackled the subject with aplomb decades ago.  That's not to suggest very muscular, strong men cannot fight.  They can.  But as with everything, they need to train to fight to be good at it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I don't know shit about fighting but that David Smith is apparently very good at BJJ. A black belt. I've seen him post on bb forums over the years.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I don't know shit about fighting but that David Smith is apparently very good at BJJ. A black belt. I've seen him post on bb forums over the years.

20:54 Jari Mentula-head! :D
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

Beating on a beginner - classy

If the 220lb guy and the 140lb had exactly the same levels of skill and experience on that day, who do you think would have won?  (I know nothing about this stuff)
T

pamith

• Getbig V
Brutal if true

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
You don't have to know how to fight, just take tren and you can walk in gyms and beat up UFC heavyweights.

Wilhelm Wescott?

Henda

• Getbig V
But what happens if the ufc lads hearing the bodybuilders are on their way also takes hella trenbolones??

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
But what happens if the ufc lads hearing the bodybuilders are on their way also takes hella trenbolones??

Many UFC lads have been juicing until stopped by USADA

4:10
Q

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

When i took MT many years ago they made us kick a Thai bag that was filled with compacted sand.

My shins and ankles are still fucked up from all the training we did.

One of the older guys who actually fought in Thailand, he could kick a person twice and make them quit. He was brutal.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Unless Darren has paid him a visit to verify his street cred I'm a bit reluctant to pay respect...