Author Topic: Who here will not be tuning in to National Joe Six Pack Closeted Man Love Day?  (Read 70543 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Count me as one of the intellectual few who will not be among the viewership this weekend of bonehead day.  I care not to see men act like morons as they are degraded in plain view with full recognizance to this fact as in between their sessions of lustful and cleverly disguised Man-Envy they will be surely interrupted every break only to be willfully beaten by the hammer of stupidity and nailed to the cross of mediocrity as they further the meme of what constitutes "manliness" (beer swilling, obese, moronic) all the while donning a smile on the face like some accepting deranged and clueless masochistic automatic polyanna, relegated to an asylum full of welcoming fellow perverts, rubes and un-savories as the painted and inebriated individuals dance their intelligence and dignity away as their minds slip only deeper into a crafted mental prison with little hope of escapement.

Damn, I thought I was just gonna watch a football game and have some fun.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I'm not gonna read all that but if u r talking about the Superbowl then no I won't be watching it.  I loathe football. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
and hopeless....er....haples s.....Probably both. LOL  Poor sods should be put out of their self induced misery.

I agree with you on one level.  However, their misery provides endless diversion for the masses.  
~

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
How is this scenario to be played out and is it scripted in your favor?

Exit Question:  This "enjoyment" with "friends"....Does it have anything to do with Ted Haggard`s recent media blitz and/or jubilation over Sean Penn winning Best Actor for Milk at the SAG awards?

So, watching football with friends is really a closeted gay activity?

Using this logic, you have a beastiality fetish because you like watching dogs run around a track.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I'm not gonna read all that but if u r talking about the Superbowl then no I won't be watching it.  I loathe football. 

So what will you and your boyfriend be doing instead?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
How is this scenario to be played out and is it scripted in your favor?

Exit Question:  This "enjoyment" with "friends"....Does it have anything to do with Ted Haggard`s recent media blitz and/or jubilation over Sean Penn winning Best Actor for Milk at the SAG awards?

I don't watch the news and really have no clue who Ted Haggard is. I'm guessing he's gay since you brought the name up.

At any rate, a few friends and I will get together, drink some beers, smoke a few cigars and watch the game. No big deal.

I'll eat some food too, but not a lot.  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I agree with Adonis to a degree in that the ridicilous amount of hype surrounding the Super Bowl has an almost religous fervor in it's tone, as if this game is going to actually be some sort of  trancendental occurance that will change your life. It is ludicrous.

That being said, I'm watching it....rooting for the Cardinals and if it's a good game, I'll watch the whole thing. And if it's a blowout, I'll do something else. no biggie

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
FIFA's world cup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superbowl

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I fail to see where audibility is the derivative of your rebuke, but I will venture that you are mistakenly undermining your own intelligence due to an unfamiliarity with vocabulary, diction and word placement. 

I highly doubt this is your natural, innate vocabulary.  ::)

I'll make like the good dr chimps and destroy 12 beers while watching the Super Bowl.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
FIFA's world cup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superbowl

Barclay's Premier League any day for me. 
~

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

I'll make like the good dr chimps and destroy 12 beers while watching the Super Bowl.
To which I ask then, where did it come from?  Surely there is nothing Osmotic, Superstitious or miraculous at work here.   These words clearly were birthed and sparked as a thought naturally and then were rapidly transcribed by the steady cadence of my fingers scurrying gently and accurately across the ergonomically plasticized cordless keyboard and then electronically pasted and saved via SMF 1.1.4 so that you could momentarily share the initial synapse from my brain.

Surely you don`t believe in magical circumstance, cause or effect?

drkaje

• Getbig V

Do you doubt the power of Adonis' synapses?  :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Narcissistic. Egomaniac. Sanctimonious.

a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Narcissistic. Egomaniac. Sanctimonious.
Outrageous! Autrocious!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Im going to hooters bitchess...wings, tits and beer..

You seem to have a lot of free time for someone in "medical school".  LMAO!  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
It's pretty pathetic that while most of the world will be protesting, striking, and rioting in the streets due to the world economic problems Americans will be sitting back eating chips and dip and slugging beers glofiying for the most part overpaid neanderthals who supposedly graduated college but can barely put two sentences together correctly for a post game interview. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
To which I ask then, where did it come from?  Surely there is nothing Osmotic, Superstitious or miraculous at work here.   These words clearly were birthed and sparked as a thought naturally and then were rapidly transcribed by the steady cadence of my fingers scurrying gently and accurately across the ergonomically plasticized cordless keyboard and then electronically pasted and saved via SMF 1.1.4 so that you could momentarily share the initial synapse from my brain.

Surely you don`t believe in magical circumstance, cause or effect?

Your aspiring aristocrat character was much funnier than this smug intellectual schtick you're doing now. Time maybe to re-reinvent.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Your aspiring aristocrat character was much funnier than this smug intellectual schtick you're doing now. Time maybe to re-reinvent.

What "The Ugly" is tryin to say is "eat a dick".

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
This summer I photographed an american football game for the first time. I totally can not see what's fun in it.

Sure there were some badboy collisions but 99.99% of the time it was just this boring tedious "run 5 yards STOP!! run another 5 yards STOP!!! run back 10 yards STOP!!! REPEAT!!".

It was actually more boring than a regular soccer game and that says a lot.
from incomplete data

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
It's pretty pathetic that while most of the world will be protesting, striking, and rioting in the streets due to the world economic problems Americans will be sitting back eating chips and dip and slugging beers glofiying for the most part overpaid neanderthals who supposedly graduated college but can barely put two sentences together correctly for a post game interview. 

ain't America grand?
Deep Tissue Massage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
This summer I photographed an american football game for the first time. I totally can not see what's fun in it.

Sure there were some badboy collisions but 99.99% of the time it was just this boring tedious "run 5 yards STOP!! run another 5 yards STOP!!! run back 10 yards STOP!!! REPEAT!!".

It was actually more boring than a regular soccer game and that says a lot.

Nothing is more boring than Soccer.

If I was ruler of the world I would have every Soccer player and fan killed

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
 ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V

And you will be making the world a better place, one post at a time, on GetBig, LOL!

Get over yourself. :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
I'm not sure how you explain your boy Obama inviting over members of cabinet to watch the game with him........are you calling him out too?

By the way, I thought we closed this argument about the purpose of sport and athletics.