Author Topic: It's only been 76 days and trump start a war. BBing related.  (Read 5736 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: It's only been 76 days and trump start a war. BBing related.
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2017, 07:05:59 AM »
Jesus Christ out of all fuckkng seriousness I'm tired of your dumbass posts like this and those like you that keep referring back 2012-13 when Trump was still a PRIVATE citizen with no access to intel or anything else a
PRESIDENT has at his disposal. Trump did what Obama and Clinton should have done in 2013. Hardly any damage? We took out 20 of their fighter jets and sent a message to the world that Obama is out and we won't be fucked with. You can't negotiate with crazed dictators or terrorists, anyone with half a fucking brain knows this. For fuck sake even Dumbass Pelosi and Schumer gave somewhat praise to Trump for making this decision. Fuck!!

I see you were having an Extra Retard Day when you posted this.  Far beyond your normal level of stupidity that you tend to grace us with.

You think we damaged that air field?  Why was it in use hours later?  20 of their fighter jets?  So what?  Russia will supply them with more and better ones.

What message did we send the world?  That any time a world leader visits and meets with Trump (this time from China) they can expect a masturbatory chest thumping example from him?   

Yeah, Pelosi, Schumer and others praised him for finally coming around to what Clinton already knew.   Continue on with your whining dumbass.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2017, 07:56:51 AM »
In all seriousness, I don't claim to understand all the complex issues behind it and I'm not going to jump out and make a judgement on whether this strike was good or bad.

That said, my only question is.........

What is the evidence that Assad is the one who carried out this gas attack?
  Trump says there is no doubt that he did it.  What is that based on?  How are we so sure?

I'm a little sick of the "just take our word for it, we gotta bomb them for the children" thing.  They fooled me about Iraq, I'd rather not be bullshitted twice.  Maybe Trump is 100% right, I'd just like to see some proof.

This is a fair point. Why do we continue to blindly follow politicians in this country when we all say we hate them?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2017, 08:31:05 AM »
This is a fair point. Why do we continue to blindly follow politicians in this country when we all say we hate them?
Really the only thing I have heard (not seen) is that our intelligence watched that plane take off and followed it to where it happened.

However, if they didn't do anything and got blasted you would think that they would be much more upset then how they are acting currently.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2017, 09:35:29 AM »
Also, (((Reports Show))) that another plane targeted a hospital where those being treated for the gas attack as an attempt to "cover their tracks".

Any truth to that? Who knows?! The media sure seems sure about all of this...

This is Iraq all over again. Bring all these US Officials in front of Congress. Put them under oath, and hold them liable if all of this turns out to be false.

Our intelligence agencies really are losing credibility by the day.
a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2017, 10:52:11 AM »
Maybe Trump did the right thing, maybe it was a "big picture" action so he could send a message to China, I don't know.

What I do know is that this action seems like a 180 degree shift from his past talk about a non-interventionist foreign policy.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2017, 11:10:59 AM »
a