Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
I have a money question for you wrestling vets.
<< < (2/4) > >>
Montague:
I remember Vince's disclosure a few years ago being about a $175k yearly salary. But, that was for his "position" within the company. I guarantee that, as owner, he makes a shit-ton more than that annually.

Check out Linda's filings that were disclosed during her two campaign runs. That's not even everything!
Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: gmflex on September 06, 2014, 01:27:23 PM ---

Since the WWE is a public traded company..
All the WWE employee salaries which includes wrestlers are disclosed yearly..
Should be somewhere on the WWE financial website..

--- End quote ---

Public companies don't post all individuals salaries.  Just the officers and such.
King Shizzo:

--- Quote from: Thin Lizzy on September 06, 2014, 12:38:25 PM ---Don't have hard data, but would bet the ranch that, in the past decade, John Cena has made the most money, by far.

I'd put his net worth in the $100 million range.

--- End quote ---
His net worth as of 2014 is $35 million.
funk51:
mean gene okerland made like 4 million a year back in the wcw days , most of it from his percentage of his hotline . mean gene hates the internet.... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)   AND HE NEVER EVEN TOOK ONE BUMP.......
King Shizzo:

--- Quote from: funk51 on September 09, 2014, 07:08:35 AM ---mean gene okerland made like 4 million a year back in the wcw days , most of it from his percentage of his hotline . mean gene hates the internet.... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)   AND HE NEVER EVEN TOOK ONE BUMP.......

--- End quote ---
I think high profile managers/mic talent are needed badly right now.

Paul Heyman has the best mic skills in the WWE right now, and he doesn't even wrestle  ::)

Bray Wyatt's speeches are already stale. Who else is good on the mic these days? Cena?  :-\

Orton?  :'( 
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version