Author Topic: More White Americans Dying Than Being Born  (Read 21963 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: More White Americans Dying Than Being Born
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2013, 04:36:06 PM »
That would involved self determination and hard work.  Its easier to blame and whine about white keeping you down.

self-determination was taken away from blacks along time ago

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2013, 04:36:51 PM »
Of the planet under 10% of the population is white as it is. Where whites go, so goes western world and culture.

So it's little surprising that America is now a 3rd world nation.

Have fun when china masters and rule everything ;D I'm sure they will care for the poor, starving, minorities in America.

10%?...I don't think its that low..is it?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2013, 04:39:42 PM »
When Whites become the minority, does affirmative action automatically end? Do whites get a return on all the free shit they have paid for the parasites that have been stealing from them for generations?

Probably not, because once the white majority disappears, rampant poverty will dispense the entire welfare state and the US as a whole.

Unless we are colonized by Asia, how is America going to maintain a populous that is productive enough to compete with the rest of the world? Somehow I don't think that producing tons of uneducated, barely literate slobs who major in race and gender studies will increase GDP or sway foreign capital into investing here.

Diversity does not translate into wealth, success, happiness or prosperity. It's a sham perpetrated by leftists who want to destroy what's left of the American dream.

Cheers to a nation of unproductive (but diverse) losers.

your idiocy never ceases to amaze

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2013, 04:40:50 PM »
Doesn't matter if we're a minority, what matters is exactly what the majority is made of. Most Asians are hard working and decent people. It's the Africans that's going to be the issue. They're always the issue, everywhere.

I know you'd like to believe this..I think if you actually thought about this issue it would make your head hurt....so keep up with the dumbness

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2013, 04:42:45 PM »

You have no control over your own life and actions?  That is what you are saying. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2013, 06:59:36 PM »
I know you'd like to believe this..I think if you actually thought about this issue it would make your head hurt....so keep up with the dumbness

If every nation were like Nigeria the earth would be like the Garden of Eden

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2013, 08:45:38 PM »
Gotta give you credit broseph... you really do fight the good fight for your people. It's too bad that many of them refuse to put half the energy into being productive that you do into defending them.

No one can say that you don't have your brothers backs, thats for sure.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2013, 08:48:37 PM »
Gotta give you credit broseph... you really do fight the good fight for your people. It's too bad that many of them refuse to put half the energy into being productive that you do into defending them.

He's an inner city public school substitute teacher and social worker who spends most of his time whining about how hard it is to be black.

Andreisduhman is the problem-- not the solution.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2013, 02:00:17 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2013, 02:00:54 AM »
"When we have: Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White Countries for Everybody, what do we have overtime?
We have fewer and fewer White people.
When we mix more non-whites and fewer Whites in the same living space...
In time, White extinction. Its called White genocide because this does not happen by chance. It is being forced upon Whites just like a rapist does not take no for an answer.
How is this not so? How is this not White genocide?
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white."

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2013, 02:04:05 AM »
"A nation is a people with common physical and spiritual traits that create a harmonious community and it is the duty of the state to protect that community. When the state acts against the interests of a nation then its people have the right and actually the duty to do whatever is necessary to remove that state and replace it with one that does protect the nation."

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2013, 02:21:12 AM »

You are pathetic.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2013, 03:30:17 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

::)

No one reigns forever on this earth.  God gave white man a boatload of recessive genes to insure his days were numbered.  Anyway, just more Nordic beauties for the future majority.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2013, 04:03:52 AM »

No one reigns forever on this earth.  God gave white man a boatload of recessive genes to insure his days were numbered.  Anyway, just more Nordic beauties for the future majority.

No white men = No white women.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2013, 04:14:00 AM »

Too bad those Nordic women would never give u a chance

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Re: More White Americans Dying Than Being
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2013, 04:22:50 AM »
It's kind of funny when u think about it, do all these minorities wish upon this happening? It's like they are all happy that white people are becoming less in a sense? Do they think it's payback with that kind of mentality? I hope they are not teaching their children (God forbid some of these people from even having kids) to blame a certain groups for thier shortcomings? This is sad!

What I don't understand is how do some of these blacks defend thier own kind?

I'm sorry but if I see a bunch of my own people act like dumbasses I'm calling them out.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2013, 04:23:23 AM »
The US senate without white people.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2013, 04:32:14 AM »
The US senate without white people.

HAHA - PRICELESS! And below in full color!

This is what will happen - the white population will decline and the non-white population will starve as a result. They are just not intelligent enough to sustain large populations.

So perhaps this is the goal of the hierarchy - to first bring down the white population and then as a result the non-white population will decline as well! Brilliant!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2013, 04:34:11 AM »
As I become older I find myself becoming more "predjudice". I get angry when people from other countries take jobs away from Canadians. Most of the time they are sending the money back home and not spending it in the country...especially up here in the oilsands. They work for less pay hence they seem to be getting alot of jobs.  >:(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2013, 07:22:55 AM »
"When we have: Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White Countries for Everybody, what do we have overtime?
In time, White extinction. Its called White genocide because this does not happen by chance. It is being forced upon Whites just like a rapist does not take no for an answer.

I don't see anyone forcing white people to have sex with other races...maybe I'm missing something.....I will say that whites have always had the mentality that mixing was wrong and that it was taboo strengthened by tradition and custom and families who would not tolerate it....if in fact a white person married a black or other person they would become social outcasts and so would their children.in a sense...this strongly discouraged whites from mixing....however, whites have changed their thinking and now believe that marrying outside one's race is acceptable....this is the change that has happened not some outside conspiratorial force making them mix as you claim.....

dude....see a psychiatrist

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2013, 07:26:35 AM »

believe me I am not taking the onus off of personal responsibility....I am not defending loafers, criminals and professional complainers.....but there are many black people who have done the right thing and still get caught up in the realities that have been created..

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2013, 07:28:51 AM »
ha ha you seem obsessed with having sex with whites

dude see a psychiatrist

I don't see anyone forcing white people to have sex with other races...maybe I'm missing something.....I will say that whites have always had the mentality that mixing was wrong and that it was taboo strengthened by tradition and custom and families who would not tolerate it....if in fact a white person married a black or other person they would become social outcasts and so would their children.in a sense...this strongly discouraged whites from mixing....however, whites have changed their thinking and now believe that marrying outside one's race is acceptable....this is the change that has happened not some outside conspiratorial force making them mix as you claim.....

dude....see a psychiatrist

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2013, 07:34:45 AM »

its really weird how you refer to "white genocide" as if whites were destroying themselves by giving opportunity to others.....it would actually make whites SAFER AND MORE SECURE by not having a significant group of hostile, unequal people around them...look at South Africa.....whites gave up political and some economic control and blacks now have better opportunities yet the white population is safer than it has ever been before...blacks did not retaliate against them and whites did not flee the country in droves....is there some strife?..of course....but whites and blacks are inter-marrying, working together and and trying to build a shared future.....there is no other way

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2013, 07:35:34 AM »
He's an inner city public school substitute teacher and social worker who spends most of his time whining about how hard it is to be black.

Andreisduhman is the problem-- not the solution.

Do you ever read????????????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2013, 07:36:35 AM »
You are pathetic.

sorry I touched a nerve...calm down...things will be okay ;)