Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 432943 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #1025 on: November 07, 2016, 10:24:42 AM »
One slip does he really need to go straight back to rehab? What about dust yourself down and straight back on the wagon instead?

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1026 on: November 07, 2016, 11:32:16 AM »
One slip does he really need to go straight back to rehab? What about dust yourself down and straight back on the wagon instead?

He slipped is speculation at this point, but most likely he did based on his absence from social media.

And  I agree with you, now I've never been to rehab, but I use to party, and id dust myself off all the time.. Now here I am a few years gone I haven't touched anything but alcohol.  Maybe it's more serious for him.

Crystal meth? seriously? I don't see a guy like him smoking meth.....

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1027 on: November 07, 2016, 02:48:08 PM »
many thanks for taking the time to answer colosseum, sounds not so good - hope he makes it one day :-\

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1028 on: November 07, 2016, 07:17:00 PM »
So is the idiot still alive?  Think Mike Mentzer without the brain power or physique and then think what happened to Mike.    Does 'Twan wanna be like Mike?
He'll wind up selling his balloon knot to schmoes and then camp out at some derelict beach community performing auto-fellatio for his protein source and a last hope for survival.

What a maroon.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1029 on: November 08, 2016, 08:09:23 AM »
So is the idiot still alive?  Think Mike Mentzer without the brain power or physique and then think what happened to Mike.    Does 'Twan wanna be like Mike?
He'll wind up selling his balloon knot to schmoes and then camp out at some derelict beach community performing auto-fellatio for his protein source and a last hope for survival.

What a maroon.

So he's an idiot why exactly?
Says a lot about a person to kick a someone while they're down.
Addiction is fucked up.

This isn't Derek Anthony who I can at least understand had his history with bashing people on Getbig, so you'd roast him till the end...
But Antoine hasn't messed with anyone ever, I think everyone here can agree at one point Antoine impressed the hell out of just about everyone in the industry.
If not for his physique, then his funny antics and acrobatics.

Have some respect Scotty

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1030 on: November 08, 2016, 08:22:31 AM »
Says a lot about a person to kick a person while he's down.
Addiction is fucked up.

This isn't Derek Anthony who I can at least understand had his history with bashing people on Getbig.
I think everyone here can agree at one point Antoine impressed the hell out of just about everyone in the industry.

Have some respect Scotty

x2, fuck you scotty you piece of shit.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1031 on: November 08, 2016, 08:48:08 AM »
ANTOINE VAILLANT - REGAN GRIMES - DORIAN HAMILTON - ULTIMATE ARM WORKOUT

How the fawk is that Regan kid a pro????all drugs...once he comes off he has zero foundation....doesn't look any better than an average gym rat.....what a joke!!

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1032 on: November 08, 2016, 09:42:39 AM »
How the fawk is that Regan kid a pro????all drugs...once he comes off he has zero foundation....doesn't look any better than an average gym rat.....what a joke!!

Dude he's wearing a big ass shirt and hes double digit bodyfat. 

He has the kind of physique that pops when he's lower bodyfat.  Show me an average gym physique that looks like him. Surely you don't even come close.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1033 on: November 08, 2016, 09:56:35 AM »
5:15

Q

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1034 on: November 08, 2016, 10:42:51 AM »

He has the kind of physique that pops when he's lower bodyfat.  Show me an average gym physique that looks like him. Surely you don't even come close.
earlier in year he was competing he looked great I was surprised how he changed into shape,great delts/overall pretty good.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1035 on: November 08, 2016, 10:55:00 AM »
earlier in year he was competing he looked great I was surprised how he changed into shape,great delts/overall pretty good.

Low bodyfat and intense training + gear will do that to your body. He's in cruise mode right now. No need to burn out.  Still jacked as fuck, not sure what buddy is talking about above.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1036 on: November 08, 2016, 12:22:22 PM »

really?? his arms look about 17" at best....I have seen several recent pics of him and he looks more like Dan Hill than any top level IFBB pro....

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1037 on: November 08, 2016, 12:56:45 PM »
Low bodyfat and intense training + gear will do that to your body. He's in cruise mode right now. No need to burn out.  Still jacked as fuck, not sure what buddy is talking about above.

Hey Regan,

things?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1038 on: November 08, 2016, 12:57:44 PM »

Yes, because the average gym rat looks like this?
The kid is pro @ 23 years old and it bothers you for some reason... shut your pie hole

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1039 on: November 08, 2016, 01:01:46 PM »
The kid is pro @ 23 years old and it bothers you for some reason... shut your pie hole

BETTER THAN BOSTIN AND ON A LOT LESS I BET TOO...GUY HAS GOOD BUILD.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1040 on: November 08, 2016, 01:02:29 PM »
really?? his arms look about 17" at best....I have seen several recent pics of him and he looks more like Dan Hill than any top level IFBB pro....

pics or bullshit. lets see the 2nd coming of down hill

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1041 on: November 08, 2016, 01:12:43 PM »

lmao....Hi Regan, how does it feel to know you will never place in an IFBB pro show????

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1042 on: November 08, 2016, 01:14:22 PM »
lmao....Hi Regan, how does it feel to know you will never place in an IFBB pro show????

I'm sure Regan has better things to do them post undercover here on getbig.com

He's a pro, can you say the same?

End of story.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1043 on: November 08, 2016, 01:33:26 PM »

Great build on this kid. Pro-caliber!
Q

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1044 on: November 08, 2016, 04:57:45 PM »

Hi Ragan? Bro you're seriously retarded to think I'm Regan using a gimmick.

How does it feel to know that your grade 3 comebacks won't deter your future suicide from happening? Alone79

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1045 on: November 08, 2016, 05:03:13 PM »
many thanks for taking the time to answer colosseum, sounds not so good - hope he makes it one day :-\

No problem.  I'd rather people know what's happening before stupid rumors start to go around.

We all hope so too. I just feel that he should look at his situation and see if it isn't the bodybuilding lifestyle that makes it harder for him to stay on track. When you're on cycle you're a different person. Your test levels thru the roof and you tend to think you're invincible. Must not be the ideal situation for an addiction so if in fact that is the case I hope he is able to say that putting the pressure on himself isn't worth destroying his life for. (Speculating that it's a factor but could very well be)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: November 08, 2016, 07:37:28 PM »
Says a lot about a person to kick a someone while they're down.
Addiction is fucked up.

This isn't Derek Anthony who I can at least understand had his history with bashing people on Getbig, so you'd roast him till the end...
But Antoine hasn't messed with anyone ever, I think everyone here can agree at one point Antoine impressed the hell out of just about everyone in the industry.

Have some respect Scotty

Before he earns anyone's respect he first needs to have self respect.  He's a drug addicted, lazy bum of bodybuilder with zero to offer.  I was harder on my youngest brother who ultimately took his own life.  Druggers suck.  And that includes steroid addicted people.

He is worthless to himself.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: November 08, 2016, 07:41:10 PM »
x2, fuck you scotty you piece of shit.

As if...

Read my reply  to Colossus and think over the words and their meaning.   If you still cannot understand then there is nothing I can do for you.  And there is nothing anyone can do for the drug addict known as Antoine Vaillant.   Anyone can change but what is needed is change for the better.   That's up to  him.  I don't see it happening but hopefully I am wrong.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1048 on: November 09, 2016, 09:21:05 AM »
Hi Ragan? Bro you're seriously retarded to think I'm Regan using a gimmick.

How does it feel to know that your grade 3 comebacks won't deter your future suicide from happening? Alone79

you must be his favorite shmoe supporter then....lol @ a grown man running to the defense of a 3rd tier IFBB pro on an internet forum....how pathetic your life must be hahahahaha

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1049 on: November 09, 2016, 09:33:18 AM »
As if...

Read my reply  to Colossus and think over the words and their meaning.   If you still cannot understand then there is nothing I can do for you.  And there is nothing anyone can do for the drug addict known as Antoine Vaillant.   Anyone can change but what is needed is change for the better.   That's up to  him.  I don't see it happening but hopefully I am wrong.

Don't be so obsessed about what others do. You judge other people in 99% of your postings, as if you're Mr Perfect yourself ::) Your life must be a hell when you leave your home and see other people.