Author Topic: Kamali - A dream Shattered  (Read 6853 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Kamali - A dream Shattered
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2006, 06:11:23 AM »
WHAT'S KEEPING HIM FROM GOING TO JAY LENO, ALL HE HAS TO DO IS CALL TO GET A TICKET AND GET HIS ASS IN LINE....LOL ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2006, 06:26:15 AM »
WHAT'S KEEPING HIM FROM GOING TO JAY LENO, ALL HE HAS TO DO IS CALL TO GET A TICKET AND GET HIS ASS IN LINE....LOL ;D ;D

What is really sad is how delusional a person must be to make a statement like that.  Did Jeter ever say during his rookie year that would be MVP and the best ever in baseball?  No, Jeter has class and respect.

Only a clown makes statements like that. 

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2006, 06:29:18 AM »
I am new to this board, is that what they call "Gay for Pay"????

I like Chick a ton, he seems like a real down to earth Guys' Guy.  But WTF????????  Pink spandex?

and I think this guy will soon post saying "WHO'S THE GAY GUY NOW!!"

I am a mini beast

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2006, 06:46:59 AM »

For the life of me, why do guys where rugs anymore?  Just shave it off.  It looks so much better.   These guys with wigs and plugs look silly and are wasting their $$$. 

I actually had a friend in the gym who was trying to get his pro-card, guy is HUGE, anyway, things were not working out like he thought.  All that was offered to him was b.s. photo shoots in NYC, where I live for like $200.00.  I got on the phone and tried to negotiate higher for him since $200.00 to go down to manhattan for a photo shoot all day with no ownership of the photos is disgustingly low. 

Another thing, why do guys post pictures like that?  Are they trying to hook up or something with other gays?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 07:38:25 AM »
Kamali love or hate him, one things for sure He's known.  I'd be willing to say more average people, not like us, have herd more about Kamili than almost any other bodybuilder out their.  This should serve Him well in plan B.  Bob Uker (sp) was nothing while playing ball, but now His name is know in practically every houshold in the country.  King should get a good PR man and try to get behind the mic jobs, commercials or anything else to get and keep his name good or bad known.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 07:39:02 AM »

Monster toilet seat on his head

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 07:40:41 AM »
Kamali love or hate him, one things for sure He's known.  I'd be willing to say more average people, not like us, have herd more about Kamili than almost any other bodybuilder out their.  This should serve Him well in plan B.  Bob Uker (sp) was nothing while playing ball, but now His name is know in practically every houshold in the country.  King should get a good PR man and try to get behind the mic jobs, commercials or anything else to get and keep his name good or bad known.

That's why I said he should shave his head and go into WWE as the new "Iron Sheik".  He could make a mint doing that and have a long career.  I don't know if he is athletic or not, but he would make more in a few nights than he probably makes all year doing this nonsense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2006, 07:41:22 AM »
Monster toilet seat on his head

What a terrible hair piece that guy has. 

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2006, 09:04:41 AM »
"Always have a Plan B"

YIP
Zack

LOL.  In this case Plan B=shotgun blast to the forehead

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 02:27:12 PM »
I am new to this board, is that what they call "Gay for Pay"????

I like Chick a ton, he seems like a real down to earth Guys' Guy.  But WTF????????  Pink spandex?
trust me buddy youll find out what "gay for pay" is soon enough after being on here for a little while ;D.the best thing about this site is that it gives you 100% truth all the time,no bullshit.ive been a bodybuilder for years and hitting the gym for even longer but i live in england and the only way to get any info about bodybuilding is from shitty mags like "FLEX"  whose journalistic integrity is virtually nonexistant,that is until i got myself a pc and got on the net (i was a late starter to the internet) and thats when i realised what kind of fvcked up industry this really is.i was really shocked about some of the pricks and weirdos that hang around the industry.then again over here in england were still kinda in the stone age when it comes to gyms and stuff(dorians temple gym in birmingham is like most other gyms around here-pretty hardcore) but thats the way i like it.

i guess what im trying to say is that youll get more proper info about the industry on getbig than in one of those shitrags "FLEX" or a kiss ass place like mayhem.i suppose its kinda like the MD of webites without the millions of ads and ads masquerading as pro's column's ;D
8) B.B.C. 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2006, 02:37:14 PM »
Bodybuilding needs a Dana White.  Look at what Dana White did for ther UFC.  It has gone mainstream, sanctioned, widely accepted, widely popular, and getting bigger each day.

The IFBB has clowns running the show.  Even worse, most of the athletes and competitors have ZERO business and marketing skills.  Basic economics seems to defy the mentality of a lot of bodybuilders who want to consider doing bodybuilding as a profession.

If I were running the show, the first thing would be to get a cable tv station like Spike or VH1 or TLC and run a reality show with amatuer bodybuilders.  Take them each 12 weeks out and give each the same time for prep, same amount of $ for food and supplements, etc, and see who improves the most.  You could do so many things with that.

Look at the Ultimate Fighter, that's a great show!     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2006, 02:56:16 PM »

The header background of bbpics.com is the Golden Gate bridge. Enough said ;) .

Sick.  I have had a few gays try to pick me up, its revolting.  Its not a choice.  I don't believe that.  There is something in the wiring that is off.  How can a guy not look at a chick like Eva Mendes and not just want to hit that? 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2006, 10:04:35 AM »
Bodybuilding needs a Dana White.  Look at what Dana White did for ther UFC.  It has gone mainstream, sanctioned, widely accepted, widely popular, and getting bigger each day.

The IFBB has clowns running the show.  Even worse, most of the athletes and competitors have ZERO business and marketing skills.  Basic economics seems to defy the mentality of a lot of bodybuilders who want to consider doing bodybuilding as a profession.

If I were running the show, the first thing would be to get a cable tv station like Spike or VH1 or TLC and run a reality show with amatuer bodybuilders.  Take them each 12 weeks out and give each the same time for prep, same amount of $ for food and supplements, etc, and see who improves the most.  You could do so many things with that.

Look at the Ultimate Fighter, that's a great show!     

Bodybuilding can't get big.  There's no tension, there's very little showmanship.  There's more than a little homosexuality about what is happening so the mainstream won't embrace it.  Its boring after the first minute. 

What else.... 

Its ran by idiots now but even when a guy who turned wrestling into gold got it he couldn't package it well enough for the masses.

Bodybuilding will never be a big spectacle. 

And why should it?  Its people coming out onto stage, striking a pose and then walking off.  No sport and you need quite an acute understanding of the situation to differentiate between what is a number 1 physique as opposed to the others.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2006, 10:07:41 AM »
Bodybuilding can't get big.  There's no tension, there's very little showmanship.  There's more than a little homosexuality about what is happening so the mainstream won't embrace it.  Its boring after the first minute. 

What else.... 

Its ran by idiots now but even when a guy who turned wrestling into gold got it he couldn't package it well enough for the masses.

Bodybuilding will never be a big spectacle. 

And why should it?  Its people coming out onto stage, striking a pose and then walking off.  No sport and you need quite an acute understanding of the situation to differentiate between what is a number 1 physique as opposed to the others.

I think like with Ultimate Fighter, they could do a reality show and have like a 20 bodybuilder elimination with a "contest" every four weeks for four months to see who improves the most or the biggest transformation or something like that.  Show the dieting, the lifting, theetc etc.  I think if done right like Spike did with the UFC it could work.

Look at the UFC, it went from something tiny to huge in little over 2 years from no name fighters putting on good entertainment.