Author Topic: Will silicone in men one day be as accepted as silicone in women?  (Read 4462 times)

hifrommike

• Getbig III
Re: Will silicone in men one day be as accepted as silicone in women?
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 02:02:40 PM »
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/synthol/

I personally find the artificial enhancements pictured in this link scary.

Since women have been airbrushed & digitally altered in skin mags for a long time, it's possible it's more accepted in women than men.  But we are not long from having a lot of leeway in our appearance through genetic engineering, & at that point, the sky will presumably be the limit as to how each of us (who can afford it) looks. 

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 02:56:55 PM »
   Let's not forget another "Get BIG" favorite.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Master Blaster

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 05:51:13 PM »
This is one of the new generation of synth-sational new stars:

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 06:24:54 PM »
Well if it weren't for men oogling over women with unflawed faces, large breasts, straight as an arrow teeth, long perfect hair or certain colors of hair...women wouldn't feel inclined to change themselves so much. The majority of men fell over in their own drool when Pam Anderson hit the screens which sent women to seek plastic surgeons and stylists.  And that was a woman with bleached hair, lots of make up and implants!

I think it shouldn't really matter if society accepts it or not, if you are happy and it makes you more comfortable in your own skin, do it.  It's not "society" that has to live with it, it's you.   ;)
Echoing Bay, I challenge this hoary myth and your sugary, societal views. *sigh* It's sad and unfortunate to hear them being parroted by a woman. I'll be brief and explain: the pressures women feel to change themselves come mostly from women themselves, not men. Sure, guys like big tits and asses - all the things that suggest fertility and high estrogen levels for breeding, etc - but at the end of the day we are pretty simple creatures who settle for the average girl. No fuss; no muss. Men don't buy the magazines that tell us to conform; we don't stab each other in the back if we are the 'fat' guy; and we don't have an inventory of each other's shortcomings to be used to sabotage other's efforts. These three examples, and there are many more, are all but truisms, so refuting them would be hard. I think it was Ava Gardner who was quoted as saying she dressed for other women, but undressed for men. I think that is about as succinct as one can say it, and it still holds true.

/educate yourself, or be honest with yourself: either one: your choice, but make a choice

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »
us is the leader in fake. fake tits. fake teeth. fake everything. most of it is accepted. pretty much everybody seem to have fixed their teeth, made them whiter etc. silicone tits on girls seems to be widely accepted in society.

so the question is - when will it be accepted in men? and if not, why not? surely if it's ok for a woman to have silicone tits, it's ok for let's say a man to have silicone calves?

if any of you guys accept silicone in women. surely the women will accept silicone in men.

No.  Because silicone is PUSSY.  So it's ok for pussies and queers I guess...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 10:49:54 PM »
Who said silicone is accepted in women?  I think it's fucking disgusting.  Nothing worse than a fake titty, that's right up there with fake muscle.  I keeps it real bitch! hahah
Hope this helps. ;D ;D ;D
N

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2007, 05:00:24 AM »
Echoing Bay, I challenge this hoary myth and your sugary, societal views. *sigh* It's sad and unfortunate to hear them being parroted by a woman. I'll be brief and explain: the pressures women feel to change themselves come mostly from women themselves, not men. Sure, guys like big tits and asses - all the things that suggest fertility and high estrogen levels for breeding, etc - but at the end of the day we are pretty simple creatures who settle for the average girl. No fuss; no muss. Men don't buy the magazines that tell us to conform; we don't stab each other in the back if we are the 'fat' guy; and we don't have an inventory of each other's shortcomings to be used to sabotage other's efforts. These three examples, and there are many more, are all but truisms, so refuting them would be hard. I think it was Ava Gardner who was quoted as saying she dressed for other women, but undressed for men. I think that is about as succinct as one can say it, and it still holds true.

/educate yourself, or be honest with yourself: either one: your choice, but make a choice
Really?  Tell the plain Jane who has small breasts and mousy brown hair and get's no dates that.  I'm sure she's aware that if she waits until a man finishes going through puberty (at the age of 70) she will be all set.  Everyone has different taste and yes, I have hear guys say they want shag the hot one and bring the "average" one home to momma, but 9 times out of 10...that never happens.
:D Weee

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2007, 05:02:28 AM »
It will be accepted the same way a man can walk around with no shirt, but a beautiful woman can't.  :(

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2007, 06:09:54 AM »
Um, no.  >:(

he looks like a penis in posing trunks
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2007, 07:03:54 AM »

Ouch!  The Doctor . . . is in:-[

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2007, 07:05:39 AM »
Really?  Tell the plain Jane who has small breasts and mousy brown hair and get's no dates that.  I'm sure she's aware that if she waits until a man finishes going through puberty (at the age of 70) she will be all set.  Everyone has different taste and yes, I have hear guys say they want shag the hot one and bring the "average" one home to momma, but 9 times out of 10...that never happens.
Yes, really. All that competition is - mostly - between women themselves vying for men's attention/sex, etc. - it's all part of your biological inheritance. If men's bio. 'ideal' preferences were suddenly to change to 'small breasted and mousy' all you women would be taking the dye out of your hair and removing your implants lickety split. I'll give you a humourous, reverse example: if there were no women on the planet, all the men would be fat, naked and driving pickup trucks. It's all very determinative, and all your righteous indignation about how 'Im not like that' is laughable. The species (us) will/must reproduce regardless about how we feel about it. The best you can do is find a corner of happiness for yourself for the small time you are on this planet and enjoy.   

/and ya, i guess that 9/10 guys do bring home the average girl and marry them. hell, just look around when your out for a stroll. as a corollary: 9/10 women marry the average guy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2007, 07:21:47 AM »
Ouch!  The Doctor . . . is in:-[
Ouch is right. I wrote that last night in a rush before a ballgame and the tone is harsh. Sorry Laura, it is not meant to be. My reply this morning I hope is more elucidating than a harsh screed. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 07:22:34 AM »
Yes, really. All that competition is - mostly - between women themselves vying for men's attention/sex, etc. - it's all part of your biological inheritance. If men's bio. 'ideal' preferences were suddenly to change to 'small breasted and mousy' all you women would be taking the dye out of your hair and removing your implants lickety split. I'll give you a humourous, reverse example: if there were no women on the planet, all the men would be fat, naked and driving pickup trucks. It's all very determinative, and all your righteous indignation about how 'Im not like that' is laughable. The species (us) will/must reproduce regardless about how we feel about it. The best you can do is find a corner of happiness for yourself for the small time you are on this planet and enjoy.   

/and ya, i guess that 9/10 guys do bring home the average girl and marry them. hell, just look around when your out for a stroll. as a corollary: 9/10 women marry the average guy.
That's what I'm saying.  We alter ourselves (men included) because of what the other gender is attracted to or oogling over.  So if the majority of men are all gaga over a Pam Anderson look...women are going to go bleach their hair and buy boobs thinking that is what men want (we all want to be wanted...right?)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 07:26:50 AM »
That's what I'm saying.  We alter ourselves (men included) because of what the other gender is attracted to or oogling over.  So if the majority of men are all gaga over a Pam Anderson look...women are going to go bleach their hair and buy boobs thinking that is what men want (we all want to be wanted...right?)
Indeed we do. But that is just our simple brain thinking. Biological determinism steamrolls that tho.  :'(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2007, 09:31:09 AM »
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/synthol/

I personally find the artificial enhancements pictured in this link scary.

Since women have been airbrushed & digitally altered in skin mags for a long time, it's possible it's more accepted in women than men.  But we are not long from having a lot of leeway in our appearance through genetic engineering, & at that point, the sky will presumably be the limit as to how each of us (who can afford it) looks. 

That website is a den of the physically deformed.  I can not believe any of those people would believe they look good.  That is the text book definition of delusional.
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2007, 09:54:52 AM »

That website is a den of the physically deformed.  I can not believe any of those people would believe they look good.  That is the text book definition of delusional.

...it shouldn't really matter if society accepts it or not, if you are happy and it makes you more comfortable in your own skin, do it.  It's not "society" that has to live with it, it's you.   ;)

Insecurity can prompt people to do and defend many misguided choices.   :-[

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2007, 09:57:33 AM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »

people are retarded :-\

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2007, 01:29:08 PM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2007, 01:36:51 PM »
:'(
Do they seriously manufacture implants that large?  :o

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »

Don’t we?  We may not buy Seventeen, Cosmo, or Vogue, but we do buy, read, or skin, FLEX, MD, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, and all the rest.  You don’t have to see those magazines to be influenced.  Just go to the movies, watch TV, even cartoons, buy an action figure.  The GI Joe sold today is much more muscular than the one sold 30 years ago.  At every age, men get the message loud and clear:  get big!

Men are not immune to feelings of insecurity and the pressure to look good.  95% of guys at the gym popping pills and taking injections are not professional bodybuilders nor do they want to be.

I have seen different guys with pec implants, calf implants, butt implants, bicep implants and ab sculpting.  I once saw a guy that had ALL of these procedures and surprisingly (at the time) he look amazing!

From nose jobs to gyno, cosmetic surgery among men is steeply on the rise.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2007, 01:51:56 PM »
Do they seriously manufacture implants that large?  :o

Of course, does that look natural to you? 

Does it matter a long as she is "happy"?  Surely, even you can see that the person who does this is troubled (to put it mildly).  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2007, 02:52:42 PM »
Don’t we?  We may not buy Seventeen, Cosmo, or Vogue, but we do buy, read, or skin, FLEX, MD, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, and all the rest.  You don’t have to see those magazines to be influenced.  Just go to the movies, watch TV, even cartoons, buy an action figure.  The GI Joe sold today is much more muscular than the one sold 30 years ago.  At every age, men get the message loud and clear:  get big!

Men are not immune to feelings of insecurity and the pressure to look good.  95% of guys at the gym popping pills and taking injections are not professional bodybuilders nor do they want to be.

I have seen different guys with pec implants, calf implants, butt implants, bicep implants and ab sculpting.  I once saw a guy that had ALL of these procedures and surprisingly (at the time) he look amazing!

From nose jobs to gyno, cosmetic surgery among men is steeply on the rise.

Sadly true. See my above reference to a planet with no women.  :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2007, 02:59:45 PM »
"if there were no women on the planet, all the men would be fat, naked and driving pickup trucks."

only in america they would.
Z