Author Topic: Your chinese sign  (Read 27235 times)

bling thing

• Getbig II
Re: Your chinese sign
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2007, 11:32:16 AM »
You think a tiger is compatible with an ox?

Tiger v Ox:

"serious clashes and rivalry.  Mutual confilict and misunderstandings.  Cannot settle their differences peacefully.  Highly incompatible."

same book, Theodora Lau, East v West, Chinese Horrorscopes, 1990

...not quite sure whether that means spectacular sex or not?
I wouldn't go for it

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2007, 04:24:42 PM »
Interesting.  :)

Bling thing definitely doesn't think so! Maybe we'd have better luck if we have our palms read.  :)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2007, 09:13:50 PM »
monkey

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2007, 10:16:32 PM »
LOL I don't (not that you were talking to me) but could you fill me in?

Ok here goes I will try but I am not good at explaining myself sometimes:

I like men that are men:  The guys that are a little rough around the edges (rough diamonds)

and arent afraid to be men:  meaning that if they are sad they can cry, they dont have to put on a show for me just be themselves and if they are honest they have won my heart.  They arent scared to protect their lady and they will defend her.  They will stare danger in the eye to protect her.  Not run away with their tail between their legs.  When I say that I dont mean stand there and get shot.  I guess I mean a man that will protect my honour.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2007, 10:50:56 PM »
  When I say that I dont mean stand there and get shot. 

sometimes..a guy will do just that...

...sometimes its just his nature to do just that...backing down aint an option...

..a good woman will have the ability to make him swallow his pride and walk away sometimes...
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2007, 10:59:24 PM »
sometimes..a guy will do just that...

...sometimes its just his nature to do just that...backing down aint an option...

..a good woman will have the ability to make him swallow his pride and walk away sometimes...

true  ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2007, 11:29:41 PM »
true  ;)

most humans with vaginas qualify as females to me...and THATS IT

a VERY select few qualify as women..  8)
carpe` vaginum!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2007, 01:10:51 AM »
Thanks Forbidden.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2007, 02:41:31 AM »
Bling thing definitely doesn't think so! Maybe we'd have better luck if we have our palms read.  :)

Yes, it's a bit risky to go any further if we don't have the approval of Bling thing. I was thinking we could have our feet read.

http://www.footreading.com/

Saw this on tv the other day and i'm curious about my creativity toe. I hope we have compatible feet...
$

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2007, 04:08:10 AM »
Ok here goes I will try but I am not good at explaining myself sometimes:

I like men that are men:  The guys that are a little rough around the edges (rough diamonds)

and arent afraid to be men:  meaning that if they are sad they can cry, they dont have to put on a show for me just be themselves and if they are honest they have won my heart.  They arent scared to protect their lady and they will defend her.  They will stare danger in the eye to protect her.  Not run away with their tail between their legs.  When I say that I dont mean stand there and get shot.  I guess I mean a man that will protect my honour.

{swoon}  Where do I find one of those?  :P    I wanna tuck my balls away.
w

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2007, 12:58:51 PM »
{swoon}  Where do I find one of those?  :P    I wanna tuck my balls away.

seek with your heart and not your head and you will find

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2007, 03:19:29 PM »
Yes, it's a bit risky to go any further if we don't have the approval of Bling thing. I was thinking we could have our feet read.

http://www.footreading.com/

Saw this on tv the other day and i'm curious about my creativity toe. I hope we have compatible feet...

Lol Faust! I looked at the site but couldn't find the creativity toe. Which one is it? I'm curious now. Is it the baby toe? :P

As far as his and her foot compatibility go, I think for starters his should be bigger. A lot bigger.  Don't you think?  ;D

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2007, 02:34:36 AM »
Lol Faust! I looked at the site but couldn't find the creativity toe. Which one is it? I'm curious now. Is it the baby toe? :P
It was on the tv show, i think it was the middle one. I didn't even look at that site, but now i took a better look and it looks like she's in love with his feet.

As far as his and her foot compatibility go, I think for starters his should be bigger. A lot bigger.  Don't you think?  ;D
Never had any complaints about my... uh... foot-size.
 :)

ps: I hope you don't have giant-sized feet.  :P
$

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2007, 10:38:13 AM »
It was on the tv show, i think it was the middle one. I didn't even look at that site, but now i took a better look and it looks like she's in love with his feet.

Never had any complaints about my... uh... foot-size.

ps: I hope you don't have giant-sized feet.  :P

Yes, I noticed she was very entranced with his feet as well. I did some checking myself, and apparently the left middle toe is the creativity toe. It's all very fascinating.  This might be something for our esoteric/metaphysical thread.  :o

btw... LOL, I wasn't referring to the correlation between foot size and other attributes.  I was strictly speaking of feet. I know several very tall women who have enormo feet as compared to their men.

But since you went there, I guess if women are happy with your foot-size, that's a very good thing.

And I don't have giganto feet.  Mine are little schtumpies... wear a 36 - 36 1/2 shoe.  :)

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »
Yes, I noticed she was very entranced with his feet as well.
You think she's about to kiss them?

btw... LOL, I wasn't referring to the correlation between foot size and other attributes.  I was strictly speaking of feet.
Sure honey, i believe ya.  ;)

But since you went there, I guess if women are happy with your foot-size, that's a very good thing.
I'm not focussed on my foot-size. Spectacular loving requires a broad approach.
And I don't have giganto feet.  Mine are little schtumpies... wear a 36 - 36 1/2 shoe.  :)
Good.

Not that i'm a foot-fetishist or something.  :D
$

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2007, 12:14:11 PM »
You think she's about to kiss them?

It certainly seems like she's headed there. The look on her face is almost anticipatory with a hint of "lucky me."  And, well, he does have nice feet.

Sure honey, i believe ya. 
I'm not focussed on my foot-size. Spectacular loving requires a broad approach.

I was being sincere.  Anyway, foot size shouldn't be focal point since as you say, spectacular loving requires a much broader repertoire than simply owning a pair of size 13s. And creativity counts for a lot. However, I think one shouldn't neglect the feet (the real feet, not the metaphorical foot) either, since they can be a source of great tactile joy.  :)

Did I say that well?

I don't have a foot fetish either, but like them.  Nice feet on a man is well... very nice.  I never really noticed, but do men go for pedicures the way we do?

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2007, 12:53:27 PM »
It certainly seems like she's headed there. The look on her face is almost anticipatory with a hint of "lucky me."  And, well, he does have nice feet.
Sounds like you're almost jealous of her.  ;D
I was being sincere.  Anyway, foot size shouldn't be focal point since as you say, spectacular loving requires a much broader repertoire than simply owning a pair of size 13s. And creativity counts for a lot. However, I think one shouldn't neglect the feet (the real feet, not the metaphorical foot) either, since they can be a source of great tactile joy.  :)

Did I say that well?
Perfect. You should write a book on it,  :).

Note to self: Spectacular foot-loving is mandatory from now on.
I don't have a foot fetish either, but like them.  Nice feet on a man is well... very nice.  I never really noticed, but do men go for pedicures the way we do?
I can be short on this one: NO.
$

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2007, 04:19:45 AM »
I never really noticed, but do men go for pedicures the way we do?

No, they don't go for pedicures the way we do, ...they order IN, and rarely admit to it. {lol}  :P

My highschool boyfriend was the stereotypical, homophobic, ultra-macho guy, who hated doing anything that smacked of feminine. He'd even feel disgusted if his father helped his mother wash dishes. Anyway, one summer while he was in New York City, he and his uncle had a meeting with a real important guy with a real "Marlon Brando / Tony Soprano" kind of presence about him. They were both there in this guy's office, when in walks a team of 3 women to give this guy his manicure and pedicure. My boyfriend who was 25 at the time, was like WTF? Of course he didn't say anything. The guy they were meeting insisted they have manicures too. Not wanting to be disrespectful, or to offend the guy, ...they too also indulged in the manicures. At first they were a bit uptight, ...and they gave each other those looks that essentially communicated "This doesn't leave the room". {lol} Then, to both their surprise, ...they started to like it. After the hand massage, it didn't take much to co-erce them into getting the pedicures too while they discussed business with this guy. Anyway... long story short... when my boyfriend got back to Toronto, he was raving about how good they felt. He was like "I can't believe I've never done this before!" I guess having the wise-guy seal of approval, made it ok for him to indulge without his sexuality being called into question. We even starting doing our nails together.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2007, 04:40:15 AM »
Note to self: Spectacular foot-loving is mandatory from now on.I can be short on this one: NO.

Faust GO FOR IT!!! You'll love it!

My very first truly FABULOUSLY SPECTACULAR foot massage was by a lesbian girlfriend of mine.
We'd gone out one night after work, and I was gonna miss the last train back, so I spent the night at her place.
I was all freaked out & nervous because all night, she'd been giving me hints that she was a lesbian, and I was terrified that she wanted to take our platonic friendship to a whole new level.  :o

I already knew she was a lesbian, but it made no difference to me because I felt who she sleeps with is none of my business, but her constant hinting all night was freaking me out, coupled with the fact that I was gonna be spending the night at her place, ...and now she wants to give me a foot massage?  :o yikes

I was torn. My feet were killing me! I had been in 4½" stilettos ALL DAY!
I finally bit the bullet, decided to take her up on the offer for the foot massage, and try to tactfully deal with any uncomfortable awkwardness that might occur if she tried to take it beyond a foot massage. Turns out, she didn't know I already knew she was a lesbian, and all her hinting was simply her way of trying to come out of the closet to me. She didn't want to hide who she was, and but she was trying to take my temperature because she was afraid I wouldn't like her anymore if I knew she was a lesbian.

There was no come ons, ...just a truly fabulous foot massage, and I breathed a sigh of relief about not having to hurt a friend. To this day, I still haven't found a pedicurist who can give as good a foot massage as I got that night.  :'(
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2007, 08:06:25 AM »
Sounds like you're almost jealous of her.  ;D

Inspired, maybe?  Lol...

Perfect. You should write a book on it,  :).

You never know. ;)  Actually, now I'm totally curious about the foot thing... there's lots of info on the net.

Note to self: Spectacular foot-loving is mandatory from now on.

Well, you Europeans tend to be creative as it is. I don't know why, but "spectacular foot-loving" is conjuring up all kinds of images.  ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2007, 08:07:40 AM »
No, they don't go for pedicures the way we do, ...they order IN, and rarely admit to it. {lol}  :P

Yes I know.  ;)  Just want to see if anyone would actually admit to it.

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2007, 08:59:21 AM »
Inspired, maybe?  Lol...
:o
You never know. ;)  Actually, now I'm totally curious about the foot thing... there's lots of info on the net.
:o
Well, you Europeans tend to be creative as it is.
Indeed. Our creative masterminds came up with a fresh, innovating name for our new currency.
The euro.  ;D

I don't know why, but "spectacular foot-loving" is conjuring up all kinds of images.  ;D
You have a dirty mind.

I like it,  ;)

$

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2007, 01:07:11 PM »
Indeed. Our creative masterminds came up with a fresh, innovating name for our new currency.
The euro.  ;D

Was that you? The graphics are nice at least...  :D

You have a dirty mind.
I like it,  ;)

Knowledge is everything...  ;)

Plus, this is kind of interesting stuff... For instance, my toes tell me that I have conflicting aspects to my personality. Good to know!

http://www.readingtoes.com/lees_je_eigen_tenen.htm

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2007, 02:11:46 PM »
Was that you? The graphics are nice at least...  :D

Knowledge is everything...  ;)
Take a good look at the upper right and tell me what you can "read" in it.
 ;D

Plus, this is kind of interesting stuff... For instance, my toes tell me that I have conflicting aspects to my personality. Good to know!
Exactly. You're just a couple of steps away from total enlightment.

lees_je_eigen_tenen -> read your own toes ( in dutch)
$

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2007, 02:24:02 PM »
Take a good look at the upper right and tell me what you can "read" in it.
 ;D

LOL, I never noticed that before.  ;D  It's totally a penis!

Exactly. You're just a couple of steps away from total enlightment.

lees_je_eigen_tenen -> read your own toes ( in dutch)

Good pun! And I'll bet if we compared toes, we'd find we get along very well.  :D

ps... the Dutch is almost exactly as per the German.