Author Topic: Redbox Ownage - I am huge  (Read 9665 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: REDBOX OWNAGE
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 04:59:43 PM »
talk about ownage
EXACTLY.  I never understood why anyone used those kiosk things to rent movies.  Why not do Netflix instead.  Or even Pirate Bay.  I imagine the movie choices are horrid on those kiosks.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 05:05:08 PM »
When I grow up I want to be just like you Groink!!

Thats fucking awesome!!!  Nothing beats a silent PWNAGE as thus!!  Good for you!  Serves him right for being an ass!!  - but then again I was kind of an ass like that during my younger years!  Still am at times!  ;D

Stand tall and proud MIGHTY GROINK!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »

Oh and PS...  Redbox is about to start renting video games ($2 per day) - that will sure as hell make me a new Redbox customer!  Nice alternative to Gamefly!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 05:10:46 PM »
RED BOX?

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 05:13:54 PM »
Isnt the mighty groink a tv repair man? maybe he cant afford cable/:

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 05:20:30 PM »
So I was walking up to the Redbox to return a movie, and there was a guy there in a string tank, fairly big, in decent shape.....about 180 lbs.  But obviously much smaller and less impressive than The Mighty Groink.

And he's holding court with a couple of teens, really laying it on thick......SUPER full of himself as if he's Dorian Yates ....telling these kids how hard it is to get to "his level"...you gotta have the genetics and very few people can get "really big".

And he's doing the standard 'I'm huge" dance...moving his arms a lot, flexing his traps and pecs constantly, looking at himself a lot

So as he's going on about himself and I'm kinda behind a couple of people with my girl and I'm just grinning and my GF rolls her eyes at me..... I mean this guy was putting on a show.

Then the line moves and one of the kids sees me and goes "Holy fucking shit !!....look at the size of THAT guy....he's HUGE !!!!"  So he turns and sees me, and you could see this guy visibly deflate....it was like somebody popped him. I actually felt bad for the guy he was so obviously shattered. He was with his girl and he was like "let's go honey" and she said "but we didn't even get a movie yet." and he rushed out of there .

My girl says "you're so mean!".....and i'm like "what the fuck did i do ??" and she says "you should have joined in the conversation...instead you let him make an ass out of himself by hiding and then popping out of nowhere"...... ??? Huh  ???

HaHahahaHahaaaaaaaaaa

they must've been shirt lifters!!

like any normal red blooded male is gonna notice you when your lass is stood with you... i mean, c'mon  ::)

epic queers

you must have some funny tales of dudes eyeing up your missus and THEN noticing her jacked fella  ;D ;D

brutal shrinking violets

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 05:24:56 PM »

they must've been shirt lifters!!

like any normal red blooded male is gonna notice you when your lass is stood with you... i mean, c'mon  ::)

epic queers

you must have some funny tales of dudes eyeing up your missus and THEN noticing her jacked fella  ;D ;D

brutal shrinking violets
Whats the difference groink cant fight and im pretty sure the kid hes bragging about owning cant neither. oh brother a pose down at the redbox ::) on a side not. i always laugh when i pass one of those redboxes or whatever theyre called. always a bunch of trailer trash standing in line.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2011, 05:31:11 PM »

POSEDOWN!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 07:01:31 PM »
What does the inside of the Redbox look like?  What secrets does it hide?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 08:09:47 PM »
redbox comes once a month...

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2011, 08:34:25 PM »
EXACTLY.  I never understood why anyone used those kiosk things to rent movies.  Why not do Netflix instead.  Or even Pirate Bay.  I imagine the movie choices are horrid on those kiosks.

kiosks? What are we in the Ottoman Empire here? I assume there's a large population who are not that computer savvy let alone know about torrents.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Redbox Ownage - I am huge
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 07:25:49 AM »
Lol at the thread title.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 07:28:48 AM »

haha

Though politically incorrect, it would be a great name for a new tampon brand

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 07:31:01 AM »

Can't bring her to climax with any higher frequency? 
Y

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2011, 07:36:49 AM »
Religion of peace.  ::)
I hate the State.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2011, 07:38:30 AM »
rofl.. ;D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2011, 07:56:07 AM »

Dude, you're fucking awesome.  It's pretty bad ass how you have a better way of doing everything. 
Respect.
Y

newmom

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2011, 08:20:57 AM »

I used to have netflix, but I didn't rent enough movies and was a waist of money IMO. If I rented more, sure would do it again

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2011, 08:35:11 AM »
I rent 2 - 3 movies a month, not worth wasting money on netflix, redbox is on the way out of every food store I go to

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2011, 08:50:41 AM »
I rent 2 - 3 movies a month, not worth wasting money on netflix, redbox is on the way out of every food store I go to
How many times can you watch Ironman 2 and Twilight though? Bunch of shitty movies there.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2011, 08:52:11 AM »
How many times can you watch Ironman 2 and Twilight though? Bunch of shitty movies there.
Most people are idiots who think that those movies are awesome.

Come on now man, you should know this stuff. Maybe you aren't as sharp as you think you are.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2011, 08:55:24 AM »
Red BOX  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »
I used to have netflix, but I didn't rent enough movies and was a waist of money IMO. If I rented more, sure would do it again

X2.....For me renting movies really isn't that big a deal...I'll pop my head in and see what's out there in the Redbox and if it looks OK i'll rent something. If i really like a movie I buy it. Overall I'm not a "movie guy" to begin with

And IMO what the fuck am I paying for HBO for if I'm going to rent it ? I'll wait another two months to watch it,  and like i said if it's something i'm dying to see I'm buying it anyway

My TV and BLu RAY both have that crap where you can download movies, I haven't even connected it...i can't be bothered for the amount of times i actually rent one.

I didn't realize it "wasn't cool" to actually rent a movie these days...sorry guys  ::)  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 09:11:08 AM »
X2.....For me renting movies really isn't that big a deal...I'll pop my head in and see what's out there in the Redbox and if it looks OK i'll rent something. If i really like a movie I buy it. Overall I'm not a "movie guy" to begin with

And IMO what the fuck am I paying for HBO for if I'm going to rent it ? I'll wait another two months to watch it,  and like i said if it's something i'm dying to see I'm buying it anyway

My TV and BLu RAY both have that crap where you can download movies, I haven't even connected it...i can't be bothered for the amount of times i actually rent one.

I didn't realize it "wasn't cool" to actually rent a movie these days...sorry guys  ::)  ::)

I only order HBO when entourage is in season... OR when the sopranos where on there

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 09:12:48 AM »
Ha ha! Good story.

I remember those days.  

I wasn't so big as I was shredded all the time. My arms were truly 17" cold... and at 5'6" that is definitely above average, especially if you are ripped up pretty good.

when I see a big guy in a line somewhere, juiced or not, I can tell he has made the committment, I usually compliment them. They never take it the wrong way- I guess because I'm still pretty good sized so they know I'm not being a homo.

I might choose a body part... "nice traps" or "nice calves bud" ... they are always gracious. We worked hard for what we got. I don't really care how we did it, but we do what many choose not to, but want to.

Bragging publicly is a "no no" - I would be afraid to jinx it!