Author Topic: IFBB Pro vs. Cyclist !!  (Read 960 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
IFBB Pro vs. Cyclist !!
« on: April 16, 2024, 04:08:15 AM »
BAMM!!

falco

• Getbig V
Re: IFBB Pro vs. Cyclist !!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 07:41:59 AM »
One claims is natural.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 08:24:05 AM »
One claims is natural.

Yes…. The one in the background holding the camera.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 08:25:37 AM »
LOL!

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 11:30:10 AM »
BAMM!!

Yeah, Robert Forstemann. A great track sprinter. I can't imagine he is natural but the UCI testing protocols for steroids and HGH are pretty damn accurate.

Lance Armstrong got away with it for so long because the EPO testing was pretty weak then.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 12:19:30 PM »
He does single-leg squats with 530 pds

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 01:21:10 PM »
One claims is natural.

Imagine what he would look like on gear!!!
That's always the comment I make for any obvious gearhead who is claiming natural! Just run a couple cycles and break Lee Haney's record! 🤣

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2024, 02:45:48 AM »
Yeah, Robert Forstemann. A great track sprinter. I can't imagine he is natural but the UCI testing protocols for steroids and HGH are pretty damn accurate.

Lance Armstrong got away with it for so long because the EPO testing was pretty weak then.

Maybe the same tests of Olympic weightlifters that break world records at 18yo:

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2024, 06:14:03 AM »
He does single-leg squats with 530 pds

Risky way of exercising.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2024, 08:03:03 AM »
Maybe the same tests of Olympic weightlifters that break world records at 18yo:

At this point i don't' believe anyone or anything is natural these days. Maybe some are, but we have seen so many people beat the tests. So that makes sports just pure entertainment, like movies. I really don't care if Jake Gyllenhaal used PDs to get ready for Roadhouse- I just want to be entertained, haha.

Looking forward to this if it happens: https://enhanced.org/

"At the Olympics, athletes are drug tested after each competition. Clearly, the goal of the Olympics’ drug testing regime is to ensure fairness through the threat of punishment for those who use enhancements. There is little concern for safety, as the Olympics have no mandated health-testing program. Olympians, 44% of whom have used enhancements in the past year, are able to compete regardless of any undiscovered health risks.

This is why athletes competing in the Enhanced Games will receive free medical screening prior to competition, which will ensure that they are healthy and able to compete. The screening will involve an echocardiogram, blood tests and genomic sequencing, in order to build up a full picture of the athlete’s health, and allow athletes to make an informed decision about whether they are safe to compete."

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 09:59:16 PM »

Performance protocols come out of track cycling and sprinting.

Track cyclists are all over PEDs, dirtiest athletes out there. The bloodpassport stopped a lot of the transfusions and essentially gave the green light for athletes go ‘on’ permanently. Many get popped when they go off and their bloods change to lower values and it flags an investigation.

Team Sky hired the British track cycling coach…….. then went and hired an Aussie swimming coach…… track…….swimming…… brit’s on the track is run by maths, insanely talented but very methodical. Ever see Aussies in the water at the olympics and how we dominate? Anyhoo, Sky got the track coach for the strategy and the Aussie swimming coach for the micro dosing protocol = total annihilation in road cycling and permanently ‘on’.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2024, 12:20:22 AM »
Risky way of exercising.
It sure is.