Author Topic: The Great Sperm Race  (Read 3542 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The Great Sperm Race
« on: November 07, 2013, 12:42:04 AM »
Here's a hilarious sex education video starring a Dwarf from The Hobbit, and a sperm cell that looks like Harry Potter

Brings a bit more insight into the incredible miracle of Human Reproduction by increasing the scale.

The Great Sperm Race

Some bits are kind of funny, but when they discussed stimulating pig clitoris', I wanted to throw up.
Thank God I never went into animal husbandry as they call it. Yuck!
w

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: The Great Sperm Race
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 03:40:46 PM »
I actually learn a couple things! That was really cool. A good video to help with "the talk" with the young ones...minus the piggy nipple and clit play. I won't complain about my job ever after watching that poor dude mount the pigs back and do the reach around! hahahahaha gross!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 03:09:19 AM »
I actually learn a couple things! That was really cool. A good video to help with "the talk" with the young ones

That's what I thought as well.

...minus the piggy nipple and clit play. I won't complain about my job ever after watching that poor dude mount the pigs back and do the reach around! hahahahaha gross!

LOL I know.... we all have so many reasons to be grateful if we just only look around.
w

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:57:00 AM »
Showed my 13yr old that video and she mentioned the piggy play stuff and my response was "well that is the kind of job you will have to settle for when you don't go to college"  ...she looked horrified..it was awesome.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »
Showed my 13yr old that video and she mentioned the piggy play stuff and my response was "well that is the kind of job you will have to settle for when you don't go to college"  ...she looked horrified..it was awesome.

;D   ;D  ;D
w