Author Topic: Just normal behavior.  (Read 10798 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Just normal behavior.
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2014, 08:51:24 AM »
Poor kids, don't have a chance...

Very true.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2014, 09:02:18 AM »
WTF happened to this country?????

can we just go back before 1964..... or we as a country are doomed

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2014, 09:04:49 AM »
this isnt normal behaviour it is an exception.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 09:05:47 AM »
this isnt normal behaviour it is an exception.

It's normal for a vast portion of the population.  Guess which portion.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2014, 09:16:05 AM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2014, 09:16:26 AM »
Yes, normal where I grew up as well. They would say "take yourrrr beats" when beating "whites" so called "whites" as they didn't count all people with white skin white. Just the so called whites lol Racist bigots!!! Even though so many Asians and middle eastern people ect... have skin like milk and way more with than me lol I am tan or brown by comparision. Heck... there's even mixed blacks with skin more white than me... if you put my arm next to there's ... I'm darker lol yet they are black and I'm white? lol
X

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2014, 09:17:24 AM »
It's normal for a vast portion of the population.  Guess which portion.

this portion of the population consists of millions so no it isnt normal, and the number of videos like this are very few considered the millions of people.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 09:28:27 AM »
this portion of the population consists of millions so no it isnt normal, and the number of videos like this are very few considered the millions of people.

That (and worse) is normal behavio(u)r in black societies. For example check out the other videos from the same security guard. There is an endless amount of similar videos. Or travel to a country such as South Africa, it's hell on earth. You will understand the need for apartheid.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 09:47:34 AM »
That (and worse) is normal behavio(u)r in black societies. For example check out the other videos from the same security guard. There is an endless amount of similar videos. Or travel to a country such as South Africa, it's hell on earth. You will understand the need for apartheid.

im pretty sure you will find similair videos from suburbs in britain with white people

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 09:49:21 AM »
im pretty sure you will find similair videos from suburbs in britain with white people

You would?   Do the crime statistics in Britain support your opinion?
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 09:53:43 AM »
You would?   Do the crime statistics in Britain support your opinion?

Crime statistics are made by white people though, they are rasiss ::)

The thing that never makes a bit of sense to me about objections to crime stats is that "certain portions of the population" seem to think that if a certain racial category accounts for X% of the population then they should also account for no more than X% of the violent crime.  If that number is > X then it's deemed racism, which is nonsensical.  When the crime involves shooting or physically harming another individual, there's not much left up to interpretation/subjectiveness.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2014, 09:55:36 AM »
Crime statistics are made by white people though, they are rasiss ::)

The thing that never makes a bit of sense to me about objections to crime stats is that "certain portions of the population" seem to think that if a certain racial category accounts for X% of the population then they should also account for no more than X% of the violent crime.  If that number is > X then it's deemed racism, which is nonsensical.  When the crime involves shooting or physically harming another individual, there's not much left up to interpretation/subjectiveness.

You're right. It's all a racist plot by the Jews
A

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2014, 09:57:07 AM »
You would?   Do the crime statistics in Britain support your opinion?

typical behaviour of any area with lots of drugs, unemployment, crime, lack of education etc

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2014, 10:01:16 AM »

A HERO WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2014, 10:06:26 AM »
typical behaviour of any area with lots of drugs, unemployment, crime, lack of education etc

Sure there are white trash and poverty among whites but ALL black societies are shitholes! What you see in the videos is normal behavior for a very high %-age of blacks. The numbers are much higher for blacks than whites. Much higher! Just looking at an IQ graph tells alot in regards to the differences between blacks and whites. Scary numbers of blacks are retards or borderline retards.

Even among white trash they usually have to be drugged up to act anywhere close to the way the women in the above video do. Seriously, listen to the woman screaming she can yell she can yell she can yell. That is normal behavior for blacks. A white would get locked up in a psych ward for that shit.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2014, 10:09:03 AM »

Is it?  Are the levels of crime in poor Asian, Hispanic, White and Black communities identical?
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2014, 10:10:06 AM »
Is it?  Are the levels of crime in poor Asian, Hispanic, White and Black communities identical?
nope.....Asians build and  contribute to economy

you don't see many Asians living off the state...they work massive hours

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2014, 10:14:08 AM »

not identical but surely we must acknowledge the high rate of crime in other countries, such as mexico for example.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2014, 10:16:47 AM »
not identical but surely we must acknowledge the high rate of crime in other countries, such as mexico for example.

mexico is completely different

that's government controlled drug trafficking

when the amount a country makes is more in dope sales than their annual defense budget, its very easy to see how the government has a hand in it.

read some books by Charles Bowden

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2014, 10:18:35 AM »
mexico is completely different

that's government controlled drug trafficking

when the amount a country makes is more in dope sales than their annual defense budget, its very easy to see how the government has a hand in it.

read some books by Charles Bowden

at least that doesnt make it genetic.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2014, 10:18:54 AM »

Western Europe and the United States aren't Mexico.  I'm referring to Western Europe and the United States.   Why aren't they similar?   What are the differences?  What are the crime rates for poor communities for every race?

Why?
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2014, 10:21:39 AM »
no I never said its genetic...its not race...its sociological and the result of black culture (nothing to do with color of skin, just an ingrained culture of hopelessness and dependence on the state)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2014, 10:23:17 AM »
Western Europe and the United States aren't Mexico.  I'm referring to Western Europe and the United States.   Why aren't they similar?   What are the differences?  What are the crime rates for poor communities for every race?

Why?

what are you asking? the difference between us and europe? europe is everything from rich switzerland to poor albania.

as for "why" we noted that mexico got problems with drugs, corruption etc so that along with povery and numerous other factors affect how the people behave, not that they carry a "criminal gene" which you seem to imply.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2014, 10:28:15 AM »
black culture has perpetuated this sense of hopelessness, violence and lack of emphasis on education.

the reasons for this can be traced back to slavery and the racist attitude of the US up until the 60's but it doesn't excuse the behavior and the reinforcement of this behavior through Rap etc.

the violence of the protests and destruction of small business owners stores only sabotages their message and vote for change

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2014, 10:29:37 AM »
black community leaders are even encouraging gang members to attend protests

really????

what would Gandhi or MLK say to this??