Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 160709 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #325 on: December 21, 2013, 02:55:43 PM »
I can see why my story would irritate you. Spoiled, selfish, indulgent, lazy, gets HIV prostituting himself and gets free healthcare cause of it. Not the greatest member of society that's for sure. But fortunately for me I have been given a a second chance. Sorry that irritates you brother. But may god show that kind of mercy on you if you ever find yourself in a rut. :)

It seems to me you follow this logic:

1) Tay-tay gets HIV
2) Tay-Tay finds God and no longer thinks HIV is a problem

you appear to be in denial. When you realize how HIV will affect your life this will hit you like a hammer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #326 on: December 21, 2013, 02:56:03 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #327 on: December 21, 2013, 02:56:38 PM »
How bad do you think the shit he did to his family was to make them not care? And he's also an adult his responsibility to get himself out of problems , what ever happened to self reliance?

I think it was posted earlier that he stole money from his mom to pay for drugs?!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: December 21, 2013, 02:56:50 PM »
i cant wait for you to perrish and die

Man that was brutal!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #329 on: December 21, 2013, 02:58:27 PM »
and you are still doing the same thing

*being a procrastinating slacker who keeps pretending he's actually seriously working on a useful degree (you have been doing this for YEARS)

*refuses to get a job "no need, financial aid bro", lazy disgraceful shit refuses to take responsibility for himself

*still boasting about how clever and special you are

i cant wait for you to perrish and die
I can't start finishing my degree until feb. 1. That's the soonest my school will let me.

I only really ever worked on my degree for a very short period of time. From October-December of last year. I spent about 8 hours each and every single day and I got through with 2 and 1/2 years of school in that time!  Because I transferred over roughly a years worth of credits from my previous institution, I've got a semesters worth left. ;)

I can't get a job. I live in a car with my gf, and she is a traveling in-home care provider who works odd and random shifts here and there throughout the area. Plus, on top of that, I got warrants bro. All that means, can't really work at the moment.

I am boasting?  

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #330 on: December 21, 2013, 02:59:07 PM »
Amazingly, as of yet my girl is still clean!  Cuz we sure weren't using protection either. Come to find out, it's pretty dang difficult to transfer the virus vagina-to-penis.  

That's bullshit. After receptive anal sex and injecting drugs, receptive vaginal intercourse is the most common way for a woman to get infected. It is hard to transfer it vagina to penis, but not so penis to vagina. Seeing as you are the one - supposedly - infected, she is massively at risk if you are dumping HIV infected loads up her.

O

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #331 on: December 21, 2013, 03:00:23 PM »
I can't start finishing my degree until feb. 1. That's the soonest my school will let me.

I only really ever worked on my degree for a very short period of time. From October-December of last year. I spent about 8 hours each and every single day and I got through with 2 and 1/2 years of school in that time!  Because I transferred over roughly a years worth of credits from my previous institution, I've got a semesters worth left. ;)

I can't get a job. I live in a car with my gf, and she is a traveling in-home care provider who works odd and random shifts here and there throughout the area. Plus, on top of that, I got warrants bro. All that means, can't really work at the moment.

I am boasting?  

can't you live with your family or your girlfriend's family?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: December 21, 2013, 03:00:53 PM »

I am boasting?  
Turn yourself in if you have warrants.  It will only get worse if you do not. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #333 on: December 21, 2013, 03:01:06 PM »
That's bullshit. After receptive anal sex and injecting drugs, receptive vaginal intercourse is the most common way for a woman to get infected. It is hard to transfer it vagina to penis, but not so penis to vagina. Seeing as you are one - supposedly - infected, she is massively at risk if you are dumping HIV infected loads up her.

This.. its hard vagina to penis, but not penis to vagina.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #334 on: December 21, 2013, 03:03:34 PM »
That's bullshit. After receptive anal sex and injecting drugs, receptive vaginal intercourse is the most common way for a woman to get infected. It is hard to transfer it vagina to penis, but not so penis to vagina. Seeing as you are one - supposedly - infected, she is massively at risk if you are dumping HIV infected loads up her.

well, I don't want to encourage infected guys to sleep with women unprotected. Of course that's wrong. But from what I understand, and from my personal experience, that's just more difficult to happen. We have been using protection now though.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #335 on: December 21, 2013, 03:05:17 PM »

This is actually sound advice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #336 on: December 21, 2013, 03:06:13 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #337 on: December 21, 2013, 03:07:05 PM »
Batu, Bikers Coffee, Black Beauties, Chalk, Chicken
Feed, Crank, Crystal, Glass, Go-Fast, Hiropon, ice, Meth,
Methlies Quick, Poor Man’s Cocaine, Shabu, Shards,
Speed, Stove top, tina, trash, tweak, Uppers, Ventana,
Vidrio, Yaba, and Yellow Bam

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 21, 2013, 03:10:31 PM »
Disgusting lazy aids ridden workshy fag.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: December 21, 2013, 03:10:36 PM »
well, I don't want to encourage infected guys to sleep with women unprotected. Of course that's wrong. But from what I understand, and from my personal experience, that's just more difficult to happen. We have been using protection now though.

Dude, your whole Blasé and uninformed attitude is starting to reek of troll. Shooting HIV ridden loads into a woman's pussy (obviously up her ass is more dangerous) is putting her massively at risk. In fact, a lot of woman with HIV get it from vaginal sex with a male partner that sleeps with men.

O

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #340 on: December 21, 2013, 03:11:50 PM »

Agreed.

That's thing number one. No point in putting that off... Get the legal situation straight then move forward.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #341 on: December 21, 2013, 03:12:22 PM »
Halo, dog,  check it out. Let's say I get job somewhere. How do I get there? If the shift starts before my girls, she could drop me off, but that's gonna cost gas $$$ to drive from where her shift is gonna be at to where my shift will be. Then, she'll have to come pick me up later in the day. Which will be more gas $$$. And I'll probably have to wait by myself doing nothing between when my shift gets off and hers ends.  Now, think about this, she works all over the place. Like, today we are in Davis. Yesterday we were in orangevale (an hour away). Tomorrow she'll be in carmichael (40 minutes away).  That's how her job is. Now thing about the hassle and the gas involved in trying to get me to a job. Just ain't worth it. It would probably cost more in gas than I would make. IF we could even pull It off cuz what happens if my shift starts after hers? Then I drive myself to work and leve her stranded?  See my man. It won't work.  Plus, warrants, bro.

can't you live with your family or your girlfriend's family?
nah.. And she don't have fam out here

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #342 on: December 21, 2013, 03:13:30 PM »
Halo, dog,  check it out. Let's say I get job somewhere. How do I get there? If the shift starts before my girls, she could drop me off, but that's gonna cost gas $$$ to drive from where her shift is gonna be at to where my shift will be. Then, she'll have to come pick me up later in the day. Which will be more gas $$$. And I'll probably have to wait by myself doing nothing between when my shift gets off and hers ends.  Now, think about this, she works all over the place. Like, today we are in Davis. Yesterday we were in orangevale (an hour away). Tomorrow she'll be in carmichael (40 minutes away).  That's how her job is. Now thing about the hassle and the gas involved in trying to get me to a job. Just ain't worth it. It would probably cost more in gas than I would make. IF we could even pull It off cuz what happens if my shift starts after hers? Then I drive myself to work and leve her stranded?  See my man. It won't work.  Plus, warrants, bro.
Im confused... do you AND your GF live out of the car? Or does her work put her up in Hotels? Something is adding up brah.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: December 21, 2013, 03:14:27 PM »
Obviously the car has a great wifi connection to enable mobile trolling...
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 21, 2013, 03:14:39 PM »
Why are you running from your warrants?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #345 on: December 21, 2013, 03:15:27 PM »
Dude, your whole Blasé and uninformed attitude is starting to reek of troll. Shooting HIV ridden loads into a woman's pussy (obviously up her ass is more dangerous) is putting her massively at risk. In fact, a lot of woman with HIV get it from vaginal sex with a male partner that sleeps with men.

well that's pretty much the only way they can get it.

Obviously nobody should be having unprotected sex with anyone if they have HIV

but to be clear. If 99% of women with HIV got it from dudes who had it, by way of vaginal intercourse. Well, okay. But how many women who had sex with dudes who had HIV actually got the virus?  Do see the difference between those two stats?  

Anyways, were grateful she hasn't tested positive yet an we are using protection.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #346 on: December 21, 2013, 03:15:46 PM »
JUST GET A JOB, ANY JOB, DONT FEEL TOO GOOD FOR A JOB YOU FEEL IS BENEATH YOU, FOR A JOBLESS PERSON IS BENEATH THE LOWEST OF JOBS

STOP YOUR FUCKING EXCUSES GODDAMNIT YOU WASTE OF SPACE

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

JOB VACANCY [your area] OPERATOR / CLEANING / SHOP CLERK / FORKLIFT / CASHIER / WAITER / BARTENDER /  HOTEL / SECURITY / .......

^^ THIS ^^

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #347 on: December 21, 2013, 03:16:14 PM »
I was walking around town looking for Reptilians. Went into a grocery store with my shirt off and made an announcement "EVERYBODY, THERES REPTILIAN ALIENS ON THE PLANET. THEY ARE EATING OUR BABIES. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. ILL BE OVER AT THE VALERO AT SUNDOWN WAITING FOR ANY OF YOU PUSSY ASS REPTILIANS WHO WILL SHOW UP. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. HAVE A GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. ".  They called the police. As I walked down the street outside I cop pulled up and got out of his car. I started yelling, because I was in the ghetto and there were about 20-30 people across the street at the Mexican market watching, "THE COPS A REPTILIAN ALIEN!!"  The cop started to get pissed off. So I yell "SEE, HES GETTING MAD BECAUSE HES A REPTILIAN!" While laughing hysterically and doing "high knees" standing in place. The cop approached to arrest me, and I put on the burners like I was Barry sanders. Unfortunately, I don't have juke moves like Barry sanders and I got hit from two directions at the same time by two different cops coming at me like they got into the football game too. Fuckers held me down and punched and kicked the living shit out of me till I'm yelling "just fucking kill me already" , thinking they were indeed Reptilians about to eat my flesh after this incident anyways. At which point they throw restraints over my legs, cuff me behind my back , throw a black bag over my head, and chuck me into the back of a squad car.
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Every word of that story is a fucking lie.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: December 21, 2013, 03:20:11 PM »
Tbombz, you have a warrant out for Assaulting a Police Officer and failing to appear.  Are you going to take care of this? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #349 on: December 21, 2013, 03:20:31 PM »
1) we both live in the car

2) we originally had verizon and s3's with 10gb per months hated over the summer. But I can't pay those bills no more. So we dropped that and now were on sprint unlimited. And let me tell you, sprints network is pure shit!  Downgraded from s3 and verizon 4g lte to a 4s with sprint 3G.....  What a downgrade it is.... But yo, I got madden25 on this phone and my Niner team is killing it ! :D McFadden at HB and Murray at FB son!!