Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 160667 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #1150 on: January 10, 2014, 10:35:35 AM »
frankly, i would find him and shoot about 200 bullets through him.

I don't get involved with the silly dramas here, but this is someone I would spend some money/effort to find.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1151 on: January 10, 2014, 10:36:45 AM »
Did T know the man had HIV?
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1152 on: January 10, 2014, 10:40:34 AM »
Meh.....Tbombz was out of his mind on Meth and habing unprotected sex with complete strangers....he didn't look out for himself , its not on some drugged out freak to have your best interests in mind... It's on you.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1153 on: January 10, 2014, 10:43:16 AM »
if a person knowingly infected someone else, we got a big problem

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: January 10, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »
Meh.....Tbombz was out of his mind on Meth and habing unprotected sex with complete strangers....he didn't look out for himself , its not on some drugged out freak to have your best interests in mind... It's on you.

This kid is a vulnerable easy to influence person.  Someone took advantage of that.   On the other hand if someone asked me to put that bunny suit on when I was 24 I would have smashed a bottle in their face and ran.

Regardless if this guy gave him aids and knew he had it I wouldn't mind talking to him.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1155 on: January 10, 2014, 10:48:20 AM »
tmobz runs as soon as thread goes in this direction...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1156 on: January 10, 2014, 10:50:10 AM »
devil's running too..running crazy in this world

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1157 on: January 10, 2014, 10:53:39 AM »
you are an idiot and liar.

listen.stop all excuses whatsoever, stop being burden on gf, get a job you fat lazy girl and pay her a well deserved holiday sometime in the future.

you live in a fucking car "brah".

you ARE STILL AT ROCK BOTTOM you just deny it,asshole.

i have seen teheres house in florida for example for 20k usd and ita yours, or very cheap rent, its a shithole, all neigbors will be hebrew, but you have a housing.

well no shit, you havent layed the foundation to become stanelay morgen ceo high execustive director board by smoking the penis pipe, or vacuuming customer semen into the rectumhole, so whats left a minimum wage job, thas reality and still better than rock bottom.

stop the fucking bullllllllllllllshiittt about how you plan to do some school, you make me sick with those lies.

the only think you cpaable of is braindead labour, face it.do it.

fucking hell."i dont do any rec drugs" woooow, half the world doesnt,this doesnt make you any special.

Still laughing at this!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1158 on: January 10, 2014, 10:54:41 AM »
This saga just keeps getting better and better....... :D

Congrats on your marriage Bombzer. May it be a harmonious one.  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1159 on: January 10, 2014, 11:28:12 AM »
Parker, Archer,

this should answer both of you

We got married two weeks ago :)

I spent a night at the dudes loft. There was nothing more than that.
Told you, Primemuscle.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: January 10, 2014, 11:29:30 AM »
Told you, Primemuscle.

What did you tell me?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: January 10, 2014, 11:31:07 AM »
What did you tell me?
he'd find a way to mess up...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: January 10, 2014, 11:35:39 AM »
he'd find a way to mess up...

Oh you mean them getting married? Well, it takes two to do this, if he and she actually did get married. Doesn't it cost some money to get married? -Thought they were broke. Not to be a naysayer because outsiders never know what makes a marriage between other people work. But anyone can get married. Staying married to the same person for the rest of your life is something that can be noteworthy, mainly because anyone can get divorced just about as easily as they can get married.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: January 10, 2014, 11:39:37 AM »
Oh you mean them getting married? Well, it takes two to do this, if he and she actually did get married. Doesn't it cost some money to get married? -Thought they were broke. Not to be a naysayer because outsiders never know what makes a marriage between other people work. But anyone can get married. Staying married to the same person for the rest of your life is something that can be noteworthy, mainly because anyone can get divorced just about as easily as they can get married.
Exactly...what you said.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: January 10, 2014, 11:44:08 AM »
Exactly...what you said.

I wish Tbombz and his wife the best. I am reminded of the fact that when my wife and I got married almost 50 years ago, our families never thought our marriage would last. In fact, some of them withheld wedding gifts until after we'd been married for a year....how's that for encouragement and support? At least we had jobs and a place to live besides our car.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #1165 on: January 10, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »
I wish Tbombz and his wife the best. I am reminded of the fact that when my wife and I got married almost 50 years ago, our families never thought our marriage would last. In fact, some of them withheld wedding gifts until after we'd been married for a year....how's that for encouragement and support? At least we had jobs and a place to live besides our car.

Holy crap 50 years ago? That is truly a feat of strength. Much respect sir (actually to the Mrs. Prime who put up with your ass  ;D  )

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: January 10, 2014, 02:02:01 PM »
Holy crap 50 years ago? That is truly a feat of strength. Much respect sir (actually to the Mrs. Prime who put up with your ass  ;D  )

Well, it would seem you have me pegged. Yes my wife deserves a lot of credit for putting up with me all these years. I can be a bitch to live with sometimes. She likes to refer to me as her complicated husband. Fact is, we love each other a lot. Neither of us can imagine being with someone else. Not to get all mushy or anything.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1167 on: January 11, 2014, 08:35:08 AM »
why didnt they believe your marriage would last if i may ask?  You owned them pretty hard  with 50 plus and still going strong  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: January 11, 2014, 10:42:47 AM »
why didnt they believe your marriage would last if i may ask?  You owned them pretty hard  with 50 plus and still going strong  :D

I was an uneducated, unemployed 20 year old with no money. I was not Catholic and would not convert. My parents were divorced.  My wife was an employed 21 year old from a once wealthy family whose education was in Catholic schools. Her parents never divorced, although her mother died years before we met. Clearly, her family thought I was marrying up.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1169 on: January 11, 2014, 10:46:53 AM »
This kid is a vulnerable easy to influence person.  Someone took advantage of that.   On the other hand if someone asked me to put that bunny suit on when I was 24 I would have smashed a bottle in their face and ran.

Regardless if this guy gave him aids and knew he had it I wouldn't mind talking to him.

Maybe not. It is difficult to know if he knew what he was doing or not while high on meth. I mean, it is not certain that someone gave him HIV deliberately.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1170 on: January 11, 2014, 10:50:01 AM »
instead of telling you all the ways in which past friends, girlfriends, and associates have profited from knowing me..

Heres what I will say

1) I already hit rock bottom, that was on Aug.2

2) I dont do any drugs, no meth, no xtc, no coke, no weed, no alcohol, no nicotine, no caffiene... NOTHING  .. since late september.

3) when I was bisexual, she didnt care

4) ive been heterosexual and faithfully monogamous since late September

5) go read the bible and stop being judgemental :)

It is a fucking lie you are telling yourself that you are not still bisexual.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #1171 on: January 11, 2014, 11:39:07 AM »
Because he loves the cawk

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1172 on: January 11, 2014, 11:48:44 AM »
It is a fucking lie you are telling yourself that you are not still bisexual.
Yeah.... I don't know if one can simply "become heterosexual" overnight like that..... it's fine that he's done with the cock or whatever, but I don't know if he can just label himself heterosexual again like that. Can he just "choose" to be heterosexual? Or is it that since hes off the drugs  he just doesnt want to get fucked anymore?

Confusing questions of peace.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: January 11, 2014, 01:21:28 PM »
3) when I was bisexual, she didnt care
4) ive been heterosexual and faithfully monogamous since late September

So are you saying bisexuality and heterosexuality are choices? I don't agree with this line of thinking. You don't get over being bisexual like you would a bad haircut. Perhaps you are really stating that you were really just an addict and a whore who'd do anything for your next hit. If you were truly sexually attracted to another man or men, this never changes. What can change is your choice to act on it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: January 11, 2014, 01:23:00 PM »
Because he loves the cawk

I doubt they knew about that.