Author Topic: Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo  (Read 28476 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo
« Reply #250 on: March 23, 2021, 08:46:08 PM »
I must be slipping in my wild far left universe, because I agree with you. Not so much that Democrats are orchestrating his demise for some ulterior motive, but that the reports on the nursing home cover up is huge... and on top of that, sexual harassment is unacceptable as well. Either of those and it should be enough to bring someone down in flames. But as Trump supporters you will recall, he downplayed the virus for months.. "it will be zero soon" "It will miraculously disappear", "we're turning a corner" and the Republicans were all "Yeah.. you go Trump" including many of you. I am an independent and I disgusted with Cuomo. There's the difference

This has nothing to do with Trump and the virus.  And no his actions did absolutely nothing to downplay the virus.  He is the reason we have a vaccine in record time.  It's a friggin miracle. 

And don't act like agreeing with me is something weird.  I'm not on here saying certifiably crazy stuff, like hoping people who disagree with me politically will die in droves in Florida (like you did).

Regardless, don't make it a habit.  It makes me uncomfortable when people with whacked out viewpoints agree with me.   ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: March 23, 2021, 09:15:55 PM »
and on top of that, sexual harassment is unacceptable as well.

Except when voting for Biden.  ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #252 on: March 23, 2021, 10:08:26 PM »
Yeah I think it's obvious they are using the sexual harassment allegations as a pretext to get rid of him.  No question killing those old folks was worse, by orders of magnitude.

I wouldn't put it past Cuomo/Dems to make these sexual harassment charges up to distract from potential murder charges for all the old people he killed. It's not like the investigation is legitimate.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: March 23, 2021, 11:44:16 PM »
This has nothing to do with Trump and the virus.  And no his actions did absolutely nothing to downplay the virus.  He is the reason we have a vaccine in record time.  It's a friggin miracle. 

And don't act like agreeing with me is something weird.  I'm not on here saying certifiably crazy stuff, like hoping people who disagree with me politically will die in droves in Florida (like you did).

Regardless, don't make it a habit.  It makes me uncomfortable when people with whacked out viewpoints agree with me.   ;D

But it does have something to do with Trump. Trump was accused of sexual assault, was on tape admitting he grabbed women and for the most part, you guys were ok with it. So for a rightwing Trump supporter to start a thread about Coumo is clearly hypocritical when that person was silent for 5 years about Trumps sexual assault issues and his failings to address the pandemic. That you can't see that is part of the problem in my opinion. Its a BDS symptom

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 23, 2021, 11:46:19 PM »

Except when voting for Biden.  ::)

You're really going to play that card? Were you in a cave the past 6 years or so? Totally oblivious to the many allegations of sexual assault against Trump and his tape recordings prior to the 2016 election?  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2021, 12:04:46 AM »
But it does have something to do with Trump. Trump was accused of sexual assault, was on tape admitting he grabbed women and for the most part, you guys were ok with it. So for a rightwing Trump supporter to start a thread about Coumo is clearly hypocritical when that person was silent for 5 years about Trumps sexual assault issues and his failings to address the pandemic. That you can't see that is part of the problem in my opinion. Its a BDS symptom

Trump was not on tape "admitting that he grabbed women."  His specific comment was:  "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."  That's not an admission of anything.  And if you know anything about groupies, you know it's actually a true statement.  Also, it was a comment he made in 2005,  16 years ago, and 11 years before it was first used as a political hit job in 2016.  It's beyond irrelevant to anything having to do with Cuomo killing old folks and allegedly harassing his staff. 

But when you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome, you latch on to any kind of red herring to detract attention away from bad acts by anyone other than Trump.  He's not the president anymore.  He has nothing to do with Cuomo. 

Actually, I take that back.  Trump sent two hospital ships to New York, which could have been used to hold elderly Covid positive patients.  If Cuomo would have used those ships instead of forcing nursing homes to accept them, he wouldn't have killed thousands of old folks. 

But you gotta not be suffering from TDS to see that kind of logical connection.

And clearly, anyone hoping that people who happen to be Republican or conservative in Florida die from Covid is suffering from TDS.  It's something I would expect the Village Idiot to say, not you.  But you are now a living example of TDS.  This is some twisted stuff right here:

I live in Florida, I'm not a fan of Ron. Having said that... I have evolved in my position on Covid. Initially I was all about social distancing, Masks, limiting exposure. But living in Florida and being in a tourist location I have seen first hand how government "rules" aren't worth the paper they are written on and people are going to do pretty much what they want. Desantos was one of the firsts to open up, and during the peak of the pandemic I've walked past bars that were packed with people acting like Covid didn't exist. At first it bothered me greatly because I keep up with the Covid data and know when Florida is spiking and how dangerous it is. But after months of seeing people from out of state coming here because they know they can act like Covid doesn't exist and our government goes along with it I adopted the "Screw the ignorant jerks, I'll just fend for myself" attitude. It has been a great relief. I can now walk past overfilled bars knowing people in there will likely either die, or transmit the disease to elderly loved ones upon their return to states that take it seriously and they will die and sleep like a baby knowing they had access to all the information I had access to and chose to ignore it. In the end it will likely mean less Republican voters which can't be a bad thing. Maybe God has a hand in this.. who knows..

You are one sick mofo.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2021, 01:07:41 AM »
Trump was not on tape "admitting that he grabbed women."  His specific comment was:  "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."  That's not an admission of anything.  And if you know anything about groupies, you know it's actually a true statement.  Also, it was a comment he made in 2005,  16 years ago, and 11 years before it was first used as a political hit job in 2016.  It's beyond irrelevant to anything having to do with Cuomo killing old folks and allegedly harassing his staff. 

But when you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome, you latch on to any kind of red herring to detract attention away from bad acts by anyone other than Trump.  He's not the president anymore.  He has nothing to do with Cuomo. 

Actually, I take that back.  Trump sent two hospital ships to New York, which could have been used to hold elderly Covid positive patients.  If Cuomo would have used those ships instead of forcing nursing homes to accept them, he wouldn't have killed thousands of old folks. 

And clearly, anyone hoping that people who happen to be Republican or conservative in Florida die from Covid is suffering from TDS.  It's something I would expect the Village Idiot to say, not you.  But you are now a living example of TDS.  This is some twisted stuff right here:

You are one sick mofo.

You are obviously suffering from TDS to NOT be able to see the connection.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2021, 01:20:00 AM »
You are obviously suffering from TDS to NOT be able to see the connection.

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2021, 08:01:14 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2021, 08:19:16 AM »

It was completely obvious he was referring to the way women behaved around powerful men.

I remember a story where James Hetfield said 8 women grabbed him, dragged him into a shower, and all soaped him up at once.

This is the shit that went on.

Did powerful men overstep the boundaries, make women uncomfortable, and cross the line a lot back then?  Absofuckinglutely.   No doubt.

If someone comitted pure sexual assault, rape, firing for not engaging in sexual acts back then, should they be held accountable now?  Yes...those are crimes.

But if it was just scumbag douche behavior, it has to be viewed as days of old, and the hope that it isn't happening now to the degree it did.

As someone who has grown to despise the Democrats in the past 5 years, I still actually believe a lot of the Cuomo stuff was the latter, just douchebag inappropriate, non criminal behavior.

Biden was accused of worse.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: March 24, 2021, 09:10:09 PM »

You are one sick mofo.

I believe you are beyond help from us logical humans. I will pray for you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2021, 09:49:22 PM »

Troll.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 24, 2021, 09:53:08 PM »
It was completely obvious he was referring to the way women behaved around powerful men.

I remember a story where James Hetfield said 8 women grabbed him, dragged him into a shower, and all soaped him up at once.

This is the shit that went on.

Did powerful men overstep the boundaries, make women uncomfortable, and cross the line a lot back then?  Absofuckinglutely.   No doubt.

If someone comitted pure sexual assault, rape, firing for not engaging in sexual acts back then, should they be held accountable now?  Yes...those are crimes.

But if it was just scumbag douche behavior, it has to be viewed as days of old, and the hope that it isn't happening now to the degree it did.

As someone who has grown to despise the Democrats in the past 5 years, I still actually believe a lot of the Cuomo stuff was the latter, just douchebag inappropriate, non criminal behavior.

Biden was accused of worse.

Completely agree.  I remember an athlete (Magic Johnson?) talking about how women would show up at his hotel room naked.  Doesn't justify any kind of inappropriate sexual behavior, but no question groupies have historically done this kind of thing. 

Biden was accused of rape.  The media yawned.  Remember when Schumer said Biden denied that it happened so that was good enough for him?  Stone cold hypocrites. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 24, 2021, 09:54:55 PM »
That is one arrogant, corrupt dude. 

Andrew Cuomo’s family members were given special access to covid testing, according to people familiar with the arrangement
Josh Dawsey, Amy Brittain, Sarah Ellison
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/andrew-cuomo-e2-80-99s-family-members-were-given-special-access-to-covid-testing-according-to-people-familiar-with-the-arrangement/ar-BB1eVyM8?ocid=uxbndlbing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2021, 05:58:27 AM »
Cuomo directed NY health officials to prioritize COVID-19 testing for his relatives: Report
FOX ^ | 24 March 2021 | By Thomas Barrabi
Posted on 3/25/2021, 8:39:07

Cuomo's brother, mother and one of his sisters were among those who allegedly received priority tests

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker directed health officials to prioritize the governor's own family and figures with ties to his administration in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a report Wednesday.

Family members who allegedly received preferential testing included Cuomo's brother, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, as well as his mother and at least one of his sisters, the Albany Times-Union reported, citing sources with direct knowledge of the matter.

Some family members reportedly received multiple tests. Chris Cuomo was reportedly tested at his home on Long Island. One source told the Times-Union that tests administered to Cuomo’s family members or associates were referred to as "critical samples" and processed ahead of others.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2021, 10:30:27 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #267 on: March 27, 2021, 04:56:31 PM »
Gov. Andrew Cuomo Aides Receive Subpoenas in Sexual-Harassment Investigation

The New York state attorney general’s office has subpoenaed dozens of officials in the Cuomo administration, including his top aide, requesting that they produce documents as part of an investigation of sexual-harassment accusations against the governor, according to people familiar with the matter.

Melissa DeRosa, whose title is secretary to the governor and who has been at the center of the state’s pandemic response, is among the officials to receive a subpoena earlier this month, the people said. Investigators for the attorney general have also questioned women accusing Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate behavior about their interactions with Ms. DeRosa, the women and their lawyers said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gov-andrew-cuomo-aides-receive-subpoenas-in-sexual-harassment-investigation-11616812635

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: March 27, 2021, 05:06:53 PM »
This is all a distraction from the 15000 murders

Gov. Andrew Cuomo Aides Receive Subpoenas in Sexual-Harassment Investigation

The New York state attorney general’s office has subpoenaed dozens of officials in the Cuomo administration, including his top aide, requesting that they produce documents as part of an investigation of sexual-harassment accusations against the governor, according to people familiar with the matter.

Melissa DeRosa, whose title is secretary to the governor and who has been at the center of the state’s pandemic response, is among the officials to receive a subpoena earlier this month, the people said. Investigators for the attorney general have also questioned women accusing Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate behavior about their interactions with Ms. DeRosa, the women and their lawyers said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gov-andrew-cuomo-aides-receive-subpoenas-in-sexual-harassment-investigation-11616812635

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2021, 05:28:29 PM »

Yup.  He is their psycoficial lamb and his silence will be deafening.  These creatures are without morals and honor.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #270 on: March 27, 2021, 07:04:47 PM »

Indeed. As much as I'd like to see Cuomo (and others) rot in prison for the rest of his life I don't see that happening. Beyond a certain pay grade the laws apply much differently - if they are even applied at all. At best there might be some (non) admission of "we could have done things better but we did the best with what we knew at the time" and maybe some low ranking employee might end up as the scapegoat and end up paying some fine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2021, 07:36:02 PM »
Indeed. As much as I'd like to see Cuomo (and others) rot in prison for the rest of his life I don't see that happening. Beyond a certain pay grade the laws apply much differently - if they are even applied at all. At best there might be some (non) admission of "we could have done things better but we did the best with what we knew at the time" and maybe some low ranking employee might end up as the scapegoat and end up paying some fine.
m
We won’t even get that from pos. Homo. Cuomo.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2021, 07:55:13 PM »

He is 100% correct.

That means it is time for you to scream Russian Collusion and run to your safe space.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: March 27, 2021, 07:58:46 PM »

They didn’t do the best they could with what they knew.

They did everything they could to make President Trump look bad and to keep him from receiving any credit for helping fight the pandemic.

Cuomo and Whitmer should both end up in prison for the rest of their lives.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V