Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99669 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #325 on: October 07, 2011, 11:56:23 AM »
Feels good living in Norway right now

Yep, especially being another shitstain from the middle east.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #326 on: October 07, 2011, 12:00:34 PM »
No.....what you see are the effects of the most divisive administration (and racially/socially divisive President) in American political history. When the Dems controlled the power, "bipartisan" and "compromise" ideals were laughed at. Now that there is a massive Republican uprising, and there were/will be a huge shift to the Republicans controlling both houses.....Obama wants "bipartisan" and "compromise".

Hope and blame...."it's not me folks, it's Congress that is letting you down".

The U.S. needs leadership right now - not some inexperienced Community Organizer that is out campaigning for a ridiculous, permanent tax hike under the guise of a temporary Jobs Plan. The only job the incompetent fool is trying to save is his own.

I think you missed the point of my post. The shape america is in today is due to a ton of factors, some of which go way back, and not much progress can really be made in a three year period. I'm not saying Obama is good or bad(in my opinion they're all the same), just that it seems like that there's an underlying flaw with the system that has plagued America for a very, very long time.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: October 07, 2011, 12:02:18 PM »

Hey, not cool. I definitely get the feeling from Xerses that he's a good guy that's about to be as, if not more productive than most of his fellow citizens. The fact that he's got Iranian descent is quite irrelevant here.
from incomplete data

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #328 on: October 07, 2011, 12:06:22 PM »
I don't have time nor desire to read through 14 pages but AFAIK in USA if you're smart you get schoralship and you don't have to pay for your uni, right? This makes sense. If you're rich and have enough brains to finish uni you'll have decent job. If you're smart and poor then you'll have decent job. If you're average and poor you'll end up enemployed.

If you envy countries with "free" education then say hi to 80% of Polish students who end up being unemployed after their worthless marketing course @ some uni in deepest Polish shithole. Reality is, we cannot afford to make everyone's life "happy" at this very moment. We just don't have enough recources. European Union will collapse, it's a matter of 20 years at most.

Even though after my studies I will be able to work virtually everywhere in Europe and get just as much money (relatively) as in USA I will do whatever is possible to get into sillicon valley and get the fuck out of Europe ASAP. At least your government got SOME sense. 

Xerxes

« Reply #329 on: October 07, 2011, 12:07:50 PM »

How would you know, you're not a shitstain from the middle east  :D ;D

Hey, not cool. I definitely get the feeling from Xerses that he's a good guy that's about to be as if not more productive than most of his fellow citizens. The fact that he's got Iranian descent is quite irrelevant here.

Thank you, kind Sir. You are probably right. =)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #330 on: October 07, 2011, 12:09:13 PM »
I think you missed the point of my post. The shape america is in today is due to a ton of factors, some of which go way back, and not much progress can really be made in a three year period. I'm not saying Obama is good or bad(in my opinion they're all the same), just that it seems like that there's an underlying flaw with the system that has plagued America for a very, very long time.

Define "the system"?

Educational? Political? Financial? Judicial?

The two-party political system hasn't broken America. The system has worked for hundreds of years. The U.S. Constitution is not broken. The idiots (both parties) that wipe their collective asses with the Constitution are broken. If you delve in far enough, what you're seeing play out could very well be an accelerated decaying of society (especially civility) in general. There is a very good reason they're called Generation Entitlement and Generation Nothingness....but if that's the case, then the senior ranking politicians in the country could easily be called Generation Clueless.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: October 07, 2011, 12:10:44 PM »
Hey, not cool. I definitely get the feeling from Xerses that he's a good guy that's about to be as, if not more productive than most of his fellow citizens. The fact that he's got Iranian descent is quite irrelevant here.

He's a giant pain in Sevastase's ass, so he's okay by me.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #332 on: October 07, 2011, 12:11:11 PM »
those 99% pics are insanely funny

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2011, 12:22:12 PM »
Define "the system"?

Educational? Political? Financial? Judicial?

The two-party political system hasn't broken America. The system has worked for hundreds of years. The U.S. Constitution is not broken. The idiots (both parties) that wipe their collective asses with the Constitution are broken. If you delve in far enough, what you're seeing play out could very well be an accelerated decaying of society (especially civility) in general. There is a very good reason they're called Generation Entitlement and Generation Nothingness....but if that's the case, then the senior ranking politicians in the country could easily be called Generation Clueless.

I'm referring to the political system. The other systems kind of tag along.

What you're saying could very well be the case. But it's really hard to measure and define how a society decays. The living standards we've got today is in an another dimension than compared to 60 years ago but at the same time we feel like the world is going to shit.

Why I doubt the two-party political system is the best you can have is because it causes a lot of political constipation. I definitely get a lot of Us vs. Them vibes from Americans(kind of like two grumpy old men that known each other for 60 years and refuses to have any meaningful dialogue) whereas where I come from people are more focused on the issues themselves rather than flinging poo at one another... because no one party can be in power without co-operating with at least two more parties.

Whenever I watch american news(especially Fox) I get reminded of the newscasts in totalitarian states. Us vs. Them. The other side is always evil and delusional. The other side is always wrong. You're not a patriot if you disagree with this. Etc....
from incomplete data

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #334 on: October 07, 2011, 12:24:21 PM »
Look at this fucking Meltdown.

1. Owes 150,000 dollars for Minority Women`s studies.  (Dumbass chose this, nobody forced to sign for the loan)
2. Blames corporations for not needing someone with a Master`s in Minority Studies.  ::)
3. Can`t afford a NEW CAR (you signed for it dumbass) and Cable Internet (OMFg baby can`t pay the internet bill, what a travesty)
4. Has 2 children and does not want to pay child support for the children that are YOUR OWN FAULT and RESPONSIBILITY.

Your fellow Democrats.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #335 on: October 07, 2011, 12:29:27 PM »
 :)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »
:)

haha what? They're blocking the streets now?
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #338 on: October 07, 2011, 12:36:08 PM »
That is shopped and bogus. 

Of course it's shopped. Look at all those words on the picture!   :o

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2011, 12:39:48 PM »

This appears to be a man with a Master's in "Minority Women's Studies".  And he's complaining about not getting a job, lolol. 

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2011, 12:40:33 PM »
Of course it's shopped. Look at all those words on the picture!   :o

If you look on Google Earth, the Google Earth image is identical (minus the crowds) right down the shape and position of the shadows.

There are some small crowds on the sidewalk on the Google Earth image that have obviously been replicated across the manipulated image. Also two taxi cabs in the Google Earth images have been cut and pasted further up the street in the doctored image (but remain in the exact same position relative to each other)

::)   ::)   ::)

Do these people actually tell the truth about anything?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2011, 12:45:14 PM »
Reminds me of the "Immigrant Rights" protest back in 2008, again a lot of Entitlement and a lot of stepping away from the real issue.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »
Do these people actually tell the truth about anything?

:D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 07, 2011, 12:54:54 PM »
Reminds me of the "Immigrant Rights" protest back in 2008, again a lot of Entitlement and a lot of stepping away from the real issue.

It is interesting how it's deemed respectable to protest against white wall street, but racist to protest against Obama? That seems to be one of the main reasons for these protests. Just like the 1968 liberal protest/riot in Chicago, all these protests are going to do is....elect a Republican President. Hell, Chicago 7 protester Jerry Rubin even became...a Wall Street broker. So the "occupiers" should enjoy it while they can, because this liberal stupidity is absolutely making sure Obama does not get re-elected, and a generic Republican, any Republican, will take his place.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »
Also, the whole 99% thing reflects perfectly what a lie the 'American Dream' is. The opportunities are not really more plentiful than elsewhere in the modern western world but yet they're told since they were born that they've got a bright future as long they're chasing the illusive concept of the american dream... You're on your own! Be a strong individual! Go to college! You can make it happen! and then when the truth hits them like a semitruck in the face they wonder what went wrong... lmao.

There are a ton of people suffering worldwide due to the economy and failed policies, but I never see them whining as much as the americans.

Trust me, these so called "99%" are more like 9.9% at the most.

The American Dream is alive and well, even in these tough times!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2011, 12:58:07 PM »
This appears to be a man with a Master's in "Minority Women's Studies".  And he's complaining about not getting a job, lolol. 

If you ever want to read some good "oh, woe is me, the man is holding me down" whining, try......www.thegrio.com

I get the posters riled up over there quite easily.

;D   ;D   ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #346 on: October 07, 2011, 01:01:14 PM »
Beyond the fact that these people were undoubtedly advised by supposed "professionals" to follow these educational pursuits, they were also doing the very same thing that people have always done throughout our history.  So if you're expecting a 20-year-old to somehow know that they may as well "give it up" since the economy no longer works and there is nothing left for them, then that's an unrealistic view at best.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: October 07, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »
Trust me, these so called "99%" are more like 9.9% at the most.

Then would you mind defining what the american dream is? I really don't see what all the fuzz is about? Maybe like 1-2 centuries ago you could have made a good case for it... but nowadays? Doubt it. You can be successful in any other part of the modern western world as well.
from incomplete data

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2011, 01:08:50 PM »
Then would you mind defining what the american dream is? I really don't see what all the fuzz is about? Maybe like 1-2 centuries ago you could have made a good case for it... but nowadays? Doubt it. You can be successful in any other part of the modern western world as well.

Generally, we can do absolutely anything we want.  If you live where I live you can shoot any kind of gun you want to, drive as fast as you want, live anyway you want.  Keep the majority of your income, etc.

Now, I don't personally know how attainable this kind of lifestyle is in other countries.  I do however personally know several, several rags to riches stories.  I know people that went from eating pea sandwiches to never needing to work another day in their life.  Not because they got lucky, but because they kept working hard.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2011, 01:10:07 PM »

:D