Author Topic: All diet  (Read 9988 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: All diet
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2008, 08:10:24 PM »
ive put on like 5 lbs of fat in one day. last spring i used some t3 for two days (wise idea i know), then came off,  and then the next nigth i was high and i ate three entire jars of peanut butter and a couple bags of chips.  :-X   love handles said HELLO over night  :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2008, 08:10:49 PM »
LOL that's alot of cheating  ;D
It's not impossible, I have eaten 15,000 calories many days
it's just shocking when you see 10 to 15 pounds in 4 days 
the same 10 to 15 pounds that the guy needed to drop for a contest
took him 16 weeks to get down (we know what he had to eat  :-X ) to that bodyfat level and ruins it in 4 days LOL
it goes to show you that gaining fat is alot easier than losing it

ASJChaotic

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »
ive put on like 5 lbs of fat in one day. last spring i used some t3 for two days (wise idea i know), then came off,  and then the next nigth i was high and i ate three entire jars of peanut butter and a couple bags of chips.  :-X   love handles said HELLO over night  :-\
DAMN! three entire jars of peanut butter?
that's sick, especially how that's all fat  :-X , yeah somedays I have just shoved the food down
mostly sweets, cookies, icecream, couple of burgers, and ALOT of food all together
it's actually not as nice as people think
eating 15,000 calories sounds like a joy but by the end of the day, you feel like dying
the insulin levels are so high that your head is spinning, your heart is pounding like crazy and your stomach hurts   :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2008, 08:16:00 PM »

the insulin levels are so high that your head is spinning, your heart is pounding like crazy and your stomach hurts   :-\
i know exactly what you mean

cant even fall asleep because your so wound up from the food but you dont have any actual energy to go use

ASJChaotic

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2008, 08:18:18 PM »
i know exactly what you mean

cant even fall asleep because your so wound up from the food but you dont have any actual energy to go use
AHAHHAAHHA EXACTLY!  ;D
sometimes I just stayed awake all night sitting behind my computer giving time for the food to digest
like people say all those calories "straight to my hips"  ;D