Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1442599 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #9425 on: July 05, 2022, 06:48:58 PM »
Now you have bad elbows?

I have tendonitis in the left elbow I have been getting cortisone shots for it every couple months. Something about swinging the dumbells up and the movement past 90 degrees bothers it a little.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9426 on: July 05, 2022, 06:53:17 PM »
Looking jakkkked Hankins.

Thanks Rob I swear when I get to 240lbs these jackasses are still going to say I am 185 and scrawny

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9427 on: July 05, 2022, 06:53:52 PM »
Look we get it your a Fag and you think I am ugly. That is fine I am not here to look pretty for you

You seem to be really upset.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9428 on: July 05, 2022, 06:56:43 PM »
You're failing miserably. Worst monster ever.

Lets see what you got Chaos oh thats right you dont have anything to prove you are above taking a pic. You do know Chaos was female in Greek Mythology? Guess that makes you a Bitch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9429 on: July 05, 2022, 06:57:35 PM »
You seem to be really upset.

Did you workout today or just come on here to check out my haircut?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9430 on: July 05, 2022, 06:57:40 PM »
I have tendonitis in the left elbow I have been getting cortisone shots for it every couple months. Something about swinging the dumbells up and the movement past 90 degrees bothers it a little.

Are there any physical problems that you don’t have?

It may be easier to keep track of the ailments you don’t have, as opposed to the ones you do have.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9431 on: July 05, 2022, 06:58:25 PM »
Did you workout today or just come on here to check out my haircut?

I worked shoulders and traps and did 40 minutes on the treadmill.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9432 on: July 05, 2022, 07:43:00 PM »
I worked shoulders and traps and did 40 minutes on the treadmill.

Why 40 mimutes on the treadmill in a gym? Is there 3 feet of snow outside?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9433 on: July 05, 2022, 07:44:16 PM »
Ok I have a cold and I am at a condo but I have an adjustable incline bench so did a little
High incline had some elbow pain
1 sets with 50s 50 reps
3 sets with 75s 12-15 reps
1 set with 90s 8 reps

Is it possible for you to post a workout without a list of excuses?

Man up hanky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9434 on: July 05, 2022, 07:48:24 PM »
Is it possible for you to post a workout without a list of excuses?

Man up hanky.

I think the fact that I have an adj bench press and heavy dumbells in my living room at a ski condo on top of a mountain shows my commitment. The closest gym is an hour away so I brought mine with me. But yeah its a light day just trying to do something while here dont have a full gym to work with and weight training weakens your immune system and I have a cold but I still did something.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9435 on: July 05, 2022, 07:53:20 PM »
Lets see what you got Chaos oh thats right you dont have anything to prove you are above taking a pic. You do know Chaos was female in Greek Mythology? Guess that makes you a Bitch
You're the little monster that couldn't.  :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9436 on: July 05, 2022, 09:07:09 PM »
Why 40 mimutes on the treadmill in a gym? Is there 3 feet of snow outside?

Why not?
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9437 on: July 05, 2022, 09:26:57 PM »
Ok I have a cold and I am at a condo but I have an adjustable incline bench so did a little
High incline had some elbow pain
1 sets with 50s 50 reps
3 sets with 75s 12-15 reps
1 set with 90s 8 reps

You look much bigger here and still pretty lean.  Nice work. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9438 on: July 06, 2022, 12:17:10 AM »
Almost, but not quite.

I think he's turning Japanese.

I really think so.

Turning Japanese,

I think he's turning Japanese,

I really think so.

🎹🎼🎶🎵🎶🎼🎸🎸

;D
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #9439 on: July 06, 2022, 01:21:20 AM »

Excellent Pic Brian.
Ahh, to be 38 again!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9440 on: July 06, 2022, 01:38:39 AM »
Excellent Pic Brian.
Ahh, to be 38 again!!

Thanks GYmRat

Seeing it really makes me believe I can improve my legs more they have been better before and will be again. I am going to get my legs back. I had a dream that woke me uo at 4am. I was at a MMA practice and they didnt want me to participate. They were worried I was too old too broken and would get hurt hell they were worried I was hurt as I had a brace on my wrist in the dream. The coach took me aside examine my swollen wrist and asked me why I was there. I said I know what you are thinking I suck and I am old but I dont suck that bad and I am not that old. I have more to give. I can still compete. I just need to train.

Its funny when that pic was taken I didnt even know they had classic physique I should have tried it a decade ago. Now I am too beat up and old for it. The Open division is my only option. I dont want to be balanced and aesthetic that is a yoing mans game. I need offensive ugly superheavy mass now.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9441 on: July 06, 2022, 03:02:53 AM »
Thanks GYmRat

Seeing it really makes me believe I can improve my legs more they have been better before and will be again. I am going to get my legs back. I had a dream that woke me uo at 4am. I was at a MMA practice and they didnt want me to participate. They were worried I was too old too broken and would get hurt hell they were worried I was hurt as I had a brace on my wrist in the dream. The coach took me aside examine my swollen wrist and asked me why I was there. I said I know what you are thinking I suck and I am old but I dont suck that bad and I am not that old. I have more to give. I can still compete. I just need to train.

Its funny when that pic was taken I didnt even know they had classic physique I should have tried it a decade ago. Now I am too beat up and old for it. The Open division is my only option. I dont want to be balanced and aesthetic that is a yoing mans game. I need offensive ugly superheavy mass now.

you never had that at 30, you aint getting it now.

Fucks sake. "I dont want to be balanced and aesthetic" and expects to win shows...

what you know about bodybuilding could be written on a postage stamp

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9442 on: July 06, 2022, 04:29:11 AM »
Thanks GYmRat

This is an improvement from your usual dreams of the chow hall being closed and starving.

Seems like your anorexia is in remission.

Keep it up!

The MLB is wearing puked colored jerseys in august for eating disorder awareness.

You can beat this.

Also, if you slow down the rec  drug use you can stop these vivid dreams.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9443 on: July 06, 2022, 04:55:43 AM »
Thanks GYmRat

I stopped reading at "I", no one wants to listen to someone elses dreams.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9444 on: July 06, 2022, 05:30:25 AM »
Look we get it your a Fag and you think I am ugly. That is fine I am not here to look pretty for you
For being such a homophobe you sure love putting up half naked pics of yourself for other men to ogle all over the net

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9445 on: July 06, 2022, 06:10:46 AM »
Taking the next three days off then gonna` go back in time and try training every bodypart twice weekly.......been doing once a week for years and years.......I need a change.

I`m gonna hit chest + back on day 1, then shoulders + arms on day 2.,..then legs on day 3.....then I`ll repeat it for the next 3 days.

It`s been a lifetime since I trained like this but it should be interesting.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9446 on: July 06, 2022, 06:41:21 AM »
Taking the next three days off then gonna` go back in time and try training every bodypart twice weekly.......been doing once a week for years and years.......I need a change.

I`m gonna hit chest + back on day 1, then shoulders + arms on day 2.,..then legs on day 3.....then I`ll repeat it for the next 3 days.

its funny you said this.

I just switched to PPL  after years I mean 10+ years of one body part a day.

On week  2 now.. actually enjoying it.

the push day  ( chest, shoulder, tris)  i notice take a little longer than a typical bro split day only doing legs once a week as i don't need my legs any bigger.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9447 on: July 06, 2022, 06:48:40 AM »
its funny you said this.

I just switched to PPL  after years I mean 10+ years of one body part a day.

On week  2 now.. actually enjoying it.

the push day  ( chest, shoulder, tris)  i notice take a little longer than a typical bro split day only doing legs once a week as i don't need my legs any bigger.
Cool, I`ve trained one bodypart per week since the 90`s ................I`ll let you know how it`s working.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9448 on: July 06, 2022, 07:27:14 AM »

65 years old and you are going to train everything twice a week? Are you just trying to overtrain?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9449 on: July 06, 2022, 07:33:46 AM »
This is an improvement from your usual dreams of the chow hall being closed and starving.

Seems like your anorexia is in remission.

Keep it up!

The MLB is wearing puked colored jerseys in august for eating disorder awareness.

You can beat this.

Also, if you slow down the rec  drug use you can stop these vivid dreams.

I dont use recreational drugs. I also have stopped using a hemp based product for my arthritis and digestion issues. A REM rebound and vivid dreams for up to a year are a common side effect after cessation of cannabis.

https://www.weedless.org/insights/vivid-dreams-are-common-after-quitting-weed/