Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

I hate "working abs"

<< < (8/8)

Donny:
AB Machines are in most cases worthless. A couple of sets of hanging knee raises is enough.

chaos:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on March 12, 2024, 02:02:05 PM ---Between squats and deads, OH presses, rucking and swinging a baseball bat, I think my core gets enough work.

--- End quote ---
You know it's a good deadlift day when your abs are sore. ;D

nzmusclemonster:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on June 17, 2022, 10:02:31 AM ---I don't remember the origin of the Ugandan Sailor Era on getbig.

Was there a particular poster at the core of this?

--- End quote ---

I’m somewhat insulted that I’m not instantly thought of as the person that brought Ugandan sailors to getbig.

A long time ago, I was at a lookout point that has a great view of the city, with a work colleague (no homo).
It’s a big tourist attraction, and while we were there, some dark skinned guys in sailor uniforms showed up.

They were far too touchy feely with each other for our liking, so it became a bit of a running joke at work - anyone with slightly gay tendencies belonged with the Ugandan sailors at this lookout point.

This was back in the good old days when you could call someone a homo at work and not get fired.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: nzmusclemonster on March 15, 2024, 12:46:02 PM ---I’m somewhat insulted that I’m not instantly thought of as the person that brought Ugandan sailors to getbig.

A long time ago, I was at a lookout point that has a great view of the city, with a work colleague (no homo).
It’s a big tourist attraction, and while we were there, some dark skinned guys in sailor uniforms showed up.

They were far too touchy feely with each other for our liking, so it became a bit of a running joke at work - anyone with slightly gay tendencies belonged with the Ugandan sailors at this lookout point.

This was back in the good old days when you could call someone a homo at work and not get fired.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like to me hulkatron is looking to do a ''Deep Dive" trying to get to ''The Bottom'' of the ''Background" of Ugandan sailors.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on March 15, 2024, 05:57:42 PM ---
Sounds like to me hulkatron is looking to do a ''Deep Dive" trying to get to ''The Bottom'' of the ''Background" of Ugandan sailors.

--- End quote ---

Wait are you saying he is trying to obtain an "intimate knowledge" and "inside info" on these dark young swashbucklers?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version